ADVERTISEMENT

Your best poop story...

TigerJBM

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Nov 10, 2012
I did a thread like this a few years back and it was hilarious. Figured, humor is a good way to pass the time until our guys win another Natty. Tell us your funniest poop story...I'll start.

Let me first say...I dont like throwing deuces in public at all...its only an emergency situation.

Well...a couple of years back, I found myself in one of those situations on Woodruff Rd. Of all places. It was turning into an emergent situation.

I mean...I was squirming in my seat and sweating. We were headed to Pet Smart and I didnt think I was going to make it. I flew into the parking lot, jumped out and did my walk of shame from the parking lot to the bathroom.

I walked by all the fish, all the cute adoptable animals and finally reached the door. I got inside and was thankful no one was inside.

What is it about not wanting to make sounds in a public bathroom when others are in there? You sit there in the stall as silent as you can be hoping they leave quickly.

Well, i reached the stall, sat down and before the deuce could commence, the door opened. I sat there as quiet as I could. Whoever it was went to the urinal and was starting to pee and then I realized they weren't alone.

This, after all, was Pet Smart.

He had his dog with him. A German shepherd to be exact. How did I know this?

Well...as he peed, this gigantic dog stuck his head underneath the stall I was sitting in...trying to be as quiet as I could...looked up at me...and I crap you not...sniffed at me.

I lost it and couldnt be silent anymore. The deuce was loose.

@Paws14, I got this.

The whole board has gone to shit.

Literally.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Clem'sSon
I dont have any because Im a ninja when it comes to pooping.

However, is there anything worse than walking in to a bathroom that smells like it just got blown up by William the Refrigerator Perry, yet no one is in there? I fear someone is going to come in while im washing my hands and of course assume it is me. If im at work and this happens, I dont even use the bathroom, i just turn around and walk out.

I don't know if this qualifies as a poop story, but I gave up bread, soda, and cut back to much smaller servings; mainly vegetables and protein. Really drinking only water.

I've been farting about the same, but I haven't taken a nanny in nine days.

I don't know if this qualifies as a poop story, but I gave up bread, soda, and cut back to much smaller servings; mainly vegetables and protein. Really drinking only water.

I've been farting about the same, but I haven't taken a nanny in nine days.

Holy crap.

Who tries to keep it quiet in a public bathroom? I like to let em rip with anonymity

Reactions: TigerJBM
I dont have any because Im a ninja when it comes to pooping.

However, is there anything worse than walking in to a bathroom that smells like it just got blown up by William the Refrigerator Perry, yet no one is in there? I fear someone is going to come in while im washing my hands and of course assume it is me. If im at work and this happens, I dont even use the bathroom, i just turn around and walk out.

I don't know what all the fuss is about. It's not the Womens restroom. If your in a stall, your going in for business. I can tell you, I'm going in there on a mission. That mission usually includes a blowout. For the other people, those in the stalls, always let about a snicker. I'm not afraid to mimic a fog horn, and definitely proud of my finger painting achievements.

The plane is another story. I always laugh at the flight attendants on the 5am flights, when they ask me if I'd like a cup of coffee. I don't know about y'all- you give me a dip and a cup of coffee......I've got about 5 minutes.

If anyone is really interested to the origins of finger painting; I'll wrap it all up in the following; plane, Al Sharpton in coach, 1st class bathroom

I did a thread like this a few years back and it was hilarious. Figured, humor is a good way to pass the time until our guys win another Natty. Tell us your funniest poop story...I'll start.

Let me first say...I dont like throwing deuces in public at all...its only an emergency situation.

Well...a couple of years back, I found myself in one of those situations on Woodruff Rd. Of all places. It was turning into an emergent situation.

I mean...I was squirming in my seat and sweating. We were headed to Pet Smart and I didnt think I was going to make it. I flew into the parking lot, jumped out and did my walk of shame from the parking lot to the bathroom.

I walked by all the fish, all the cute adoptable animals and finally reached the door. I got inside and was thankful no one was inside.

What is it about not wanting to make sounds in a public bathroom when others are in there? You sit there in the stall as silent as you can be hoping they leave quickly.

Well, i reached the stall, sat down and before the deuce could commence, the door opened. I sat there as quiet as I could. Whoever it was went to the urinal and was starting to pee and then I realized they weren't alone.

This, after all, was Pet Smart.

He had his dog with him. A German shepherd to be exact. How did I know this?

Well...as he peed, this gigantic dog stuck his head underneath the stall I was sitting in...trying to be as quiet as I could...looked up at me...and I crap you not...sniffed at me.

I lost it and couldnt be silent anymore. The deuce was loose.

I broke wind in Fertilizer class in 1967. Thought would be silent. Was not. Prof said, “ Huh? How’s that ?” Class broke up . Still today, I wake up at night laughing and shaking the bed. Great memory.

Reactions: TigerJBM
ADVERTISEMENT