ADVERTISEMENT

Youth day observations

Jan 23, 2010
Took my son to youth day today, and watched the team go through some of the drills. They had a brief period of time that they went live, Schuessler looked very comfortable at QB. He hit several nice passes, and seemed to do a good job while in there. Tucker Israel was the second QB to play, and of all the quarterbacks to play he really impressed me the most. He was very accurate throwing the ball. Kelly Bryant did play, but seemed very hyped, and overthrew most of his passes. Deshawn Watson, did not practice, but was moving around with no limp, and talked to each of the quarterbacks as they came off the field. After the drills I took my son on the field for autographs, we did see Kelly Bryant, and of all the quarterbacks he is certainly the most physically impressive. I wanted to see what the players on defense looked like, and they all pass the eye test. Defensive line and the ends are all jacked up. Linebackers and DB's are impressive also. I think we are going to be fine on that side of the ball. All in all it was great day, it was first class, just like everything this football program does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News