ADVERTISEMENT

‘Worse Than the Disease’ – Dr. Stephanie Seneff Sounds Off on Covid Jab After Shocking Jump in Vaccine Deaths Reported at VAERS Tracking Site

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
I absolutely hope this is not true, but its information thats coming out.

By Cristina Laila
Published June 14, 2021 at 9:53pm
vaccines.jpg

Dr. Stephanie Seneff sounded off on the Covid jab on Monday during an interview with Rose Unplugged 1320 AM WJAS.
Dr. Seneff went into great detail on how toxic the spike protein is and how the vaccine forces the body to make lots of the spike protein: “[The vaccines] are making a spike protein that has been edited…it’s not a normal version of the spike protein, it’s been modified.”
The doctor explained the potential long term illnesses that could occur from getting the vaccine from inflammation in the brain to heart problems.
The number of deaths linked to vaccines this year has absolutely skyrocketed. According to the CDC’s own data, in 2021 n the first 3 months, the VAERS website recorded over 1,750 deaths due to vaccines in the US.
TRENDING: CONFIRMED: Judge Delays Depositions from Georgia Election Workers Ruby Freeman and Her Daughter Shae Moss
That number is now at 5,997.
The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) database contains information on unverified reports of adverse events (illnesses, health problems and/or symptoms) following immunization with US-licensed vaccines. Reports are accepted from anyone and can be submitted electronically at www.vaers.hhs.gov.”
The doctor predicted an increase in Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s and other neurodegenerative diseases.
This interview with Dr. Stephanie Seneff is a must listen.
AUDIO:
Hear audio on GWP site.

Check out Rose Unplugged on WJAS 1320 AM – The Talk of Pittsburgh 1320 AM

Just did a quick Google search about her. She's not even a medical doctor. She's also a real quack. Par for the course for GWP and @TigerGrowls

'member that time Trump cited the demon sperm lady? Ha! Doesn't matter who says it, as long as it's what they want to hear.

Reactions: yoshi121374
'member that time Trump cited the demon sperm lady? Ha! Doesn't matter who says it, as long as it's what they want to hear.

It would be funny if it wasn't scary. Someone here posted an article about a study showing that conservatives were more likely to buy "fake" stories. This is a prime example of those types of stories.

I always research a claim that goes against the norm to see if the person is legit and reputable. There is legitimate arguments about a lot carb diet and it's effect on diabetes. There is legit science and studies on both sides.

There is no legit science that I've seen that suggests that you shouldn't take the Covid vaccine. None! Show me some by anyone who is a legit scientist. Not Rand Paul, not some computer programer,and certainly not @TigerGrowls .

Speaking of @TigerGrowls , were you vaccinated? Did you ever get Covid? I don't know if I've seen you mention it on here.

Reactions: dpic73
It would be funny if it wasn't scary. Someone here posted an article about a study showing that conservatives were more likely to buy "fake" stories. This is a prime example of those types of stories.

I always research a claim that goes against the norm to see if the person is legit and reputable. There is legitimate arguments about a lot carb diet and it's effect on diabetes. There is legit science and studies on both sides.

There is no legit science that I've seen that suggests that you shouldn't take the Covid vaccine. None! Show me some by anyone who is a legit scientist. Not Rand Paul, not some computer programer,and certainly not @TigerGrowls .

Speaking of @TigerGrowls , were you vaccinated? Did you ever get Covid? I don't know if I've seen you mention it on here.
He's not and won't take it. Neither will that strange 92TigerME guy. They will spout all this misinformation for why they won't take it but I don't believe a word of it. The sole reason for not taking it is to keep Biden from looking better That's it, public health be damned.

I have not gotten vaccinated and have no idea if I got it or not. I live in GA and rarely ever wear a mask at all. I engage in social activities and such with other like minded folks. Getting ready to go play tennis now. I would have to be deathly ill before I even went to the doctor.

He's not and won't take it. Neither will that strange 92TigerME guy. They will spout all this misinformation for why they won't take it but I don't believe a word of it. The sole reason for not taking it is to keep Biden from looking better That's it, public health be damned.

Not true. I have never taken a flu shot either.

I am not saying this is correct, but its being reported from multiple sources. This is a discussion topic and I cant help but recall how many stories that you guys have panned as false that turned out to be true. Lets hope this one is not correct.

I am not saying this is correct, but its being reported from multiple sources. This is a discussion topic and I cant help but recall how many stories that you guys have panned as false that turned out to be true. Lets hope this one is not correct.

And you have posted hundreds of Game Changers that were incorrect?

Reactions: clemben
Not true. I have never taken a flu shot either.
Then why won't you take it? You know how important it is that we stamp this thing out and it's not about YOU! It's about stopping the spread. Please promise me that if you get sick you won't take up space in a hospital bed and you will only take hydroxywhatthefvck as a treatment.

Then why won't you take it? You know how important it is that we stamp this thing out and it's not about YOU! It's about stopping the spread. Please promise me that if you get sick you won't take up space in a hospital bed and you will only take hydroxywhatthefvck as a treatment.

i am not taking because I am a free man and can make my own decision on whether I want it or not. I am not an anti vaxxer though. It would be on a case by case basis. I would definitely give Hydroxy some consideration though if I thought I had it.

I am not totally sure whats happening, but something is.

"Something" is virtually nothing now that 2.42 BILLION vaccine doses have been administered worldwide, but of course you will focus on a death that likely had nothing to do with the vaccine. She died from a virus that attacked her heart. The vaccine is NOT a virus.

"Scott died after contracting a virus that attacked her heart, according to her former district. The outlook grew so severe that she received a heart transplant — and, afterward, appeared to recover."

Last edited:
i am not taking because I am a free man and can make my own decision on whether I want it or not. I am not an anti vaxxer though. It would be on a case by case basis. I would definitely give Hydroxy some consideration though if I thought I had it.
What does being a free man have to do with it? Again, this is NOT about YOU - this is for the greater good and since you're not an anti-vaxxer and the vaccine is completely safe, why would you not take it? Plus, why do you keep posting misinformation about the vaccine that might discourage others from taking it? What the hell is the point in that?

What does being a free man have to do with it? Again, this is NOT about YOU - this is for the greater good and since you're not an anti-vaxxer and the vaccine is completely safe, why would you not take it? Plus, why do you keep posting misinformation about the vaccine that might discourage others from taking it? What the hell is the point in that?
Excuse me MFer if I choose not to get an experimental mrna vaccine for a virus that I have a 99+ percent chance of surviving doing nothing.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
Calm down Nancy. I didn't think you got triggered so easy....LOL!!
I'm sick of your abject stupidity, your selfishness, your lies and misinformation that you spread non-stop. What good do you do for this world?

There is no validity to any of these claims. Stop perpetuating false narratives and outright lies.

Be a lover of truth and freedom.

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
There are a lot of us that are tired of your garbage too. Who crowned you and made you king? I’m not taking the vaccine either. Get over yourself
When we have a new variant that escapes and eludes the vaccine due to the mutations caused by the UNVACCINATED, I guarantee your little bitch ass will be on here complaining about the measures needed to control it. You freaks won't help but you'll be the first to raise holy hell about an issue you helped to create. That's how you define who is the real garbage - punk.

• Haha
When we have a new variant that escapes and eludes the vaccine due to the mutations caused by the UNVACCINATED, I guarantee your little bitch ass will be on here complaining about the measures needed to control it. You freaks won't help but you'll be the first to raise holy hell about an issue you helped to create. That's how you define who is the real garbage - punk.

Ok tough guy. Btw we didn’t create the issue.

Anyone who won’t get the vaccine is simply unintelligent, just like conspiracy theory nuts are inherently unintelligent.
It won't be long before it will be only white Trump voters that are unvaccinated. Looks like Fox will be losing viewers and there will be less Repub voters. Darwinism for the win!

It won't be long before it will be only white Trump voters that are unvaccinated. Looks like Fox will be losing viewers and there will be less Repub voters. Darwinism for the win!
When they die at much higher rates it will make the next go round for the variant a little easier. round and round we go until they're all gone. it will take some time but good things are earned, not given.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

This interview took place on the same day that the CDC admitted that doctors were seeing more cases of rare heart inflammation with young adults after they receive the COVID vaccine.

Right off the bat Dr. Malone told Tucker Carlson that he is concerned about the risk of these treatments.

TRENDING: BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: 73-Year-Old Pastor and Purple Heart Veteran Arrested For Being at Capitol, His Son Also Arrested in Front of 3-Year-Old Daughter (VIDEOS)

Tucker Carlson: YouTube took it down. They did this even though Dr. Malone may be the most qualified person on Planet Earth to discuss this subject. Why? Because he helped create the mRNA technology behind the COVID vaccine. We think he has a right to speak… In a way that’s accessible to non-scientists, do you have concerns about these vaccines for people who aren’t at great risk?
Dr. Robert Malone: Yes, I think my concerns are the government is not being transparent with us about what those risks are. And so I’m of the opinion that people have the right to decide whether to accept vaccine or not especially since these are experimental vaccines. This is a fundamental right having to do with clinical research ethics. So my concern is I know that there are risks but we don’t have access to the data and the data having been captured rigorously enough so that we can accurately access those risks. And therefore for folks like your audience, you and me, we don’t really have the information that we need to make a reasonable decision.
When asked about whether college-aged young adults should take the vaccine, Dr. Robert Malone replied:

Dr. Robert Malone: So I have a bias that the benefits probably don’t outway the risks in that cohort. But unfortunately, the risk-benefit analysis is not being done… Certainly I can say the risk-benefit of those 18 and below doesn’t justify vaccines. And there’s a pretty good chance that it doesn’t justify vaccinations in these very young adults.

This interview took place on the same day that the CDC admitted that doctors were seeing more cases of rare heart inflammation with young adults after they receive the COVID vaccine.

Right off the bat Dr. Malone told Tucker Carlson that he is concerned about the risk of these treatments.

TRENDING: BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: 73-Year-Old Pastor and Purple Heart Veteran Arrested For Being at Capitol, His Son Also Arrested in Front of 3-Year-Old Daughter (VIDEOS)

When asked about whether college-aged young adults should take the vaccine, Dr. Robert Malone replied:

• A federal judge on Thursday dismissed a lawsuit against Fox News after lawyers for the network argued that no "reasonable viewer" would take the network's primetime star Tucker Carlson seriously.
  • The former Playboy model Karen McDougal filed a defamation suit against Fox alleging that Carlson slandered her during a December 2018 episode of his show, "Tucker Carlson Tonight."
  • The network asked a judge to dismiss the case, arguing that "Carlson's statements were not statements of fact and that she failed adequately to allege actual malice."
  • The judge agreed with Fox's premise, adding that the network "persuasively argues" that "given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statements he makes."
  • Carlson has long made racist and controversial statements as a primetime host on Fox News and has lost several advertisers because of it.

• Haha
  • A federal judge on Thursday dismissed a lawsuit against Fox News after lawyers for the network argued that no "reasonable viewer" would take the network's primetime star Tucker Carlson seriously.
  • The former Playboy model Karen McDougal filed a defamation suit against Fox alleging that Carlson slandered her during a December 2018 episode of his show, "Tucker Carlson Tonight."
  • The network asked a judge to dismiss the case, arguing that "Carlson's statements were not statements of fact and that she failed adequately to allege actual malice."
  • The judge agreed with Fox's premise, adding that the network "persuasively argues" that "given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statements he makes."
  • Carlson has long made racist and controversial statements as a primetime host on Fox News and has lost several advertisers because of it.
This thread is not about Fox or Tucker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT