ADVERTISEMENT

“Plandemic” video

I don’t need to see a stupid video to know what the facts are. My wife is responsible for aggregating data on COVID (and all disease in our county) and she has visited hospitals and elderly care facilities and seen it firsthand. There could be places that are lying and skewing the numbers slightly, but not as much as you think. Just like voter fraud, the anecdotal evidence seems overwhelming, but the numbers don’t support the theory. The problem across the board is the lack of a plan around antibodies testing. Even some data can help them make a model about how the next waves will look.

Zero doubt the virus is real, and a serious danger to some. The issue I have is the skewing of the numbers. Not trying to insult you, but how are you so certain the extent of numbers skewed?

One thing I find interesting, is the same group always discredits anything to the contrary of the fear. As if thinking outside of the lines is a crime. Why is this?

I don’t know if she’s correct, or completely insane, but to lock yourself into a box of only one thought process is probably short sighted.
Aren't these conspiracy theorists the ones pushing fear of Bill Gates, Fauci, big pharma, etc. just as much as people claiming we need to take extreme precautions against a deadly virus? Listing to people thinking outside the box is important; but typically when a vast majority of people come to a consensus on something, it is probably true. Especially when those "outside the box thoughts" can be proven wrong.

Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
Aren't these conspiracy theorists the ones pushing fear of Bill Gates, Fauci, big pharma, etc. just as much as people claiming we need to take extreme precautions against a deadly virus? Listing to people thinking outside the box is important; but typically when a vast majority of people come to a consensus on something, it is probably true. Especially when those "outside the box thoughts" can be proven wrong.

Extremes exists on both sides, and that’s not news. One can adhere to the protocols in place, and question what’s being said, without being a conspiracy theorist.

I wonder how many of the people in this thread who immediately shot down the validity of this video actually watched it. Honestly, I don't know if many of the things in this video are true, but it is thought provoking. Don't just believe everything you hear on your favorite tv news channel.

My stance, as well.

I watched the entire thing because I had a couple friends I care about ask what I thought about it. I don't have time to fact check everything in the video, but there is so much BS in there. The Snopes article somebody posted above covers her background (synopsis - she is a charlatan and a quack). We shouldn't close the beaches because of healing power in the sand? Where is Fauci's vaccine patent? A certain flu vaccine contributed to the major outbreak in Italy - How does this account for the outbreaks in France, Spain, Belgium, New York, New Orleans, and now Russia? I would love to see their list of references.

why do you assume I am upset? I actually enjoy calling you out on your hypocrisy and bullshit.

Let’s be honest... many exist who believe everything reported about covid19, and they are very reputable people. Conversely, there are extremists such as yourself, who’s only interest is taking out Donald Trump. Need we discuss your avatar pic? Need we discuss you blaming the economy on President Trump?

So yes, you’re very upset. Whatever Trump has done, it’s consumed you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Essolover4
Let’s be honest... many exist who believe everything reported about covid19, and they are very reputable people. Conversely, there are extremists such as yourself, who’s only interest is taking out Donald Trump. Need we discuss your avatar pic? Need we discuss you blaming the economy on President Trump?

So yes, you’re very upset. Whatever Trump has done, it’s consumed you.

this virus has exposed trump for what he is... a terrible leader, a terrible president and a con man. You seem to be the one upset about that, because it does not support your confirmation bias. You can’t handle the ugly truth staring you in the face. So you convince yourself that trump had nothing to do with shutting the economy down, even though the White House tweeted just yesterday that he should be praised for making that tough decision.

Reactions: clemsontyger04
this virus has exposed trump for what he is... a terrible leader, a terrible president and a con man. You seem to be the one upset about that, because it does not support your confirmation bias. You can’t handle the ugly truth staring you in the face. So you convince yourself that trump had nothing to do with shutting the economy down, even though the White House tweeted just yesterday that he should be praised for making that tough decision.

I will admit, you make me laugh. Glad you’re around on TI. Take care!

She also published a book four weeks ago claiming that Anthony Fauci destroyed her career. Curious if she ever made that allegation before he was famous.

Lots of opportunities for grifting during a crisis.
How long has Fauci been famous?

I hadn't heard of him until February of this year. How about you?
I knew of him way back in the early 2000's when he was working with the WH on the AIDS, but he was "famous" long before that.

I really don't mean to be rude, but that just shows that you haven't been paying attention, or you are too young to have a relevant opinion.

I knew of him way back in the early 2000's when he was working with the WH on the AIDS, but he was "famous" long before that.

I really don't mean to be rude, but that just shows that you haven't been paying attention, or you are too young to have a relevant opinion.
I was finishing college back in the early 2000's and starting a family, so you're right that this was not on the top of my radar at the time.

I appreciate that you were aware of Fauci 20 years ago, but I'm not sure how my personal familiarity with him is relevant. Did Mikovits level these accusations against Fauci, which allegedly occured years ago, prior to the past couple of months?

I was finishing college back in the early 2000's and starting a family, so you're right that this was not on the top of my radar at the time.

I appreciate that you were aware of Fauci 20 years ago, but I'm not sure how my personal familiarity with him is relevant. Did Mikovits level these accusations against Fauci, which allegedly occurred years ago, prior to the past couple of months?
I went ahead and looked it up.

She made the following comment in 2014:

While I was preparing to return to Dr. Frank Rusetti’s lab in Frederick, Maryland and participate in the multi-center validation study directed by Dr. Ian Lipkin, an email would be sent to Frank by none other than Dr. Tony Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease. In the email, Fauci stated I could participate in the study, but if I stepped foot on National Institutes of Health property, I would be immediately arrested!

Fauci's response:

I have no idea what she is talking about. I can categorically state that I have never sent such an e-mail to Dr. Ruscetti. I had my IT people here at NIH search all my e-mails and no such e-mail exists. Having said that, I would never make such a statement in an e-mail that anyone “would be immediately arrested” if they stepped foot on NIH property.

I appreciate that you were aware of Fauci 20 years ago, but I'm not sure how my personal familiarity with him is relevant. Did Mikovits level these accusations against Fauci, which allegedly occured years ago, prior to the past couple of months?
I don't know the answer to that question, I was just debunking your theory that "now that Fauci is famous, the accusers are coming out the woodwork to get him".

I don't know the answer to that question, I was just debunking your theory that "now that Fauci is famous, the accusers are coming out the woodwork to get him".
I posted the answer above.

Do you dispute that he has a higher profile now than he ever has in his career? Do you dispute that he is being targeted by conspiracy theorists as one of the faces of how science says we should handle this pandemic? Or even as a deep stater?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT