ADVERTISEMENT

“Trump is Broke” Memes

This should be very interesting for several reasons.

1. Trump will remain cash poor and will still rely on sapping money from the RNC and rubes.

2. Almost half of spacs fail miserably after their initial IPO.

3. There are six or so big firms funding digital world acquisition corp. I wonder how much foreign money is involved? Foreign countries bailing out a broke, indicted ex president? That should concern all real Americans.

It's been hilarious to see the media who the last few days have been laughing it up about Trump being broke. Now crying like the little bitches.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I see the OP hasn't posted on here today. Hmmm yall ain't got anymore memes? No funny , ha-ha memes???

LOL. This stock is worth maybe $3-4. The underlying business is terrible and shrinking. Idiots are buying it up and driving up the price. Truth Social is tiny, has lost 51% of users in just the past year and it burning through cash.

I see the OP hasn't posted on here today. Hmmm yall ain't got anymore memes? No funny , ha-ha memes???

Take trump's cock out of your mouth for three seconds, junior. The only thing that is funny is your sad, pathetic devotion to a loser like bunker boy.

I guess you have no problem with the fact that chinese, russian and saudi money can now buy trump's cooperation more easily than ever.

Reactions: dpic73
Take trump's cock out of your mouth for three seconds, junior. The only thing that is funny is your sad, pathetic devotion to a loser like bunker boy.

I guess you have no problem with the fact that chinese, russian and saudi money can now buy trump's cooperation more easily than ever.
Oh, is your butt hurting?

Oh, is your butt hurting?

Not even a little, junior. I am quite enjoying watching you take a pathetic victory lap because your lord and savior had his criminal fraud bond reduced and he figured out a new way to scam dipshits like you out of your money.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT