ADVERTISEMENT

“Trump is Broke” Memes

Not even a little, junior. I am quite enjoying watching you take a pathetic victory lap because your lord and savior had his criminal fraud bond reduced and he figured out a new way to scam dipshits like you out of your money.
Why so angry Chip? You are way more successful than all of us combined on this board. Lighten up already. The world is your oyster, go enjoy.

Why so angry Chip? You are way more successful than all of us combined on this board. Lighten up already. The world is your oyster, go enjoy.

I am not sure if I am more successful than all of you combined. I know for a fact that I am much much much much much more successful than you. Perhaps you should work harder and stop giving your money to a grifter?

Reactions: dpic73
Suck it losers.

432991224_964864961663604_7578767999969688527_n.jpg

Could be with an example being the vast majority of your posts.

The day you find me playing cosplay with pictures of a politician, you can call me gay. Until that day, enjoy fapping to your shirtless pics of trump.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Not even a little, junior. I am quite enjoying watching you take a pathetic victory lap because your lord and savior had his criminal fraud bond reduced and he figured out a new way to scam dipshits like you out of your money.
Lol who's taking a victory lap but the OP......😆😅🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT