ADVERTISEMENT

100% Support For Coach BB and Team

razorback1982

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2011
I rarely post, but it makes me sick that people jump on Coach BB and a player (Ian S) after an amazing game by the staff and the whole team. Amazing that we were ahead in spite of bad calls and horrible no calls by the refs. The refs made bad calls when they had the most negative impact on CU. Go back and watch if you doubt me. No “tough” call went our way when it really mattered. OR were so obvious they had to be called.

If you know basketball or are a fan of the game… you know Coach BB knows how to coach. We almost always score when needed on out of bounds plays. He maximizes his players and his teams hustle their ass off for him. Until he isn’t our coach, I am All In with him.

Now, posters who call out players are just pieces of crap humans IMO. And probably never played ball… Schiff is a beast and his BB skills are from high BB IQ and pure desire. We would not have been back in the game or ahead without him.

The Duke game was taken from us pure and simple. Now…. On to the rest of the season and lots to play for!!!

As for me, I will be in LJ on Tuesday night cheering for my Tigers! Where will you be…. Sitting on line posting against our team… get on board with this team or quit pretending to be Tiger Fan!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News