ADVERTISEMENT

2023 Position Group ACC Football Rankings (Preview)

haymond1977

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Mar 21, 2008
Had an idea form about ranking position groups for next season for ACC. I will do it in a 5 part series with the following format... Part 1. Offensive backfield (QB, RB, WR and Flex TE) so maybe 5-6 of the 11 on offensive set. Part 2. Line of scrimmage. (Offensive Line and inline TE/FB/HB) so 5-6 of the 11 on Offense front. Part 3. Defensive front (DE, DT, MLB and Rush LB) So 5-6/11 in the box on defense. Part 4. Defensive backfield (OLB, CB, NB, S) So 5 but probably 6 of the 11 on backend of D. Part 5 would just be the ALL ACC 1-3rd teams as well as player of years and prediction.

Think I will grade the position groups with a 1-10 on current starters/incoming transfers, 1-5 on 2022,23 class talent and 1-5 for coaching. Pretty simple. I'll list depth chart and coaches as well.

The reason this is a preview and not Part 1 is with transfer portal, covid years and even draft declaration deadline a couple days away, I started to attempt the research but it's impossible right now. I will work on this after spring practices. Should be pretty fun.

Last, I'm not qualified to do this other than I'm a crazy fanatic. I got nothing on Larry or Paul or even Walt D. I just like doing these things and hope someone enjoys reading them.

See you in April!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News