ADVERTISEMENT

2023 TI DraftKings golf league/NFL Weekend added

tigertommy1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Oct 13, 2009
Who is back for the new season?

As usual, we will have a 1H and a 2H. But so that I don't have to create a brand new league at the midway point, we will have a 1H champion, and we will keep accumulating points (not start back at zero) and then a full season champion .

I will pay out $75 to the midyear Champ; and a $100 to the full season Champion, and $50 to the full season runnerup. I haven't looked at the golf calendar yet, but historically we have had the 1H win after the US Open. Season will run thru the final regular season PGA event (we won't include the FedEx cup Playoffs) awww screw it, we will go thru the FedEx playoffs. Hopefully I can get it set up over the holiday and we will be ready for the 1st tournament in January.

I will edit this with actual dates and tournaments when we start, finish, etc when I have a few spare minutes to look thru the calendar.

For the newbies - I need your DK username if you want to join the league. We will run at least one $5 each week. And for the big events, we will have more. Like to change it up, but mostly stick to the 50/50 format since we are running a year-long tally.

Get the signups rolling in..........post your info here (just DK info). Or can PM me if that is easier.

if there are questions, some of your regulars jump in and answer please.......

Edit: 1H will run thru the PGA Championship- will pay out the top spot at that time

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News