ADVERTISEMENT

75000 on Pickens Main Street

whitesixmile

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2015
Ok how many on here have been to fall for Greenville? I tried telling my son in law that no way would 50000 people fit on Pickens Main Street when from one end of main to the other at fall for Greenville is around 60,000. If you have ever been and seen the sea of people at FFG you would have to agree that the Trump rally numbers Saturday were inflated by a lot. It was still an impressive amount for this small town. Not a political thread just interested in your thoughts.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
I have a friend who was part of local security detail and he said no more than 3k...likely 2500

Reactions: yoshi121374
I have a friend who was part of local security detail and he said no more than 3k...likely 2500
Your friend had bad information. There were gates setup and no one got in the gate without secret service clicking them in. The gate system allowed 15k. It was full. Approx 2k outside the gate. No where near 75k but way more that 2500.

Reactions: OleFastball
So you believe in the 2016 election?
Yes? Comparing people being concerned that foreign countries were working to influence voters through social media with a sitting President actively calling an election fraudulent leading to an attempted coup to stop the process of election certification is false equivalency on a level heretofore unseen.

Yes? Comparing people being concerned that foreign countries were working to influence voters through social media with a sitting President actively calling an election fraudulent leading to an attempted coup to stop the process of election certification is false equivalency on a level heretofore unseen.
So I take that as a No? When democrats lose somebody cheated. When Republicans lose everything is legit. Very msnbc of you.

So I take that as a No? When democrats lose somebody cheated. When Republicans lose everything is legit. Very msnbc of you.

Except that's not at all what he said. The Votes were completely legit in both elections. I have zero doubts as to the accuracy of the counting nor of the amount of votes that were cast. Nor do any democrat.

The reason I believe Trump legitimately won in 2016 is that Hillary had a shitload of baggage, much as Trump does now. That’s why I’ll bet anybody any amount that Trump will lose in 2024.

Either this is a troll or you legit have no reading comprehension skills. I really hope you don’t have a degree from Clemson.

I heard on the Newsman that it was 15,000 or more. 50,000 to 60,000 seems at bit out of wack even for Donald Trump. With Joes Biden there would be about 5 or 6 taped circles with folding chairs in them!!! And one of them might be Camel-head Harris. I said "might". 😆

I heard on the Newsman that it was 15,000 or more. 50,000 to 60,000 seems at bit out of wack even for Donald Trump. With Joes Biden there would be about 5 or 6 taped circles with folding chairs in them!!! And one of them might be Camel-head Harris. I said "might". 😆

Example of how Trump acting like a first grader and insulting his rivals has made these guys think it's cool and not infantile.

Sad that you think it's ok to insult our VP. Whether you like her or not, the office deserves some respect.

Example of how Trump acting like a first grader and insulting his rivals has made these guys think it's cool and not infantile.

Sad that you think it's ok to insult our VP. Whether you like her or not, the office deserves some respect.
I agree and add Kalama calling Biden a racist and Biden claiming Mitt Romney was going to put black people back in chains. But stop pretending like this started with little don.

She is an insult. She has not done her job, which is the job of the American people. She did nothing on the border when Crooked Joe appointed her as the so called Border Czar. She goes across the the pond to a European meeting representing the United States and talks in idiotic word salads like she's high on something. And I think she is, because I at least give her credit in that she cannot be quite that stupid unless she is high. Watch that video and see the confused and stunned look of the Polish president. She is a joke of a VP and I will treat her as such. And your own Communist Party of America doesn't want her either, or has that escaped your bias thoughts...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT