ADVERTISEMENT

America...not highly thought of....

tigerGUY

Woodrush
Gold Member
Aug 22, 2001
Wherever my RV is parked(formerly Abbeville, SC)
There's absolutely no evidence to support the statement that you're investing in the U.S.

I just got back from the U.S. and while the people are lovely the country is falling apart.

Homeless people litter the streets of your greatest cities. Most are in desperate need of mental health care but don't receive it.

The U.S. is 79th in literacy, and 22nd in life expectancy. Half the population of your country can't read at a 6th-grade level.

This originated on a Tweet. It makes you wonder why people will still come to America and the dream. I agree with a great deal of this. I hope I pass before the this train runs off the tracks.

Sure, you're wealthiest country in the world, but you are losing that spot too. You have the most military power because you invest in that over the education and wellbeing of your people.

Your students are being outperformed by countries in Eastern Europe, let alone Western but China's leading the pack in that race.

Life expectancy, despite all your wealth and resources, doesn't even crack the top 20 globally. So what are you actually investing in? Not your people. Not what matters.

Coming for the government handouts.

From tents to sleeping in 3 star hotel's, Free meals , school's for their children, snap benefits , Free phones ....
you actually think that's how it works, dont you. poor retards. you guys never had a chance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT