ADVERTISEMENT

Another court of law finds that Trump orchestrated massive fraud

No, tiny brain. He's always cheated and scammed in general his whole adult life. When his finances started going to hell, because ...you know...he's a great business man and all, he then resorted to this con. I think you know it's true....deep down.
Finances going to hell when he had $400mm in cash?

Turn off Rachel Maddow

Only a maga crazy could warp a story about an obscure lawyer who altered an email to obtain ONE FISA warrant into the biggest scandal since Pontius Pilate ordered Jesus' crucifixion.
Top FBI agent = obscure lawyer?! lol

Just ONE FAKE, FRAUDULENT, FISA lead to the biggest political scandal our country has ever seen yes. Absolutely. Glad you are paying attention now.

Next you will find out that Obama, Hillary and other made the whole hoax up. And then you will find out you fell for it!

Just ONE FAKE, FRAUDULENT, FISA lead to the biggest political scandal our country has ever seen yes. Absolutely. Glad you are paying attention now.

Next you will find out that Obama, Hillary and other made the whole hoax up. And then you will find out you fell for it!
Funny how after years of investigation, John Durham didn't find anything of the sort and also didn't recommend any other criminal indictments. His final conclusion basically said the FBI should have asked more questions about where the evidence was coming from. Derp.

You whiny aggrieved magats are masters at the game of victimhood.

Funny how after years of investigation, John Durham didn't find anything of the sort and also didn't recommend any other criminal indictments. His final conclusion basically said the FBI should have asked more questions about where the evidence was coming from. Derp.

You whiny aggrieved magats are masters at the game of victimhood.

Didnt you hear? They think Durham is deep state now.

Reactions: WapPride and dpic73
No, he charged them in 90% democrat Washington DC.

That’s the whole point. The system is broken. We all know what happened, yet no one has been held accountable. Except the person targeted. The scumbag weasels got busted.
Look we get it, when you worship the most corrupt political figure in history, you need made-up back stories to absolve him of his criminality so you can feel better about your cultish devotion.

Question for all our super intelligent libtards. So out of all the businesses committing the exact same thing Trump did, why was he singled out??? Couldn’t be to impact the election, no way?
You want to talk fraud? How bout letting 10-12 million illegal migrants into the country for the sole purpose of allowing them to vote and change the demographics of the country so they’ll stay in power. That’s ok?

Question for all our super intelligent libtards. So out of all the businesses committing the exact same thing Trump did, why was he singled out??? Couldn’t be to impact the election, no way?
You want to talk fraud? How bout letting 10-12 million illegal migrants into the country for the sole purpose of allowing them to vote and change the demographics of the country so they’ll stay in power. That’s ok?
Because he’s a public official under intense scrutiny. White collar crimes like this are notoriously under-prosecuted, and as such are largely ignored. When you have a very polarizing figure running for public office, I’m sure people are going to dig in deep to see whatever dirt they can find. A lot of the comments from the right seem to focus on the fact Trump is being singled out for doing something everyone apparently does. Fraud being commonplace in real estate doesn’t give him latitude to break the law. Would this have come into the light if he wasn’t running for office? I’d say 90-10 that it doesn’t. Unfortunately, that’s something he and his team should’ve thought about before he decided to run.

I’m not gonna touch on your great replacement theory nonsense. Instead of just assuming all immigrants will automatically vote D, maybe the GOP should accept the reality of immigration in this country and try to build policy around securing the immigrant vote.

Because he’s a public official under intense scrutiny. White collar crimes like this are notoriously under-prosecuted, and as such are largely ignored. When you have a very polarizing figure running for public office, I’m sure people are going to dig in deep to see whatever dirt they can find. A lot of the comments from the right seem to focus on the fact Trump is being singled out for doing something everyone apparently does. Fraud being commonplace in real estate doesn’t give him latitude to break the law. Would this have come into the light if he wasn’t running for office? I’d say 90-10 that it doesn’t. Unfortunately, that’s something he and his team should’ve thought about before he decided to run.

I’m not gonna touch on your great replacement theory nonsense. Instead of just assuming all immigrants will automatically vote D, maybe the GOP should accept the reality of immigration in this country and try to build policy around securing the immigrant vote.

Nobody else who did the same thing will be targeted. Only Donald Trump. Totally sane policy.

So you admit that what he did was illegal, just that others do it too?
I don’t pretend to know one way or another.

It does appear to be a victimless crime which are usually not prosecuted.

But seems odd that no one else has anything to worry about. New York is a very friendly place to do business, just not if your name is Trump.

Or maybe this administration should uphold the laws and secure the border.

Or maybe this administration should uphold the laws and secure the border.
I imagine this administration is able to walk and chew gum at the same time - a feat unheard of for MAGAs I’ve realized. Furthermore, they’re LITERALLY upholding the laws by prosecuting him for fraud. Sorry you don’t like when law and order goes against your “team.”

You’d expect the people who bitch and moan about the wealthy elites getting away with whatever they want would be happy that this case was brought up. It’s pretty clear you guys don’t actually believe in “law and order”… It’s just an empty buzzword you repeat like parrots.

I imagine this administration is able to walk and chew gum at the same time - a feat unheard of for MAGAs I’ve realized. Furthermore, they’re LITERALLY upholding the laws by prosecuting him for fraud. Sorry you don’t like when law and order goes against your “team.”

You’d expect the people who bitch and moan about the wealthy elites getting away with whatever they want would be happy that this case was brought up. It’s pretty clear you guys don’t actually believe in “law and order”… It’s just an empty buzzword you repeat like parrots.
Your imagination must be running away from you. They can barely chew gum.

Last edited:
What are you talking about?

You’d expect the people who bitch and moan about the wealthy elites getting away with whatever they want would be happy that this case was brought up. It’s pretty clear you guys don’t actually believe in “law and order”…
It’s just an empty buzzword you repeat like parrots.

In truth he willingly and happily condones it. The end result is all the commies look at. They are fine with cheating as long as its them doing it.

Reactions: fatpiggy
In truth he willingly and happily condones it. The end result is all the commies look at. They are fine with cheating as long as its them doing it.
Trump's hand appointed AG, hand-picked John Durham, who spent four years investigating these claims and came away with nothing, yet I'm the one condoing cheating that he didn't find and you know differently, why? Because catturd said so. You are fine with lying as long as it's your side doing it.

Trump's hand appointed AG, hand-picked John Durham, who spent four years investigating these claims and came away with nothing, yet I'm the one condoing cheating that he didn't find and you know differently, why? Because catturd said so. You are fine with lying as long as it's your side doing it.
Weak response.

Save your words. We The People know what happened. And no amount of gaslighting will change the facts.

Obama, Hillary et al framed Trump in order to sabotage his presidency. Also known as treason. Good thing we can arrest former presidents now. Oh how the tables turn.

Save your words. We The People know what happened. And no amount of gaslighting will change the facts.

Obama, Hillary et al framed Trump in order to sabotage his presidency. Also known as treason. Good thing we can arrest former presidents now. Oh how the tables turn.
Yeah good luck with that. Who will the witnesses be that will convince jurors of this make-believe treason? Not sure Catturd, DC Draino and MTG have the gravitas you think they do. 😅

Yeah good luck with that. Who will the witnesses be that will convince jurors of this make-believe treason? Not sure Catturd, DC Draino and MTG have the gravitas you think they do. 😅
Doesn't matter. We can arrest them, drag their name through the mud, occupy their time, and financially ruin them by making them defend themselves.

Doesn't matter. We can arrest them, drag their name through the mud, occupy their time, and financially ruin them by making them defend themselves.
And exactly what crime will they be charged with by the clown-show DOJ? It sure as hell ain't treason.

The Constitution specifically identifies what constitutes treason against the United States and, importantly, limits the offense of treason to only two types of conduct: (1) “levying war” against the United States; or (2) “adhering to [the] enemies [of the United States], giving them aid and comfort.”

Reactions: nytigerfan
BARACK OBAMA AND THE BLACK WIDOW MICHELLE OBAMA ARE CURSES ON HUMANKIND

I know the resident crazies will say I am radical and crazy but I am not the people doing the criminal conduct all over the country making the cities unlivable and freeing criminals to commit more crimes

So suck on it you derelicts of society

And exactly what crime will they be charged with by the clown-show DOJ? It sure as hell ain't treason.

The Constitution specifically identifies what constitutes treason against the United States and, importantly, limits the offense of treason to only two types of conduct: (1) “levying war” against the United States; or (2) “adhering to [the] enemies [of the United States], giving them aid and comfort.”

One who works to sabotage the Presidency of the United States would be an enemy of the United States. I guess they would have their chance to defend themselves at trial if they disagree.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
One who works to sabotage the Presidency of the United States would be an enemy of the United States. I guess they would have their chance to defend themselves at trial if they disagree.
They can drag James Comey into it if they want but it's laughable to accuse Obama for being a party to this investigation that he wasn't even told about until a month into it. Comey had good reason to investigate the leads that were brought to his attention but just because it didn't result in Trump being charged doesn't mean something illegal was done by Obama and Hillary. LMAO

Magats suck ass

Last edited:
Reactions: flotiger
They can drag James Comey into it if they want but it's laughable to accuse Obama for being a party to this investigation that he wasn't even told about until a month into it. Comey had good reason to inestigate the leads that were brought to his attention but just because it didn't result in Trump being charged doesn't mean something illegal was done by Obama and Hillary. LMAO

Magats suck ass
Again, the new precedent set is that they will have their chance to argue their case in court.

This is why democrats are so dumb, they can't see this shit coming from 5 miles away. But hey, at least they got Trump. (or did they?)

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Again, the new precedent set is that they will have their chance to argue their case in court.

This is why democrats are so dumb, they can't see this shit coming from 5 miles away. But hey, at least they got Trump. (or did they?)
The fact that you see Trump's presidency as a vehicle for revenge rather than an opportunity to help all Americans is exactly why he will lose again. We all know Trump is guilty but you don't care about that because you want him to get away with his crimes. Can't wait for the voters to give you "Retribution" for your vengeful fantasies.

The fact that you see Trump's presidency as a vehicle for revenge rather than an opportunity to help all Americans is exactly why he will lose again. We all know Trump is guilty but you don't care about that because you want him to get away with his crimes. Can't wait for the voters to give you "Retribution" for your vengeful fantasies.

I would usually agree with you. However, he is running against someone with dementia, as documented by Special Counsel, and so i like his chances.

You have to admit it would be the greatest of ironies if Trump is re-elected.

Edit: and lol at helping all Americans. Inflation only helps those at the very top of the food chain.

No, he should absolutely be elected. He is much better than the guy deemed to have dementia by the Special Counsel. AND, Trump loves America.
Yes Trump's brain is completely normal - airports in the Revolutionary War, doesn't know the difference between Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi, thinks he ran against Obama, thinks it's funny that Paul Pelosi had his skull fractured by a conspiracy magat, will encourage Russia to invade our allies if they fall short on funding their defense, wants to root out the vermin, etc...

I'll gladly take an old guy who occasionally flubs some words over a vengeful, authoritarian sociopath.

GGZvXU_XgAADmKp

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT