ADVERTISEMENT

Another Example of how being a Trump.Loyalist works out for people...

“People are going to be afraid to be lawyers. I don’t know where I go from here,” he said.

The quote of a man on an island with no rescue in sight. He won’t get lawyers because he has no money coupled with a case that is a sure loss. And as @yoshi121374 posted, DJT is no longer taking his calls.

“People are going to be afraid to be lawyers. I don’t know where I go from here,” he said.

The quote of a man on an island with no rescue in sight. He won’t get lawyers because he has no money coupled with a case that is a sure loss. And as @yoshi121374 posted, DJT is no longer taking his calls.

That's the point I was making. These Trump syncophants worship a guy who literally has no loyalty to anyone. They think he cares about them,America,God and his entire history show he's a huckster with zero loyalty.

That's the point I was making. These Trump syncophants worship a guy who literally has no loyalty to anyone. They think he cares about them,America,God and his entire history show he's a huckster with zero loyalty.
THIS. I got a friend back home in SC that's retired from the Army now. He was a lawyer for them and is now in Private Practice, although to read his facebook posts, I think he's planning on entering politics. We certainly don't agree on everything, but he's an honest dude and a big Trump supporter.

I brought this issue up last time I was home when we met for beers. I said that if he were the Secretary of State in Ga and there was no election fraud in Ga, that he'd have done the same thing that the Sec of State did... basically tell Trump to pound sand. He'd never have "found" Trump votes. He agreed that he wouldn't cheat or help anyone to do so. Then I asked him if there was ANY doubt in his mind that if that were to have happened, that Trump would have thrown him under the bus and he and his family would be getting death threats just like this guy is... And didn't that bother him... that the guy he supports that demands loyalty would do that... He mumbled a lot, but is STILL a Trump supporter.

THIS. I got a friend back home in SC that's retired from the Army now. He was a lawyer for them and is now in Private Practice, although to read his facebook posts, I think he's planning on entering politics. We certainly don't agree on everything, but he's an honest dude and a big Trump supporter.

I brought this issue up last time I was home when we met for beers. I said that if he were the Secretary of State in Ga and there was no election fraud in Ga, that he'd have done the same thing that the Sec of State did... basically tell Trump to pound sand. He'd never have "found" Trump votes. He agreed that he wouldn't cheat or help anyone to do so. Then I asked him if there was ANY doubt in his mind that if that were to have happened, that Trump would have thrown him under the bus and he and his family would be getting death threats just like this guy is... And didn't that bother him... that the guy he supports that demands loyalty would do that... He mumbled a lot, but is STILL a Trump supporter.

That's what is so frustrating. They know he's trash and still support it. There are much,much better candidates in this race, and yet, it's gonna be Trump and we are going to get four more years of Biden.

Reactions: nytigerfan
So Mike Lindell has to pay the $5M to the guy who debunked his alleged "evidence" of voter fraud.

Lindell made his own bed, and ultimately has to own up to his poor decisions. But I believe that this is a prime example of a well-meaning individual who desperately wanted to believe the false accusations of electoral fraud, and the con-men who claimed to have evidence proving it. And look where it's gotten him.

For the umpteenth time: anyone who claims to have evidence that the 2020 election was rigged is LYING. If there was anything real, it would have made it to court within the last 3 years. Wake the fu*k up!

So Mike Lindell has to pay the $5M to the guy who debunked his alleged "evidence" of voter fraud.

Lindell made his own bed, and ultimately has to own up to his poor decisions. But I believe that this is a prime example of a well-meaning individual who desperately wanted to believe the false accusations of electoral fraud, and the con-men who claimed to have evidence proving it. And look where it's gotten him.

For the umpteenth time: anyone who claims to have evidence that the 2020 election was rigged is LYING. If there was anything real, it would have made it to court within the last 3 years. Wake the fu*k up!

How rich is it that a loyal Trump supporter is the one who proved the data was fake? 😄

Reactions: nytigerfan

Facts. Still won't stop maga from voting

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT