ADVERTISEMENT

@areeves FEMA emergency broadcast alert

marshmk

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Dec 9, 2013
@areeves since you are the resident "expert" on all things illuminati and conspiracy on this board was curious what your thoughts or knowledge was about tomorrow's FEMA EBS alert. Been seeing a lot of stuff on the interwebs about this the last couple weeks and the supposed possibility of
it's purpose.

The first video in the link is the conspiracy part of this for those that haven't seen it.......

https://www.jasonshurka.com/ebs

y3cbr474gkd11.jpg

@areeves since you are the resident "expert" on all things illuminati and conspiracy on this board was curious what your thoughts or knowledge was about tomorrow's FEMA EBS alert. Been seeing a lot of stuff on the interwebs about this the last couple weeks and the supposed possibility of
it's purpose.

The first video in the link is the conspiracy part of this for those that haven't seen it.......

If this one doesn't get me, I'm sure the Great Shake Out on the 19th will get me when my company iPhone does the same thing. Fortunately, I saw the face of Jesus in a slice of toast this morning and I took that as a sign that I'll be OK.

Pretty clear what to do. Turn off all our phones and computers. Unplug our routers. And buy a new roll of large aluminum foil. Disconnect our car batteries if the car is newer than 1984. Unplug our smart thermostats, smart irrigation systems, and smart water heaters. And don’t forget gaming consoles and antique blue ray devices. All by 1422 hours.
The only thing I wonder? Why did they warn us?
William Forstchen

Pretty clear what to do. Turn off all our phones and computers. Unplug our routers. And buy a new roll of large aluminum foil. Disconnect our car batteries if the car is newer than 1984. Unplug our smart thermostats, smart irrigation systems, and smart water heaters. And don’t forget gaming consoles and antique blue ray devices. All by 1422 hours.
The only thing I wonder? Why did they warn us?
William Forstchen
So do all of the things I did in 1999?

Different technology, same idea.

Got it.

Don’t forget to buy lots of water and get the generator tuned up.

Last edited:
This is the other video that has been circulating

Good thing graphene oxide isn't in vaccines. Stupid internet nonsense that came from misreading a Pfizer document. The EU even did specific testing:

"In the EU a marketing authorisation is granted to a medicinal product only after its quality, safety and efficacy have been evaluated and a positive benefit-risk balance related to its use has been concluded. For EU authorisations of COVID-19 vaccines this assessment is carried out by the European Medicines Agency (EMA).

EMA has analysed reports describing the analysis of several vials of COVID-19 vaccines suggesting the presence of graphene and concluded that the currently available data do not show presence of graphene in the vaccines concerned. The analysis by EMA’s working party for biological medicines included an input on the Raman spectroscopy from the European Directorate for Quality of Medicines and the independent national testing laboratories responsible for batch release (OMCLs).

Graphene oxide is not used in the manufacture or formulation of any of the COVID-19 vaccines or other medicines, so it would not be present at manufacturing facilities and there is no obvious way that it could get into the vaccines. Quality control testing and quality assurance review, by the vaccine manufacturers and OMCLs responsible for batch release, confirm that each batch met all quality standards prior to release. No product complaints have been received for the batches mentioned in the paper. The presence of graphene or graphene derivatives in the vaccines therefore are not plausible."

If graphene actually existed you could draw blood from those injected and detect the graphene if it existed in any significant amount.

Even if you believed graphene oxide was present--it would be of such a tiny amount that within 48 hours the body would've already processed it and if you had a high enough dosage your eye or ankles would swell up if it entered your brain and it could impact your lungs if you ingested enough into your system that built up over time and your body wasn't able to expel (like if you lived by or worked at a graphene factory or something strange).

And for the record, graphene has been used to kill tumors and repair bones in some clinical trials so it could potentially have positive uses in small targeted doses in the future but I'm not sure that happens bc it puts sharp particles into your bloodstream (but again, that would be expelled quickly from the body if injected in a small dose like a vaccine).

Mark this under ridiculous nonsense that people should know better than to spread but it is the internet and we can't expect that unfortunately because people latch on to anything to stoke their preconceived ideological beliefs.

it's purpose.

This does not surprise me one bit. Cant
Confirm it’s true, can’t confirm it’s not. I know 5 & 6 G Technology is dangerous as are cell towers, if the frequency is raised.

I’ve told y’all on many occasions, FEMA is part of the NWO & they are nefarious & dangerous. I’ve also told ya’ll, “We’re in the Tribulation.” JESUS said about the Tribulation, “If those days weren’t cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the Elect, those days would be shortened.” This speaks of HIS return @ the end of the Tribulation. This is to save Jerusalem & Israel & The Jewish Remnant
From being obliterated.

The NWO has many ways to depopulate the earth & this is very likely one of those ways!

Confirm it’s true, can’t confirm it’s not. I know 5 & 6 G Technology is dangerous as are cell towers, if the frequency is raised.

I’ve told y’all on many occasions, FEMA is part of the NWO & they are nefarious & dangerous. I’ve also told ya’ll, “We’re in the Tribulation.” JESUS said about the Tribulation, “If those days weren’t cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the Elect, those days would be shortened.” This speaks of HIS return @ the end of the Tribulation. This is to save Jerusalem & Israel & The Jewish Remnant
From being obliterated.

The NWO has many ways to depopulate the earth & this is very likely one of those ways!
Keep Laughing! One day, your jeers will turn to tears & that’s a fact!

From being obliterated.

The fact this guy is our most connected poster will never cease to amaze me. 😂

Good thing graphene oxide isn't in vaccines. Stupid internet nonsense that came from misreading a Pfizer document. The EU even did specific testing:

"In the EU a marketing authorisation is granted to a medicinal product only after its quality, safety and efficacy have been evaluated and a positive benefit-risk balance related to its use has been concluded. For EU authorisations of COVID-19 vaccines this assessment is carried out by the European Medicines Agency (EMA).

EMA has analysed reports describing the analysis of several vials of COVID-19 vaccines suggesting the presence of graphene and concluded that the currently available data do not show presence of graphene in the vaccines concerned. The analysis by EMA’s working party for biological medicines included an input on the Raman spectroscopy from the European Directorate for Quality of Medicines and the independent national testing laboratories responsible for batch release (OMCLs).

Graphene oxide is not used in the manufacture or formulation of any of the COVID-19 vaccines or other medicines, so it would not be present at manufacturing facilities and there is no obvious way that it could get into the vaccines. Quality control testing and quality assurance review, by the vaccine manufacturers and OMCLs responsible for batch release, confirm that each batch met all quality standards prior to release. No product complaints have been received for the batches mentioned in the paper. The presence of graphene or graphene derivatives in the vaccines therefore are not plausible."

If graphene actually existed you could draw blood from those injected and detect the graphene if it existed in any significant amount.

Even if you believed graphene oxide was present--it would be of such a tiny amount that within 48 hours the body would've already processed it and if you had a high enough dosage your eye or ankles would swell up if it entered your brain and it could impact your lungs if you ingested enough into your system that built up over time and your body wasn't able to expel (like if you lived by or worked at a graphene factory or something strange).

And for the record, graphene has been used to kill tumors and repair bones in some clinical trials so it could potentially have positive uses in small targeted doses in the future but I'm not sure that happens bc it puts sharp particles into your bloodstream (but again, that would be expelled quickly from the body if injected in a small dose like a vaccine).

Mark this under ridiculous nonsense that people should know better than to spread but it is the internet and we can't expect that unfortunately because people latch on to anything to stoke their preconceived ideological beliefs.
Way to let stupid facts get in the way of a good time

it's purpose.

So, here are your instructions for survival

It is a true embarrassment that one of our major donors is a certified nut job dipshit
That “nut job” is just trying to warn you of what’s coming…everything he speaks of is written about in the Bible…specifically Revelations…
The Bible also said he’d be mocked for it, which you’re doing…he’s only warning you bc he cares…

From being obliterated.

Holy crap hahaha

Reactions: yoshi121374
Shit. Just got 2 cars treated with graphene ceramic coating. Im clearly hosed.
Shit. Me too. Went to the carwash on Monday to get the basic $10 wash. Guy told me I could get the max super duper wash for $10 today only and it's good for the month. I went along with it, but now I'm f^cked. I guess he was one of the NWO ground level pawns.

• Wow
Reactions: purple2
The fact this guy is our most connected poster will never cease to amaze me. 😂
I’ve told you before, Time Will Prove Me Right & It Will Also Prove How Far You’ve Had Your Head Up Your Ass. The Signs Are All Around You & You’re Still In Denial. If You Think I’m Out There Or Crazy Or Both, I Think You’re A Deceived, Ignorant, Naive Snowflake!

I’ve told you before, Time Will Prove Me Right & It Will Also Prove How Far You’ve Had Your Head Up Your Ass. The Signs Are All Around You & You’re Still In Denial. If You Think I’m Out There Or Crazy Or Both, I Think You’re A Deceived, Ignorant, Naive Snowflake!
Is it exhausting capitalizing the first letter of every word or do you have tribulation juice running through your veins giving you extra energy?

Reactions: yoshi121374
Conspiracy guys have a pretty good track record the last few years
It may seem crazy but it’s Not crazy. Daniel 7 speaks of the Beast/Antichrist & The NWO. The Fourth Beast in Daniel 7 is Papal Rome, The Beast Antichrist & The NWO. Daniel says, “It’s Dreadful, Terrifying & Exceedingly Powerful. I has Iron Teeth & It Devours The Whole World. It Tramples The World & Stamps Out The Residue. They are responsible for ….,
1. All Wars
2.The Great Depression
3. The Demise Of The Coal Industry, The Steel Industry, The Citrus Industry In FL, The Textile Industry, The Carpet Industry, Farmers Losing Their Farms in the Eighties, to name a handful.
4. They’re Responsible for Climate Change (Chemtrail Program & HAARP Weather Technology
5. The Drug Epidemic in America & Around The World
6. The So Called Immigration Problem (Goal is to turn us into a third world country)
7. The Defamation of our National Monuments
8. The Transgender Insanity
9. Abortion (Keeping the world population in check)
10. JFK’s Assassination (his speech in 1961 about a “Shadow Government” led to his assassination.
11. The Oil Embargo in the 70’s
12. Vietnam
13. 9/11 (For the purpose of spying on Americans & building profiles on citizens under the guise of “Protecting Us From Terror.
14. The Housing Market Crash in 2008
15. Covid-19
16. Agenda 21 (Because of Climate Change, which they created, we’ll see Climate Change Lockdowns & as part of the “Great Reset” we’ll be told where we can &
Can’t live & visit.
17. The Implementation of The Mark Of The Beast (Revelation 13)
18. Worship of the Beast/Antichrist (Revelation 13)
19. Mass Shootings (To create gun legislation for the purpose of gun confiscation)

I’m sure I left a few out but you get the idea!

Time Will Prove Me Right & Sooner Than Later!

It may seem crazy but it’s Not crazy. Daniel 7 speaks of the Beast/Antichrist & The NWO. The Fourth Beast in Daniel 7 is Papal Rome, The Beast Antichrist & The NWO. Daniel says, “It’s Dreadful, Terrifying & Exceedingly Powerful. I has Iron Teeth & It Devours The Whole World. It Tramples The World & Stamps Out The Residue. They are responsible for ….,
1. All Wars
2.The Great Depression
3. The Demise Of The Coal Industry, The Steel Industry, The Citrus Industry In FL, The Textile Industry, The Carpet Industry, Farmers Losing Their Farms in the Eighties, to name a handful.
4. They’re Responsible for Climate Change (Chemtrail Program & HAARP Weather Technology
5. The Drug Epidemic in America & Around The World
6. The So Called Immigration Problem (Goal is to turn us into a third world country)
7. The Defamation of our National Monuments
8. The Transgender Insanity
9. Abortion (Keeping the world population in check)
10. JFK’s Assassination (his speech in 1961 about a “Shadow Government” led to his assassination.
11. The Oil Embargo in the 70’s
12. Vietnam
13. 9/11 (For the purpose of spying on Americans & building profiles on citizens under the guise of “Protecting Us From Terror.
14. The Housing Market Crash in 2008
15. Covid-19
16. Agenda 21 (Because of Climate Change, which they created, we’ll see Climate Change Lockdowns & as part of the “Great Reset” we’ll be told where we can &
Can’t live & visit.
17. The Implementation of The Mark Of The Beast (Revelation 13)
18. Worship of the Beast/Antichrist (Revelation 13)
19. Mass Shootings (To create gun legislation for the purpose of gun confiscation)

I’m sure I left a few out but you get the idea!

Time Will Prove Me Right & Sooner Than Later!

As a member of the NWO I can confirm he’s pretty much spot on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT