ADVERTISEMENT

@areeves FEMA emergency broadcast alert

I'm not changing the argument. You believe that being gay is a choice and I'm saying that's insane. We can agree to disagree I suppose.
You most certainly changed the argument and you know it. And yes we should agree to disagree on much.

sickening comment? are you a troll? Scripture tells us that when Jesus confronted individuals in sexual sin he offered them forgiveness. He followed that up with "go and sin no more". He certainly did not have a nonchalant attitude towards sin. Quite the opposite. It is always "repent and believe".
You still didn't explain what you mean by condone.
Also, why are you so focused on this one particular sin instead of the ones that more people commit?
People like you for example - will you be angry at the church if they condone you?
After all, you've got a mighty big log in that eye.....

I am really curious how the threat of 501(c)(3) revocation is used to control pastors when churches don't even have to be a 501(c)(3) to qualify for tax exempt treatment (?).

RIGHT!

It's not for the Independent Church or Pastor. The Government and their relationship/alignment with the The Denominational System is where they are able to control the Local Pastors/Church through the Denominational Leadership.

Independent from the Denominational System, whether you have the 501C3 or not, the pastor is able to make his own choices, sermons, stand and speak on biblical or cultural issues. If that Pastor/Church is challenged by someone using the Johnson Amendment, to control his speech under the threat of revoking their tax-free status, is just like you pointed out. You don't need it. MANY Churches have disposed of their 501C3 altogether. My church has a 501C3 and it has not been a factor whatsoever in my decisions on what to speak or not speak.

President Trump filed an Executive Order in 2017 to relax any threat that the Johnson Amendment over the local church/pastor to allow for Freedom of Speech. The Deep State Church had 1300 Pastor/Church Leaders sign a statement asking President Trump to revoke his E.O. The Church System WANTED the Government to have power and control over it. See my point? See the compromise? See the corruption within the system?

I beg to differ sir. The Bible says homosexuality is a sin. That’s indisputable. All sin involves a choice. Having a desire might not be a choice. Acting on a desire does involve a choice.
Have you ever lied or eaten too much at Thanksgiving? If so, why couldn't you control your temptation to sin? After all, it's a choice and you should be condemned for that.

You quoted a fantasy book to prove the book was true. Do you understand the concept of a circular reference?
I see you seem to find these discussions very amusing. Well , did you know that the Bible says that a cheerful heart works like a medicine ( Proverbs 17:22) ? Medical science eventually discovered that 3000 year old Bible fact is scientifically true. Of course i refer to the Bible to defend the Bible. There’s no higher source of truthto which one might appeal . I understand, however, that you and I disagree about that. I also understand that you consider that to be circular reasoning. Fair enough. Let me provide some other evidence then.
The Bible is the number one best seller of all time. No other book is even remotely close. The Bible has been translated into more languages and been read by more people down through history than any book, and again, by virtually an immeasurable margin. Over approximately 1500 years,God led some 40 human authors from all walks of life to pen the 31,102 verses of the Bible. These men wrote from 3 different continents, employed 3 different languages, and when it was completed it produced one unified consistent message. The Bible is a living book. I know that sounds preposterous to you, but I’ve seen the Bible wonderfully transform lives. Now don’t misunderstand me, we Christians are far far from perfect. But the truth of God’s word changes directions and desires. I can only speak for myself, I’ve got a long way to go. I’ve seen addicts set free, marriages restored, lives changed. I’ve seen some miracles. Undeniable miracles. God is real. The Bible is true. The Bible is almost one third prophecy. So far all of those prophecies have come to pass with precision. I’m certain that the remaining ones about the Lord’s return will too. Guys, I’m not trying to be ugly or argumentative. I’m not suggesting y’all are bad people. I’m sure y’all have some great qualities. I know you find it odd that I could genuinely care about where you will spend eternity, but I do. I’m not selling anything. I’m not trying to get you join the church I attend. I’m not trying to annoy you. Think about it, if I really believe there’s a heaven to gain and a hell to miss, I’d be the meanest man on earth if I didn’t tell you about it. Anyway, I guess that’s about it.

sickening comment? are you a troll? Scripture tells us that when Jesus confronted individuals in sexual sin he offered them forgiveness. He followed that up with "go and sin no more". He certainly did not have a nonchalant attitude towards sin. Quite the opposite. It is always "repent and believe".
do you believe conversion therapy works to pray the gay away?

Have you ever lied or eaten too much at Thanksgiving? If so, why couldn't you control your temptation to sin? After all, it's a choice and you should be condemned for that.
Hey man, I’ve done way worse than that. But when I did those horrible things I’ve done, I did them by choice. It was all my fault. Every time. If it wasn’t for the blood of Jesus Christ received by faith and repentance I’d be condemned too. I’m nothing brother. It’s all about Jesus. He’s the One. I’m not trying to be argumentative.

I see you seem to find these discussions very amusing. Well , did you know that the Bible says that a cheerful heart works like a medicine ( Proverbs 17:22) ? Medical science eventually discovered that 3000 year old Bible fact is scientifically true. Of course i refer to the Bible to defend the Bible. There’s no higher source of truthto which one might appeal . I understand, however, that you and I disagree about that. I also understand that you consider that to be circular reasoning. Fair enough. Let me provide some other evidence then.
The Bible is the number one best seller of all time. No other book is even remotely close. The Bible has been translated into more languages and been read by more people down through history than any book, and again, by virtually an immeasurable margin. Over approximately 1500 years,God led some 40 human authors from all walks of life to pen the 31,102 verses of the Bible. These men wrote from 3 different continents, employed 3 different languages, and when it was completed it produced one unified consistent message. The Bible is a living book. I know that sounds preposterous to you, but I’ve seen the Bible wonderfully transform lives. Now don’t misunderstand me, we Christians are far far from perfect. But the truth of God’s word changes directions and desires. I can only speak for myself, I’ve got a long way to go. I’ve seen addicts set free, marriages restored, lives changed. I’ve seen some miracles. Undeniable miracles. God is real. The Bible is true. The Bible is almost one third prophecy. So far all of those prophecies have come to pass with precision. I’m certain that the remaining ones about the Lord’s return will too. Guys, I’m not trying to be ugly or argumentative. I’m not suggesting y’all are bad people. I’m sure y’all have some great qualities. I know you find it odd that I could genuinely care about where you will spend eternity, but I do. I’m not selling anything. I’m not trying to get you join the church I attend. I’m not trying to annoy you. Think about it, if I really believe there’s a heaven to gain and a hell to miss, I’d be the meanest man on earth if I didn’t tell you about it. Anyway, I guess that’s about it.
they did not. sorry to say they produced some shit that was left on the cutting room floor. not primed for the final edition of the bible. how, if they were devine works, are there other passages that were not included in the bible? (let me guess, those weren't from god)

there is no doubt that weak people can benefit from believing that there is a higher power they can turn their problems over to and blame when things go wrong. is he all knowing all powerful or all loving? it can't be all three. your fallacy is that christianity is the thing that helps people be better. you correlate it based on stories in your life. if you go back over the years christians have supported some of the shittiest things in human existance.

• Sad
Reactions: Essolover4
I beg to differ sir. The Bible says homosexuality is a sin. That’s indisputable. All sin involves a choice. Having a desire might not be a choice. Acting on a desire does involve a choice.
you believe that you make a choice to be straight? when do you decide to be straight? did you wait for a blowie from a guy to figure it out? if not, how do you know you're straight? at best you can say you're straight for now because you can't just know. that's not something you were born with.

they did not. sorry to say they produced some shit that was left on the cutting room floor. not primed for the final edition of the bible. how, if they were devine works, are there other passages that were not included in the bible? (let me guess, those weren't from god)

there is no doubt that weak people can benefit from believing that there is a higher power they can turn their problems over to and blame when things go wrong. is he all knowing all powerful or all loving? it can't be all three. your fallacy is that christianity is the thing that helps people be better. you correlate it based on stories in your life. if you go back over the years christians have supported some of the shittiest things in human existance.
I hear you man. It’s truly unfortunate that God gets a bad rap oftentimes, because people assess Him based off of how His people ( certainly including me) behave. No doubt about it. I’m gonna take that to heart and try to represent Him better. Don’t misunderstand me now, I’m not gonna go soft on the truth. I’ll always be defending, but you make a good point that we Christians better live what we say we believe. I’ve enjoyed the the dialogue.

Yes, cloud seeding exists but it is SUPER expensive and only increases precipitation chances by 10% and even then it often fails to even improve rainfall at all. This isn't a conspiracy--Saudi Arabia has tried this, they budget money for it in Nevada. Silver Iodine is the chemical used that is generally non-toxic to humans unless you work with it in an industrial setting. Adding @areeves here...

They have tried to cloud seed in Dubai for decades--it doesn't do anything lasting. There also haven't been any environmental hazards because of it that have been documented in areas where this has been known to have been done for decades (and if you actually care about the environment and potential hazards that come from releasing chemicals into the environment--enough to like protest or vote or change your politics--let me tell you about COAL and the drilling of natural gas in shale all across the United States, and the levels of toxicity released into the environment--you are going to flip your lid about this conspiracy theory--no wait, you won't because the conservation in conservative died long ago because conservatives only care about businesses and 'free markets' and silly conspiracy theories, rather than a govt conspiring with global corporations to release toxic chemicals that kill hundreds of thousands if not millions a year from harmful pollutants/cancers that are released all to make them obscene amounts of money).

Why should you believe me? I was right about Graphene. lol.
Just curious...You an environmental geologist or engineer? I am. BTW, it's Silver Iodide.

Not sure I agree with your comment about no environmental hazards from cloud seeding. Silver Iodide isn't the only chemical involved in cloud seeding. Here's a hint...Click

Also, as I've posted before, please tell me that you're not naive enough to believe that all corporations are bad and that all non-profits are touched by the hand of God and can do no wrong. The Catholic Church (and many other 'non-profits') says hold my beer.

Last edited:
RIGHT!

It's not for the Independent Church or Pastor. The Government and their relationship/alignment with the The Denominational System is where they are able to control the Local Pastors/Church through the Denominational Leadership.

Independent from the Denominational System, whether you have the 501C3 or not, the pastor is able to make his own choices, sermons, stand and speak on biblical or cultural issues. If that Pastor/Church is challenged by someone using the Johnson Amendment, to control his speech under the threat of revoking their tax-free status, is just like you pointed out. You don't need it. MANY Churches have disposed of their 501C3 altogether. My church has a 501C3 and it has not been a factor whatsoever in my decisions on what to speak or not speak.

President Trump filed an Executive Order in 2017 to relax any threat that the Johnson Amendment over the local church/pastor to allow for Freedom of Speech. The Deep State Church had 1300 Pastor/Church Leaders sign a statement asking President Trump to revoke his E.O. The Church System WANTED the Government to have power and control over it. See my point? See the compromise? See the corruption within the system?
So the Church is Deep State now? And they were asking Trump to hook them up? At this point, who ISN'T Deep State?

So to bring the subject back on point. I was reading that this Emergency Broadcast was going to turn us all into zombies (if we got vaccinated? How many on here were buying into that, and can you show us the zombies in question? I had planned on wrapping my head in tinfoil and shutting down my phone, but the alert got me before I did so. I'm vaccinated and I'm pretty sure that I'm not a zombie as my typing speed is about the same and I heard that Zombies are terrible typists.

So was anyone buying into that? I figured @areeves would be all into it as FEMA could start using the Guillotines they've been stockpiling to cut the heads off the zombies.

• Haha
Reactions: marshmk and dpic73
So to bring the subject back on point. I was reading that this Emergency Broadcast was going to turn us all into zombies (if we got vaccinated? How many on here were buying into that, and can you show us the zombies in question? I had planned on wrapping my head in tinfoil and shutting down my phone, but the alert got me before I did so. I'm vaccinated and I'm pretty sure that I'm not a zombie as my typing speed is about the same and I heard that Zombies are terrible typists.

So was anyone buying into that? I figured @areeves would be all into it as FEMA could start using the Guillotines they've been stockpiling to cut the heads off the zombies.

that may be offset if you stayed in a holiday inn last night.

I particularly like the chemtrails folks... I've a friend that's absolutely convinced that they are some plot to control everyone's minds. I'm more of a pragmatic sort, and he can never answer my question about how a commercial jet that's carrying a shit ton of people and their luggage plus the fuel for the flight can somehow apparently ALSO carry a HUGE tank of liquid that sprays for thousands of miles.
They’re NOT jetliners, they’re much smaller planes specifically equipped to carry & dispense Chemtrails.

Of coarse not, I’ve got a Cush life. I just want people to know what to do & what not to do when these things take place.
man! I wish my life was cush. I'm struggling a little financially at the moment but hopefully someday!!

hope I didn't bring to much vitriol and abuse your way with my question!

There is a first coming where Jesus meets thise on earth half way and a second coming where he comes to earth. While the word rapture is not in the Bible , the first is what it refers to
man! I wish my life was cush. I'm struggling a little financially at the moment but hopefully someday!!

hope I didn't bring to much vitriol and abuse your way with my question!
Sorry to hear that!

No, no worries, Brother! Go back & read what Zero - One posted, this guy is spot on & he knows a lot more than I do about the NWO’s plans & the details about how they’re going about doing things.

They’re NOT jetliners, they’re much smaller planes specifically equipped to carry & dispense Chemtrails.
Whatever man... I got a friend that's all into this who's forever pointing out the "Chemtrails" being "sprayed". EVERY TIME, it's been a two or four engine full sized passenger style jet. But you keep on keeping on... Nothing anyone could ever say that will prevent a delusional person from being delusional. After all... YOU DID YOUR RESEARCH and SAW IT ON THE INTERNET.

Yes, it's all connected. And it's still alive today, even more so. It's been in the shadows until recently.

At the core of it all is Luciferian/Satan Worship. Every Pastor in this world worth his salt, should be proclaiming the TRUE ROOTS of Marxism, CRT, Social Justice, and especially Abortion with the Entire LGBTQ+ Political Movement = Luciferian Worship. Baal Worship. Moloch Worship.

They have us believing this is a Political War when in truth it is a Religious War against God and mankind.
Ah yes authoritarian rule by religious leaders. What could be more American?

If homosexuality is a choice, then isn't heterosexuality a choice? If so, when was the moment you decided that you were attracted to the opposite sex?
Indoctrination is pretty destructive to critical thinking.

I am not "standing in judgement" I am pointing out that is is clearly a sin according to the Bible. Any sexual relationship outside the context of marriage between a man and a woman is. For the Church or a pastor to approve or encourage that is evil and yeah I have a problem with that and would run from that church as fast as my legs would take me. And sure there are some people who are predisposed to certain sinful lifestyles more than others. But I do not believe everyone who is gay is "born gay".
Do you spend this amount of effort calling out people for wearing polyester? Would you support a law banning all shellfish?

Do you spend this amount of effort calling out people for wearing polyester? Would you support a law banning all shellfish?

You forgot that current Evangelicals pick and choose which laws they want to follow.

You know the same folks used the Bible to support Slavery and support racism. You can use the Bible to support almost any position that you want to take.

Whatever man... I got a friend that's all into this who's forever pointing out the "Chemtrails" being "sprayed". EVERY TIME, it's been a two or four engine full sized passenger style jet. But you keep on keeping on... Nothing anyone could ever say that will prevent a delusional person from being delusional. After all... YOU DID YOUR RESEARCH and SAW IT ON THE INTERNET.
Please tell me you’re not this ignorant, please, Stop smoking weed while you still have a few brain cells left. I’ve been telling people about Chemtrails since you were in diapers!

Please tell me you’re not this ignorant, please, Stop smoking weed while you still have a few brain cells left. I’ve been telling people about Chemtrails since you were in diapers!
I have no doubt that's true... There's folks that are old as dirt that believe the earth is flat. That doesn't make is so.

Reactions: areeves
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT