ADVERTISEMENT

Asa Hutchinson Candidacy

okclem

Woodrush
Gold Member
Apr 2, 2007
Greenville, SC
Obviously he has no chance in this election, but I think it'll be nice to have a reasonable Republican voice in the room. I also don't think he'll let Trump walk all over him and call his wife ugly to his face like the other Republican supercowards.

Reactions: yoshi121374
I disagree Trump will not win the nomination.
I'm sure you don't. Y'all all just want to magically believe your party will move on. It won't. The only way Trump won't get the nomination is if he's barred from running on legal grounds, which we should all be hoping for. The Republican party is the biggest collection of pu$$ies in the history of humanity.

I'm sure you don't. Y'all all just want to magically believe your party will move on. It won't. The only way Trump won't get the nomination is if he's barred from running on legal grounds, which we should all be hoping for. The Republican party is the biggest collection of pu$$ies in the history of humanity.
The dems being optimized by okclem are low iq brainwashed and unwilling to see truth and reality. Congrats okclem.

Asa Hutchinson is a slimy pud sucker and I will just sit home before supporting scum like him.

Speaking of pussies, you are a wildly emotional twat

Reactions: OleFastball
Obviously he has no chance in this election, but I think it'll be nice to have a reasonable Republican voice in the room. I also don't think he'll let Trump walk all over him and call his wife ugly to his face like the other Republican supercowards.

Less than Zero

It’s Trump and only Trump.

He is owed 4 years that he did not get to properly serve after his first election. It’s the only way for this country to move forward. The wrongs must be righted or I don’t think our country survives the next 30 years. Maybe less.

ok Clem, huge lib, calling other people pussies. Lol.

You won’t even confront people playing make believe about their gender and you are calling other people pussies?

# MAGA2024

Reactions: TigerGrowls
What is there not to like about Trump?

Voters clearly see their lives were much better under the Trump administration. Low inflation, roaring economy, no social engineering.

With Beijing Biden you have mentally ill trannies as cabinet members. High inflation, high gas prices. Pathetic foreign policy. Patheitc leadership. Social policies that tell white people they are inherently bad. And let’s face it, Joe is not all there and is simply a pathetic leader.

The White House is a clown show right now. Trump can’t come back fast enough. #MAGA2024

It’s Trump and only Trump.

He is owed 4 years that he did not get to properly serve after his first election. It’s the only way for this country to move forward. The wrongs must be righted or I don’t think our country survives the next 30 years. Maybe less.

How do you guys not understand the electoral math, and the objective fact that Trump cannot win the presidency in 2024? If you support trump in the primary, you are helping to guarantee a dem wins in 2024.

How do you guys not understand the electoral math, and the objective fact that Trump cannot win the presidency in 2024? If you support trump in the primary, you are helping to guarantee a dem wins in 2024.
because most/all MAGAs are simpletons who think because trump had a big boat parade in florida, then he should be president.

I disagree Trump will not win the nomination.
Man, I really hope you are right. As an independent, I don't see a single Democratic Candidate I'd like to vote for. If the Republicans would simply pick a moderate, they'd win the election going away, and I'd be voting for them.

Unfortunately, you've got a Bunch of Republicans in the HoR pissing down their own legs on a daily basis with this weaponized government thing and doing their level best to get Biden reelected.

Man, I really hope you are right. As an independent, I don't see a single Democratic Candidate I'd like to vote for. If the Republicans would simply pick a moderate, they'd win the election going away, and I'd be voting for them.

Unfortunately, you've got a Bunch of Republicans in the HoR pissing down their own legs on a daily basis with this weaponized government thing and doing their level best to get Biden reelected.
I am hopefultiger and I will not vote for Trump cause he mean. I do not care if he run country best...duh.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
I am hopefultiger and I will not vote for Trump cause he mean. I do not care if he run country best...duh.
No, won't vote for Trump b/c he's a BAD,BAD man. As I've pointed out, I don't have a problem with some of the stuff he does (especially foreign policy). But Trump works for Trump. Period. And when America's interest and Trump's interest diverge, Trump's going to look after #1... always has, always will.

am i the only one who just found out he went to bob jones university?

The party that nominates a hair sniffing, ice cream licking, senile angry old man along with a giggling, mush mouth who I hear give great head decides to give the GOP advice. That's a lark.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The party that nominates a hair sniffing, ice cream licking, senile angry old man along with a giggling, mush mouth who I hear give great head decides to give the GOP advice. That's a lark.

And yet in spite of all of that, they kicked Trump's sorry ass. Gotta frustrate you some...

Reactions: dpic73
No, won't vote for Trump b/c he's a BAD,BAD man. As I've pointed out, I don't have a problem with some of the stuff he does (especially foreign policy). But Trump works for Trump. Period. And when America's interest and Trump's interest diverge, Trump's going to look after #1... always has, always will.
While there may very well be truth in this statement, do you think the current admin is working for America's best interest?

I get what you are saying and desperately hope someone else wins the nomination. As has been stated, there is simply no electoral college path to victory for trump. He is basically guaranteed to lose a general election. Having said that, I think whatever policy positions he holds would still be better for the country than whatever dem candidate is nominated. He is certainly not my first choice as he is anything but conservative when it comes to fiscal policy. He is almost as eager to spend my $$$ as Joe.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
While there may very well be truth in this statement, do you think the current admin is working for America's best interest?

I get what you are saying and desperately hope someone else wins the nomination. As has been stated, there is simply no electoral college path to victory for trump. He is basically guaranteed to lose a general election. Having said that, I think whatever policy positions he holds would still be better for the country than whatever dem candidate is nominated. He is certainly not my first choice as he is anything but conservative when it comes to fiscal policy. He is almost as eager to spend my $$$ as Joe.
That was my point above. I'm all but BEGGING for a moderate Republican to get nominated instead of Trump. If that happens, I'm voting Republican. So I've no desire to vote for Biden (again). I'm pretty socially liberal, but fiscally conservative. So I'll flipflop between parties depending. But FYI, Trump ran up a LOT more debt that Biden did.

Reactions: CUT93
That was my point above. I'm all but BEGGING for a moderate Republican to get nominated instead of Trump. If that happens, I'm voting Republican. So I've no desire to vote for Biden (again). I'm pretty socially liberal, but fiscally conservative. So I'll flipflop between parties depending. But FYI, Trump ran up a LOT more debt that Biden did.
Let's compare total debt in another 2 years. While you are technically correct that trump had higher debt, that is somewhat misleading. The first two years under Biden, the deficit was more that the two highest years under trump. Also, Trumps highest year (2020) was 3 times higher than any other year and partially due to the pandemic.

Again, he spent way too much $$$ even considering the pandemic, but to suggest biden is spending less is not accurate.

Biden has already run up more national debt than Trump did. Its a runaway freight train at this time though, but all the covid emergency spending was like dumping gasoline on a fire and then Biden made it worse dumping much more money into the economy than was necessary. In less than 5 years the yearly interest payment on the national debt alone will be the largest single expenditure in the US budget surpassing military allotment. Something has to give at some point.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT