ADVERTISEMENT

Baltimore Bridge Collapse

Your boy Prime is still pushing police hate on this board.
Wouldn’t expect you to know the difference but it isn’t hate, it’s simply highlighting the flaws in our system. But the tragedy is that so many Americans seem to not care about the corruption in our police departments.

BIG UPDATE: Baltimore Bridge Collapse

Investigative Reporter Confirms the Ships Secondary Redundant Power & Steering Systems “Failed” — They also lied about the Wind and Water Conditions

🔴 INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER CAUGHT THEM LYING

• They said there were 13 knot winds that night contributing to the ship drifting.
—— the National Weather Service showed there was only 4 knot winds that night.

• They said it could have been the currents that pushed the boat.
—— the reporter checked the current charts and compared to the Fort McHenry Channel, and says it couldn’t have had any effect.

🔴 THE “POWER LOSS” & OTHER EYEBROW RAISING DETAILS

• Under Federal Maritime Guidelines, every freighter/cargo ship is required to have two power redundant systems that operate independently of each other.
—— This Failed!

• Under Federal Maritime Guidelines, the redundant system in the event of a power loss, is supposed to provide power within 45 seconds.
—— This Failed!

• Under Federal Maritime Guidelines, every one of these big ships are required to have a Secondary Independent Steering System.
—— This Failed!

• They cannot explain why the pilot would drop his port anchor and somehow turned the ship, calling for a right-full rutter.

• The VDR Sensor Data is “missing” 2 minutes of data.

🔴 THE LEADER OF THE NEW FEDERAL STATE OF CHINA CLAIMS THE CCP LAUNCHED A TERROR ATTACK

• The FTC declared the CCP used something called “Remote Towing Technology” (here rumble.com/v4n0uuk-the-ne…)

• “Remote Towing Technology” has the ability to take over a ship.

🔴 JOE BIDEN IMMEDIATELY CAME OUT AND OFFERED TO PAY FOR THE BRIDGE — WHY?

• There are so many companies responsible.
— The owner of the boat, from Singapore
— Maersk, who chartered the boat
— Synergy Marine, responsible for the operation of the boat

What about insurance companies?

They ask ALOT of questions and do their own thorough investigations.

This sounds like a coverup of monumental proportions.

Investigative Reporter Confirms the Ships Secondary Redundant Power & Steering Systems “Failed” — They also lied about the Wind and Water Conditions

• They said there were 13 knot winds that night contributing to the ship drifting.

—— the reporter checked the current charts and compared to the Fort McHenry Channel, and says it couldn’t have had any effect.

• Under Federal Maritime Guidelines, every freighter/cargo ship is required to have two power redundant systems that operate independently of each other.
—— This Failed!

• Under Federal Maritime Guidelines, the redundant system in the event of a power loss, is supposed to provide power within 45 seconds.
—— This Failed!

• Under Federal Maritime Guidelines, every one of these big ships are required to have a Secondary Independent Steering System.
—— This Failed!

• They cannot explain why the pilot would drop his port anchor and somehow turned the ship, calling for a right-full rutter.

🔴 THE LEADER OF THE NEW FEDERAL STATE OF CHINA CLAIMS THE CCP LAUNCHED A TERROR ATTACK

• The FTC declared the CCP used something called “Remote Towing Technology” (here rumble.com/v4n0uuk-the-ne…)

There is no evidence of a takeover of the ship and plenty of evidence showing it was an accident. If they wanted to intentionally cause damage they would have done it in the middle of the day and killed a lot more people.

The way the boat moves Indicates they tried to avoid hitting the bridge.

BIden did the right thing (his handlers) declaring that the Governemnt would ensure the bridge gets paid for and rebuilt. That is what government is for imo, to help with natural disasters.

There is no evidence of a takeover of the ship and plenty of evidence showing it was an accident. If they wanted to intentionally cause damage they would have done it in the middle of the day and killed a lot more people.

The way the boat moves Indicates they tried to avoid hitting the bridge.

BIden did the right thing (his handlers) declaring that the Governemnt would ensure the bridge gets paid for and rebuilt. That is what government is for imo, to help with natural disasters.
I am not necessarily disagreeing with you on the govt taking care of it but that should include making responsible parties pay for some or all of the rebuild. They also need to determine conclusively what happened and we are not there yet imo.

Reactions: fatpiggy
I am not necessarily disagreeing with you on the govt taking care of it but that should include making responsible parties pay for some or all of the rebuild. They also need to determine conclusively what happened and we are not there yet imo.
Fair enough.

I’m all for responsible people being held accountable and having to pay their fair share. At the same time I don’t think there is anything odd about Biden declaring the bridge would be paid for, that is what he should have done.

Also, we need to find out what happened, but to me, the video clearly shows the ship trying to make maneuvers to avoid the bridge. This rules out an intentional strike in my mind. But yes, investigate and get all the details .

—— This Failed!

—— This Failed!

—— This Failed!

Someone has to pay to get something done. Let the gov't pay then they can collect from the insurance companies.
We had a house blow up in our town last April because of a gas leak. The ruins are still there because the insurance companies involved are still friggin' around about responsibilities.
Biden offers to pay to get this fixed ASAP you claim conspiracy but if it was trump you'd be singing a different tune.

Last edited:
Someone has to pay to get something done. Let the gov't pay then they can collect from the insurance companies.
We had a house blow up in our town last April because of a gas leak. The ruins are still there because the insurance companies involved are still friggin' around about responsibilities.
Biden offers to pay to get this fixed ASAP you claim conspiracy but if it was trump you'd be singing a different tune.
Get a grip of yourself. I am not advocating any delay of rebuilding this bridge, but I would like to get a conclusive investigation and report on what the F**k happened.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73 and fatpiggy
Get a grip of yourself. I am not advocating any delay of rebuilding this bridge, but I would like to get a conclusive investigation and report on what the F**k happened.
"JOE BIDEN IMMEDIATELY CAME OUT AND OFFERED TO PAY FOR THE BRIDGE — WHY?"

You were the one hinting at something sinister. You're the one who needs to get a grip. Everything is a conspiracy with you

"JOE BIDEN IMMEDIATELY CAME OUT AND OFFERED TO PAY FOR THE BRIDGE — WHY?"

You were the one hinting at something sinister. You're the one who needs to get a grip. Everything is a conspiracy with you
We are not disagreeing on replacing the bridge so please digest that if possible. I do believe in conspiracies and happily own my opinions. I am still not sure about this one.

right .... we arent there yet ....

Im not going to get into the "theories", because .... could that have happened? Could China have hacked the ship? I mean its possible ... I cant rule it out because ...well I dont know.

Now ... the topic about Biden saying the Federal Government would fit the bill, and the statements like "eeeeeeeeeee insurance companies,..... eeeeeeeee make them pay" this is something I KNOW a little about. My wife is a Workers Compensation and Liability Defense attorney; otherwise, she represents insurance companies. On the liability side, she primarily represents insurance companies who cover trucking companies, but she has a wide range of clients ......anywhoooooooooooooooooo

She recently had a trip and fall case where a drunk bitch in Ocean City tripped over a step at a condo complex, broke her leg and then sued the condo complex. Care to take a guess on how long that case took before it was finally tossed? .....go ahead .... think of a number ......

3 years. Now did my wife work on that case for 3 years straight? No of course not ..... the point is that shit takes time .... a lot of time. I believe the plaintiff was seeking $75,000 in damages ..... if that case took three years, how long do you think a case that will probably be in the realm of $1-1.5B would take before the insurance companies are forced to pay out? and THEN ... what is to keep the insurance company from filing bankruptcy? Can you go after Maersk? even though the pilot was a local contractor? Do you sue the contracting company of the pilot? Do you sue the maintenance company that the owner subbed out to maintain the boat? Do you sue the manufacturer of the systems?

The point is this is incredibly complex and will take .... years if not a decade or more before it is all sorted legally. Im no fan of ole mush mouth, but he absolutely did the right thing here.

Anyone suggesting of making the insurance companies pay or waiting until they pay ..... is a F'n moron, full stop. The insurance companies will pay, but it will be in the form of reimbursement

Criminal investigation opened. Who's talking shit now?

You and that low-life loser DC Draino are still FOS, the investigation is focused on negligence to see if federal laws were followed, not an intentional criminal act. Why do you always take the words of social media propagandists at face value?

You and that low-life loser DC Draino are still FOS, the investigation is focused on negligence to see if federal laws were followed, not an intentional criminal act. Why do you always take the words of social media propagandists at face value?

Its a CRIMINAL investigation dprick. Is that word not in your dictionary.

Its a CRIMINAL investigation dprick. Is that word not in your dictionary.
LOL, in your mind, CRIMINAL equals CONSPIRACY which doesn't appear to be the case here. The focus is on whether or not they were negligent - derrr.

In a lot of cases “manslaughter”, although a “accident”, is criminal negligence.
That just corroborates what I said. I wasn't dismissing that it was a criminal investigation, just that it doesn't qualify as a conspiracy, which we know is always the slant of any Growls talking point.

"In criminal law, criminal negligence is an offence that involves a breach of an objective standard of behaviour expected of a defendant."

That just corroborates what I said. I wasn't dismissing that it was a criminal investigation, just that it doesn't qualify as a conspiracy, which we know is always the slant of any Growls talking point.

"In criminal law, criminal negligence is an offence that involves a breach of an objective standard of behaviour expected of a defendant."
An attorney billboard with your picture should be in your future.

You’d make a mint!

Reactions: Clemson Goat
It's all a coincidence. Keep moving people

This should be your Red Flag for the day, All the food plants that have been destroyed since Biden took office [2021&2022]:
1— 4/30/21 Monmouth Smithfield Foods pork processing plant
2— 7/25/21 Memphis Kellogg plant
3— 8/13/21 JBS beef plant
4— 8/24/21 Patak Meat Company
5— 7/30/21 Tyson River Valley ingredient plant
6— 10/21/21 Darigold plant
7— 11/15/21 Garrard County food plant
8—11/29/21 Maid-Rite Steak Company
9—12/13/21 San Antonio food processing, West side Foods
10—1/7/22 Hamilton Mountain poultry processing
Plant
11—1/13/22 Cargill-Nutrene feed mill. Lacombe, La
12—1/31/22 Winston-Salem fertilizer plant
13—2/3/22 Wisconsin River Meats
14—2/3/22 Percy dairy farm
15—2/5/22 Wisconsin River Meats processing facility destroyed by fire in Mauston, Wisconsin.
16—2/15/22 Bonanza Meat Company goes up in flames in El Paso, Texas
17—2/15/22 Shearer's Foods Food processing plant explodes in Hermiston, Oregon.
18—2/16/22 Indiana Louis-Dreyfus soy processing plant
19—2/18/22 Bess View Farms
20—2/19/22 Lincoln premiere poultry
21—2/22/22 Shearer's Foods potato chip plant
22—2/22/22 Fire destroys Deli Star Meat Plant in Fayetteville, Illinois.
23—2/28/22 nutrient AG Solutions fertilizer facility burns
24—2/28/22 Shadow Brook Farm & Dutch girl Creamery burns
25—3/4/22 294,800 chickens destroyed at farm in Stoddard, Missouri
26—3/4/22 644,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
27—3/8/22 243,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in New Castle, Delaware
28—3/10/22 663,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
29—3/10/22 915,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Taylor, Iowa
30—3/14/22 Wayne Hoover dairy farm, barn full of cows burns
313/14/22 2,750,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Jefferson, Wisconsin
32—3/16/22 Walmart Distribution Center burns for 76 hours in Plainfield Ind.
33—3/16/22 Nestle Food Plant extensively damaged in fire and new production destroyed Jonesboro, Arkansas
34—3/17/22 5,347,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Buena Vista, Iowa
35—3/17/22 147,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Kent, Delaware
36—3/18/22 315,400 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Cecil, Maryland
37—3/19/22 Walmart Food Distribution center catches fire in Plainfield, Indiana
38—3/22/22 172,000 Turkeys destroyed on farms in South Dakota
39—3/22/22 570,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
40—3/24/22 Major Fire at McCrum Potato Plant in Belfast, Maine.
41—3/24/22 418,500 chickens destroyed at farm in Butler, Nebraska
42—3/25/22 250,300 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Franklin, Iowa
43—3/26/22 311,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
44—3/27/22 126,300 Turkeys destroyed in South Dakota
45—3/28/22 1,460,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Guthrie, Iowa
46—3/29/22 Maricopa, Az. Food Pantry burns down 50,000 pounds of Food destroyed in Maricopa, Arizona.
47—3/31/22 Rio Fresh Onion factory damaged by fire in San Juan, Texas.
48—3/31/22 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Osceola, Iowa
49—3/31/22 5,011,700 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Osceola, Iowa
50—4/6/22 281,600 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
51—4/9/22 76,400 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
52—4/9/22 208,900 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
53—4/12/22 89,700 chickens destroyed at farm in Wayne, North Carolina
54—4/12/22 1,746,900 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Dixon, Nebraska
55—4/12/22 259,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Minnesota
56—4/13/22 Fire destroys East Conway Beef & Pork Meat Market in Conway, New Hampshire.
57—4/13/22 Plane crashes into Gem State Processing, Idaho potato and food processing plant
58—4/13/22 77,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
59—4/14/22 Taylor Farms Food Processing plant burns down Salinas, California.
60—4/14/22 Salinas food processing plant
61—4/14/22 99,600 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
62—4/15/22 1,380,500 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Lancaster, Minnesota
63—4/19/22 Azure Standard nation’s premier independent distributor of organic and healthy food, was destroyed by fire in Dufur, Oregon
64—4/19/22 339,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
65—4/19/22 58,000 chickens destroyed at farm in Montrose, Colorado
66—4/20/22 2,000,000 chickens destroyed at egg farm in Minnesota
67—4/21/22 Plane crashes into and destroys General Mills
68—4/22/22 197,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
69—4/23/22 200,000 Turkeys destroyed in Minnesota
70—4/25/22 1,501,200 chickens destroyed at egg farm Cache, Utah
71—4/26/22 307,400 chickens destroyed at farm Lancaster Pennsylvania
72—4/27/22 2,118,000 chickens destroyed at farm Knox, Nebraska
73—4/28/22 Egg-laying facility in Iowa kills 5.3 million chickens, fires 200-plus workers
74—4/28/22 Allen Harim Foods a chicken processing company based in Delaware killed nearly 2 million chickens
75—4/2822 110,700 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
76—4/29/22 1,366,200 chickens destroyed at farm Weld Colorado
77—4/30/22 13,800 chickens destroyed at farm Sequoia Oklahoma
78—5/3/22 58,000 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
79—5/3/22 118,900 Turkeys destroyed Beadle S Dakota
80—5/3/22 114,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
81—5/3/22 118,900 Turkeys destroyed Lyon Minnesota
82—5/7/22 20,100 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
83—5/10/22 72,300 chickens destroyed at farm Lancaster Pennsylvania
84—5/10/22 61,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
85—5/10/22 35,100 Turkeys destroyed Muskegon, Michigan
86—5/13/22 10,500 Turkeys destroyed Barron Wisconsin
87—5/14/22 83,400 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
88—5/17/22 79,00 chickens destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
89—5/18/22 7,200 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
90—5/19/22 Freight train derailment Jensen Beach FL
91—5/21/22 57,000 Turkeys destroyed on farm in Dakota Minnesota
92—5/23/22 4,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania
93—5/29/22 200,000 Chickens killed in fire in Minnesota
94—5/31/22 3,000,000 chickens chickens destroyed at Forsman egg farm facility in Stockholm Township, Minnesota
95—6/2/22 30,000 ducks destroyed at Duck farm Berks Pennsylvania And
96— S & P Meats Burn Down in Spokane, WA. Gone In Summer 2021
For starters...this has nothing to do with the Baltimore bridge collapse. Second, this is a list of evidence with no context. Other questions need answering to do something with this list you have provided. Why did this happen? Were the livestock sick? What has happened at the facility? How did this happen?

Just a quick lesson about evidence.

You have to determine three things about evidence. It's relevance (So what?), credibility (Can I believe it?) and force or weight (How forceful is information to change our opinion?).

So is this relevant to the Baltimore bridge collapse? No
Can I believe it? Possibly. Depends on the source of the information. Where they got the information.
How forceful is this information? Not very to the original theme of this thread.

Reactions: flotiger
For starters...this has nothing to do with the Baltimore bridge collapse. Second, this is a list of evidence with no context. Other questions need answering to do something with this list you have provided. Why did this happen? Were the livestock sick? What has happened at the facility? How did this happen?

Just a quick lesson about evidence.

You have to determine three things about evidence. It's relevance (So what?), credibility (Can I believe it?) and force or weight (How forceful is information to change our opinion?).

So is this relevant to the Baltimore bridge collapse? No
Can I believe it? Possibly. Depends on the source of the information. Where they got the information.
How forceful is this information? Not very to the original theme of this thread.
I agree that its not directly related to the Baltimore Bridge collapse but this is a hell of a lot of extreme damage to American infrastructure and thats why I posted it.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Again...just irrelevant noise.

Irrelevant to the bridge collapse, yes.

But I am suspicious of all the "coincidences" in the disruption of our food supply.

If we have learned anything over the last 5 years we should be skeptical of all MSM storylines from the get go. They continuously lie and fabricate to push the narrative in their direction and deceive the people.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Irrelevant to the bridge collapse, yes.

But I am suspicious of all the "coincidences" in the disruption of our food supply.

If we have learned anything over the last 5 years we should be skeptical of all MSM storylines from the get go. They continuously lie and fabricate to push the narrative in their direction and deceive the people.
But why are you suspicious? Let's see your logic in what is making you suspicious. Explain it to me in your words.

Reactions: flotiger
But why are you suspicious? Let's see your logic in what is making you suspicious. Explain it to me in your words.

I haven't seen anything to make me suspicious about the bridge collapse. I believe it was an accident, which possible could have been a result of neglidence.

You think this is 0% suspicious?

This should be your Red Flag for the day, All the food plants that have been destroyed since Biden took office [2021&2022]:
Plant
15—2/5/22 Wisconsin River Meats processing facility destroyed by fire in Mauston, Wisconsin.
33—3/16/22 Nestle Food Plant extensively damaged in fire and new production destroyed Jonesboro, Arkansas
46—3/29/22 Maricopa, Az. Food Pantry burns down 50,000 pounds of Food destroyed in Maricopa, Arizona.
56—4/13/22 Fire destroys East Conway Beef & Pork Meat Market in Conway, New Hampshire.
57—4/13/22 Plane crashes into Gem State Processing, Idaho potato and food processing plant
63—4/19/22 Azure Standard nation’s premier independent distributor of organic and healthy food, was destroyed by fire in Dufur, Oregon
73—4/28/22 Egg-laying facility in Iowa kills 5.3 million chickens, fires 200-plus workers
74—4/28/22 Allen Harim Foods a chicken processing company based in Delaware killed nearly 2 million chickens
94—5/31/22 3,000,000 chickens chickens destroyed at Forsman egg farm facility in Stockholm Township, Minnesota

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I haven't seen anything to make me suspicious about the bridge collapse. I believe it was an accident, which possible could have been a result of neglidence.

You think this is 0% suspicious?

Plant
Might want to check sources on this list. Searched for a random one that I could confirm via news sources. Grabbed 74, since it had a name attached - Allen Harim Foods.
The incident you cite occurred under Trump's presidency. The news article from 4/28/2020 describes the chickens being killed.
Doubtful that I managed to find the one incorrect item in your list of unsourced claims.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT