ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball thoughts

DHTiger06

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Jun 20, 2016
- Wiggins showed flashes yesterday. Obviously, would have preferred he not miss his last 6 3 Point attempts. It was good to see him, but the ball on the floor and finish in the second half. This team doesn't need him to be the star, but I think he has a 25+ point performance this season.

- There is a lot wrong with college athletics, but Schieffelin & Godfrey are two examples of what is right. They won't get the attention nationally, but they are so valuable to this team. They fight and scrap in their roles. 17 Rebounds for Ian yesterday. Capel's comments were spot on.

- Not a great day for Chase offensively, but when Pitt made a run, his four points matter in that stretch. He has proven to have the ability to get to the foul line and hit free throws.

- Great job by the staff of identifying Leyte. I was wrong. His 6-8 minutes have been really good.

- I wish someone would ask Coach Brownell this week, if he thought about scoring late. I believe there is an added metric to win by 10. Buzz Williams discussed it a couple years ago. It shouldn't matter this year, but any advantage is preferable.

Really enjoying watching this team. Should be a fun atmosphere in Littlejohn this week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News