ADVERTISEMENT

Biden approval rate at 63%.

You must truly have your head up your ass if you believe that. Here is an article from Fortune (certainly by no means a liberal news source).

Yeah Palmetto. Vicious Joe shoots down Chinese balloons all the time to show them how tough he is.

Yeah NY a Yale professor is a great source on this. Let's look at his leanings.

Reactions: Clemson Goat
Yeah Palmetto. Vicious Joe shoots down Chinese balloons all the time to show them how tough he is.

Yeah NY a Yale professor is a great source on this. Let's look at his leanings.

I know you are pretty basic, but what Biden has been doing to their semiconductor industry is vicious, and also makes the prospect of invading Taiwan much less valuable for them. There are plenty of other people out there saying the same thing as that guy. Just google it. but I know you wont. It's more important for you to live in ignorance so you can scream "china joe!"

I know you are pretty basic, but what Biden has been doing to their semiconductor industry is vicious, and also makes the prospect of invading Taiwan much less valuable for them. There are plenty of other people out there saying the same thing as that guy. Just google it. but I know you wont. It's more important for you to live in ignorance so you can scream "china joe!"
LOL. A bunch of articles from dem leaning periodicals that come out saying "Biden is tough on China" a week after China flies a surveillance balloon across the US is hardly evidence he is tough on China. Just more of the dem echo chamber that fills your Twitter feed that you share here.

LOL. A bunch of articles from dem leaning periodicals that come out saying "Biden is tough on China" a week after China flies a surveillance balloon across the US is hardly evidence he is tough on China. Just more of the dem echo chamber that fills your Twitter feed that you share here.
You should read up on the semiconductor manufacturing and bringing it back to the usa.

You should read up on the semiconductor manufacturing and bringing it back to the usa.
They don’t expect any products to be built here until 2025 and that’s at the expense of massive tax breaks (thus the tax payers) to build here. Intel was looking at other countries like Ireland due to cheap labor and a 20 year tax abatement.

It’s a great thing for local, high paying jobs though. Let’s just hope they don’t unionize.

They don’t expect any products to be built here until 2025 and that’s at the expense of massive tax breaks (thus the tax payers) to build here. Intel was looking at other countries like Ireland due to cheap labor and a 20 year tax abatement.

It’s a great thing for local, high paying jobs though. Let’s just hope they don’t unionize.
Thats great and all but the REAL reason we are doing this is fvck up China. The chinese don't have our research capabilities when it comes to semiconductors, so theyhave been copying off our paper on the assmebly lines in the asian plants. Bringing this stuff back home ensures our success and security. This has everything to do with quantum computers coming down the pipe along with AI. This is a big deal.

Reactions: dpic73

Good god you simple ****. Those articles came out last year, long before any balloons. Here is one from the WSJ. Conservative enough for you? Or does it need to be oann? Don't ever lecture anyone else about an echo chamber. Someone as consistently misinformed as you has no ground to stand on.

Last edited:
Reactions: WapPride and dpic73
Good god you simple ****. Those articles came out last year, long before any balloons. Here is one from the WSJ. Conservative enough for you? Or does it need to be oann? Don't ever lecture anyone else about an echo chamber. Someone as consistently misinformed as you has no ground to stand on.

Yeah, the same series of articles in all publications. I get it. Biden does 1 thing so he's "tough on China." I'm sure Xi is shaking in his boots over this.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT