ADVERTISEMENT

Blockbuster US jobs report surpasses all expectations

so data directly from the publishing sources is simply a fox news story. this is mental illness level of delusion. if you have absolutely no knowledge of or ability to parse the actual jobs data, it's ok to just say that.

jesus murphy have some self respect though. i mean if you can't have an expectation of yourself to be informed on subjects you claim awareness of... why waste the oxygen?

of course, no mentally deranged, nonsensical word-salad would be complete without an entirely unrelated and irrelevant mention of trump - famously the first dictator to ever be voted out of office...but if he gets back in office he will obviously never leave. if that's an actual thing you believe is at all possible, you seriously need to be in a looney bin.

I see you’re having a difficult time these days. Please keep yourself together, especially as November approaches.

• Haha
Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
so data directly from the publishing sources is simply a fox news story. this is mental illness level of delusion. if you have absolutely no knowledge of or ability to parse the actual jobs data, it's ok to just say that.

jesus murphy have some self respect though. i mean if you can't have an expectation of yourself to be informed on subjects you claim awareness of... why waste the oxygen?

of course, no mentally deranged, nonsensical word-salad would be complete without an entirely unrelated and irrelevant mention of trump - famously the first dictator to ever be voted out of office...but if he gets back in office he will obviously never leave. if that's an actual thing you believe is at all possible, you seriously need to be in a looney bin.
They’re going to die on that Biden hill.

Never to admit he’s a disaster.

Sad!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT