ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Introduces Articles of Impeachment Against “Corrupt” FBI Director Christopher Wray

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Its about time. They need to be thinking article of impeachment against China Joe too. I know any of it is probably stonewalled in the senate but they need to do their job.

By Jim Hoft May. 16, 2023 2:40 pm

IMG_6362-1024x540.jpg

On Tuesday, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) introduced Articles of Impeachment against “corrupt” FBI Director Christopher Wray.
“I just introduced articles of impeachment against FBI Director Christopher Wray,” Greene tweeted.
“Under his watch, the FBI has intimidated, harassed, & entrapped Americans who have been deemed enemies of the Biden regime. Wray has turned the FBI into Joe Biden and Merrick Garland’s personal police force. Christopher Wray needs to be impeached,” she added.

“In his conduct as Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, in violation of his constitutional oath faithfully to execute the office of the Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and, to the best of his ability, preserve, protect, and defend, the Constitution of the United States, Christopher Asher Wray continues to materially endanger the justice system of the United States and empower President Joseph R. Biden, Jr., to persecute his political adversaries at will,” the Articles of Impeachment read.
“Director Wray has failed to uphold his oath and has instead overseen a denigration of the principles of our democratic republic by utilizing the Federal Bureau of Investigation as a Federal police force to punish or intimidate anyone who questions or opposes the current regime,” it added.
Rep. Greene’s office released the following statement, read below:
Today, Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene introduced Articles of Impeachment against FBI Director Christopher Wray.
Under Wray’s watch, the FBI has intimidated, harassed, and entrapped American citizens that have been deemed enemies of the Biden regime. As such, Director Wray has turned the FBI into Joe Biden and Merrick Garland’s personal police force.
The Soviet-style tactics used by the FBI against normal Americans are unprecedented in this country. FBI whistleblower Garret O’Boyle told congressional investigators that the FBI created a terrorist threat tag following the Dobbs Supreme Court decision in 2022. O’Boyle confirmed that the purpose of the tag was to target pro-life individuals. On September 23, 2022, armed FBI agents in tactical gear raided the family home of Mark Houck, a pro-life Catholic and father of 7 young children, because he obstructed access to an abortion clinic.
FBI whistleblower Kyle Seraphin obtained a leaked FBI document that targets Traditional Latin Mass Catholics. The document, titled “Racially or Ethnically Motivated Violent Extremists (RMVE) and their interests in ‘Radical-Traditionalist Catholics’ or RTCs,” was reported out of the Richmond Field Office and dated for January 23, 2023. This leaked document outlined a plan for the FBI to spy on Catholics, particularly Latin Mass-attending Catholics, who, according to the document, have harbored “white supremacy.” The FBI document indicated intentions to have informants within the Catholic Church, on advice from the Southern Poverty Law Center.
In October 2020, a group of men allegedly attempted to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer. Several of the men were acquitted in their cases, as the FBI was found to have entrapped them in the scheme. Most of the members involved with the plot were FBI informants.
On August 8, 2022, the FBI raided Mar-a-Lago, the home of former President Donald J. Trump, in search of classified documents. The documents in question were removed from the White House by the General Services Administration during the presidential transition and stored in a secure room at President Trump’s residence as agreed upon with the FBI and the National Archives and Records Administration. Regardless of the classification of the documents, President Trump broke no laws as he was fully entitled to declassify any documents of his choosing under the Presidential Records Act.
Joe Biden, however, was storing documents in his garage and in remote facilities from his time as a United States Senator and as Vice President. No law entitled Joe Biden to be in personal possession of classified documents at any time. And one has to wonder, how was Joe Biden even able to remove such highly sensitive documents from a SCIF in the first place? Joe Biden broke the law, but he was never treated like a criminal and national security threat like innocent President Trump was. It’s two-tiered justice.
Not only has Director Wray persecuted political opponents in an unprecedented and partisan way, but he has also overseen his agency take actions to shield and protect the current President and his family. A senior FBI official left the agency under a cloud of accusations that he shielded a laptop belonging to the President’s son, Robert Hunter Biden, from a criminal probe.
It is unacceptable for the Director of the FBI or any civil officer to exercise his power in a way that targets one political class while doing favors for the other.
Therefore, by the powers vested in Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene as a duly elected Member of the House of Representatives, she is officially introducing Articles of Impeachment against the corrupt FBI Director Christopher Wray.
The decision to introduce Articles of Impeachment against FBI Director Christopher Wray comes after Special Counsel John Durham released his final report concluding the FBI had not verified intel when it opened the Crossfire Hurricane investigation into Trump in 2016.
(This is a breaking story. Please check back for more updates.)

EXCLUSIVE - The FBI's 'abuse of power': Three whistleblowers will lay out how bureau 'inflated domestic extremism' stats and prioritized January 6 defendants over child predators in bombshell hearing​

Reactions: CUTiger1977
BUT WAIT!!! Didn't Donald Trump appoint this guy FBI director after he fired Comey for not letting General Flynn off the hook?

Wow... I thought Trump would only hire the Best People. And now he's Deep State? One of MANY I guess. Trump is REALLY REALLY bad at hiring good people, no?

“I will be nominating Christopher A. Wray, a man of impeccable credentials, to be the new Director of the FBI. Details to follow.” President Donald Trump.

"Do you want to know who the worst member of my administration is? Chris Wray. He's the worst." President Donald Trump.

LMAO!!! Trump is a real piece of work.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
BUT WAIT!!! Didn't Donald Trump appoint this guy FBI director after he fired Comey for not letting General Flynn off the hook?

Wow... I thought Trump would only hire the Best People. And now he's Deep State? One of MANY I guess. Trump is REALLY REALLY bad at hiring good people, no?

“I will be nominating Christopher A. Wray, a man of impeccable credentials, to be the new Director of the FBI. Details to follow.” President Donald Trump.

"Do you want to know who the worst member of my administration is? Chris Wray. He's the worst." President Donald Trump.

LMAO!!! Trump is a real piece of work.
It's a known fact Charlie brown that Trump was hamstrung on his appointments by the deep state repub senators. He was told that he had to appsomeone they pre approved or it would be rejected on arrival.

Great idea to wait and impeach China Joe next summer.

Articles of Impeachment filed against Joe Biden…​

Posted by Kane on May 18, 2023 12:01 pm

Quick reminder — House impeaches and Senate convicts, so Joe can be impeached officially (House vote) but the Senate obviously won’t meet the two-thirds (67 vote) threshold to convict and remove Biden from office.

Republicans might consider saving the Biden impeachment for October 2024, so it is fresh on the minds of voters as they head out to vote.

Alternatively, impeach Biden now, and do it a second time in October 2024. Mayorkas should be shown the door immediately, and it’s nice to see Matthew Graves get some (negative) attention.

Short hit from War Room.

Congressman Troy Nehls does not support.

“Matthew Graves, Christopher Wray, Merrick Garland, Alejandro Mayorkas and Joe Biden are all corrupt and unfit to hold office and they all must be impeached. This concludes impeachment week.”

Marjorie has filed articles of impeachment against:

U.S. Attorney for DC Matthew Graves

FBI Director Chris Wray

Attorney General Merrick Garland

DHS Secretary Mayorkas

President Joe Biden

Bonus clip. Jill does not look pleased.

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
Great idea to wait and impeach China Joe next summer.

Articles of Impeachment filed against Joe Biden…​

Posted by Kane on May 18, 2023 12:01 pm

Quick reminder — House impeaches and Senate convicts, so Joe can be impeached officially (House vote) but the Senate obviously won’t meet the two-thirds (67 vote) threshold to convict and remove Biden from office.

Republicans might consider saving the Biden impeachment for October 2024, so it is fresh on the minds of voters as they head out to vote.

Alternatively, impeach Biden now, and do it a second time in October 2024. Mayorkas should be shown the door immediately, and it’s nice to see Matthew Graves get some (negative) attention.

Short hit from War Room.

Congressman Troy Nehls does not support.

“Matthew Graves, Christopher Wray, Merrick Garland, Alejandro Mayorkas and Joe Biden are all corrupt and unfit to hold office and they all must be impeached. This concludes impeachment week.”

Marjorie has filed articles of impeachment against:

U.S. Attorney for DC Matthew Graves

FBI Director Chris Wray

Attorney General Merrick Garland

DHS Secretary Mayorkas

President Joe Biden

Bonus clip. Jill does not look pleased.

Ultra-MAGA has gone woke

FwcvEYZXoAILV1y

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
It's a known fact Charlie brown that Trump was hamstrung on his appointments by the deep state repub senators. He was told that he had to appsomeone they pre approved or it would be rejected on arrival.
LMAO... Apparently, Trump gets less effective over time. I didn't realize that he couldn't even hire the people he wanted to. If he can't even get the folks he wants, how's he going to Drain the Swamp?

I mean don't you support him b/c of how bad ass he is and how he can get things done? Now by your own admission, the GOP kicked sand in his face and he took it like a little bitch ... praising the guy they forced on him.

I also don't think it's a known fact. I've never heard Trump say he couldn't hire the folks he wanted to. All I hear from him is how great each of his hires is... Right up until they disagree with him... THEN they suck.

So give us a quote on that from Trump... Hell, I've even take a TGP article with a direct Trump quote.

LMAO... Apparently, Trump gets less effective over time. I didn't realize that he couldn't even hire the people he wanted to. If he can't even get the folks he wants, how's he going to Drain the Swamp?

I mean don't you support him b/c of how bad ass he is and how he can get things done? Now by your own admission, the GOP kicked sand in his face and he took it like a little bitch ... praising the guy they forced on him.

I also don't think it's a known fact. I've never heard Trump say he couldn't hire the folks he wanted to. All I hear from him is how great each of his hires is... Right up until they disagree with him... THEN they suck.

So give us a quote on that from Trump... Hell, I've even take a TGP article with a direct Trump quote.
It was all over the news during that time period. Rino senators made it public knowledge.

How dare you use logic. You know he doesn't understand logic and nuance.

Ok, lets say this is true. Let’s take this as fact, that senators told the President he should appoint someone they would approve of.

That’s….how it works. The President appoints and the senate approves. So if Republican Senators told the President they wouldn’t vote to approve certain candidates, that’s literally how the system of checks and balances works.

The President just being able to appoint anyone they want without oversight from congress is authoritarianism, although I know that’s what Trump and his supporters want.

Ok, lets say this is true. Let’s take this as fact, that senators told the President he should appoint someone they would approve of.

That’s….how it works. The President appoints and the senate approves. So if Republican Senators told the President they wouldn’t vote to approve certain candidates, that’s literally how the system of checks and balances works.

The President just being able to appoint anyone they want without oversight from congress is authoritarianism, although I know that’s what Trump and his supporters want.

It's just not worth the effort to teach and inform. They know the truth, but they can't ever admit that Trump made a mistake. It's really sad.

Fair point.

I am not interested enough to go back searching for it. It's my clear recollection that it occurred.
Sure man... Like I said, I don't remember this at all. Certainly not "all over the news" and "common knowledge".

Tell you what. God knows you've posted every tidbit of information you could find, regardless of reliability on Trump, the election, and the Deep State. How about a post from YOU on TI where you said that Trump couldn't get his picks through the Senate and that Deep State RINOs were blocking his picks. That seems like something you'd post if it was "all over the news".

Sure man... Like I said, I don't remember this at all. Certainly not "all over the news" and "common knowledge".

Tell you what. God knows you've posted every tidbit of information you could find, regardless of reliability on Trump, the election, and the Deep State. How about a post from YOU on TI where you said that Trump couldn't get his picks through the Senate and that Deep State RINOs were blocking his picks. That seems like something you'd post if it was "all over the news".

He absolutely would have if it had happened. He knows it's Bullshit, but he can't admit how badly Trump sucked at Hiring.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
He absolutely would have if it had happened. He knows it's Bullshit, but he can't admit how badly Trump sucked at Hiring.
Well, IF IF IF that's true as Growlz said, I've another question. Trump brags on choosing the 3 conservative justices that were put into the SCOTUS and how he was responsible for overturning Roe v Wade (I actually agree with this).

IF the Rino Republicans were telling Trump that he could only nominate THEIR candidates, don't they get credit for those justices and NOT Trump? after all, it was "common knowledge" that Trump could only nominate the pre approved people.

Just saying...

trump being "hamstrung" by Rino pubs. is BS. he knows more about nearly everything than anyone. he knew who was best for his agenda and no one was going to tell him differently and how to run his "business".

trump being "hamstrung" by Rino pubs. is BS. he knows more about nearly everything than anyone. he knew who was best for his agenda and no one was going to tell him differently and how to run his "business".
Not only this, but does anyone else remember all but a VERY FEW Republicans basically rubber stamping any and everything that Trump wanted? Hell, the entire Republican plank in 2018 was just to support Donald Trump's agenda.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT