ADVERTISEMENT

Columbia/Harvard/Yale and all those Woke Ivy League Colleges are Supporting Criminal Terrorist Behavior

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Elect Donald Trump and this will end

Save America vote Trump

Trump will DEFUND THIS HOTBEDS OF HATE AND FUTURE TERRORISM

Tax their ENDOWMENTS

HIT them where it hurts with taxes on the money

I attended Clemson after being accepted by Princeton and MIT back in 1970

Made the BEST CHOICE

Praying for KARMA for the Jewish folk against the Joe Biden Terrorist College Kids

Deport any and every foreigner who threatens Americans and Particularly Jewish folks

Look at these woke Democratic Congressmen/women at Columbia to push back against the protests with a pledge to bring the issue before Congress.

SHUT THE HELL UP YOU LUNATIC

• Haha
Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
Leftwing hate is taught at ivy league schools of "higher education ". And now the racist teachers can't control their monsters.
Yes everyone on the left are haters derp. You're so damn basic it's painful.

College students protesting against a country that’s murdered tens of thousands of people with American weapons and money?

I’m shocked

These university endowments are probably held in hedge funds. A conservative wants to tax wealth now? lol

College students protesting against a country that’s murdered tens of thousands of people with American weapons and money?

I’m shocked

These university endowments are probably held in hedge funds. A conservative wants to tax wealth now? lol
These are Islamic activists shipped in by dems over the last 16 years that are only interested in the middle east. None of these people are protesting Ukraine at all. This is so obvious it's insulting to deny it.

I’m shocked

I have NO PROBLEM with bombing people who threaten and kill Americans

What GPS coordinate should I target

These are Islamic activists shipped in by dems over the last 16 years that are only interested in the middle east. None of these people are protesting Ukraine at all. This is so obvious it's insulting to deny it.
Ironically enough, the Ukraine issue is one where far left tankies and right nutcases like you have common ground.

Less than 5k civilians were killed in the Donbas conflict from 2014-2021.

The Israeli "Defense" Force has killed three times as many civilians by their own count in roughly 6 months in Gaza, notwithstanding its continued policy of occupation and apartheid in the West Bank.

"Islamic activists?" Yeah, how dare Arab Americans take issue with our government sending money to go kill more Arabs. How dare progressive Jewish kids say, I don't want my religion to be identified with an apartheid state.

I have NO PROBLEM with bombing people who threaten and kill Americans

What GPS coordinate should I target?
Oh really now?

Go bomb the people that killed Shireen Abu Akleh, Mohammed Ahmad Khdour, Tawfic Abdel Jabbar, Omar Abdalmajeed As’ad, and Jacob Flickinger.

Nevermind, you'll bend over and send them more money. America first!!!

Here are your coordinates btw:

32°04'31.5"N 34°47'24.7"E​

What kind of losers put military stuff in civilian areas??? Must be those darn Hamas terrorists again

Ironically enough, the Ukraine issue is one where far left tankies and right nutcases like you have common ground.

Less than 5k civilians were killed in the Donbas conflict from 2014-2021.

The Israeli "Defense" Force has killed three times as many civilians by their own count in roughly 6 months in Gaza, notwithstanding its continued policy of occupation and apartheid in the West Bank.

"Islamic activists?" Yeah, how dare Arab Americans take issue with our government sending money to go kill more Arabs. How dare progressive Jewish kids say, I don't want my religion to be identified with an apartheid state.
Occupation, LOL

Biden honestly looks like a walking corpse in any recent video clip.
Even a corpse looks healthier than this bag of ass. Can you imagine it without the orange pancake makeup?

GLTL5UcWMAAiA2D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT