ADVERTISEMENT

Covid Scandal and Coverup

LOL, from Nov. 3, 2020

I’m convinced you’re on payroll.

Let’s see what happens when they can’t cheat. You two (well, you are 2), are really getting sensitive lately. I can tell you’re anxious.

I’m convinced you’re on payroll.

Let’s see what happens when they can’t cheat. You two (well, you are 2), are really getting sensitive lately. I can tell you’re anxious.
Can you stay on subject without reverting to imaginary personal attacks? This was just a reminder that you were overly confident before the last election so you might want to dial back on the arrogance.

• Haha
Reactions: Cocks are Number 1
Can you stay on subject without reverting to imaginary personal attacks? This was just a reminder that you were overly confident before the last election so you might want to dial back on the arrogance.
It’s funny how I’m far more cordial than most, but hit you where it hurts. Lol

I could be much ruder to you if I wanted to, with good reason, but I'm not...
As could I, but no need. The truth does the work. That’s why you’re so sensitive. I don’t have collapses over politicians… then again, you’re getting paid to do it, so your drama isn’t actually sincere.

And you can trust me when I tell you, I’d laugh if you tried.

Hope those paychecks are going to good use.

As could I, but no need. The truth does the work. That’s why you’re so sensitive. I don’t have collapses over politicians… then again, you’re getting paid to do it, so your drama isn’t actually sincere.

And you can trust me when I tell you, I’d laugh if you tried.

Hope those paychecks are going to good use.
Attacking people personally is your only option when challenged about your insane, fact-less beliefs. You don't have the ability to debate them or prove them so you default to petty insults to distract from the subject because let's face it - you're kinda dumb.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Attacking people personally is your only option when challenged about your insane, fact-less beliefs. You don't have the ability to debate them or prove them so you default to petty insults to distract from the subject because let's face it - you're kinda dumb.
Lol. Who is attacking you? You call that attacking? You do realize anyone reading the above is laughing at you, no? Stop being so weak. Waving that white flag again.

The truth really does sting.

Reactions: loveoysters
Lol. Who is attacking you? You call that attacking? You do realize anyone reading the above is laughing at you, no? Stop being so weak. Waving that white flag again.

The truth really does sting.
Derp...how about STFU and debate the subject .

Derp...how about STFU and debate the subject .
I don’t get paid to do these things, like you. Do they mail you a taking points list weekly? Each morning?

I’m also not sure what you’d like to debate (nor do I care), as my point now is how dramatic you are over any politician. You legit have meltdowns.

Who actually signs the checks? 😂

I don’t get paid to do these things, like you. Do they mail you a taking points list weekly? Each morning?

I’m also not sure what you’d like to debate (nor do I care), as my point now is how dramatic you are over any politician. You legit have meltdowns.

Who actually signs the checks? 😂
That's the thing, you're unable to make a point about anything deeper than TRUMP GUD!, ELECTION STOLEN!, COVID CONSPIRACY TO DUMP TRUMP!

PS - you're not funny either. Sad

That's the thing, you're unable to make a point about anything deeper than TRUMP GUD!, ELECTION STOLEN!, COVID CONSPIRACY TO DUMP TRUMP!

PS - you're not funny either. Sad
I’ll fill you in.. I live by a code of beliefs which line up more with conservative thought.

However, I’ve built an incredible life, throughout all types being in office. So… I don’t really care the way you do (or get paid for it).

I do care about the world my kids are going to thrive in. They’re going to also be hard working, so I care about them keeping what their work deserves.

Ironically, you are pretty funny. However, I’ve got you pinned, and you know it. That’s why you’re so pissy. If I had some advice for you, it’d be to stop caring so much about things you can’t control. Your life is being run and instructed by it. It controls your emotions, and to be clear, you’re not intelligent because you follow your liberal talking point checklist they send you weekly. That just makes you a silly puppet.

Go make real money, get a super (actually intelligent) hot wife, great kids, and build a business (or 3). Surround yourself with the results, and then you’ll look smart… because you did it.

I seriously hope you can hold it together if Trump wins. I hope your family doesn’t rip itself apart, as you claim Trump can actually do to them. (Too funny.. insane, actually.) I wish you well… no kidding.

I’ll fill you in.. I live by a code of beliefs which line up more with conservative thought.

However, I’ve built an incredible life, throughout all types being in office. So… I don’t really care the way you do (or get paid for it).

I do care about the world my kids are going to thrive in. They’re going to also be hard working, so I care about them keeping what their work deserves.

Ironically, you are pretty funny. However, I’ve got you pinned, and you know it. That’s why you’re so pissy. If I had some advice for you, it’d be to stop caring so much about things you can’t control. Your life is being run and instructed by it. It controls your emotions, and to be clear, you’re not intelligent because you follow your liberal talking point checklist they send you weekly. That just makes you a silly puppet.

Go make real money, get a super (actually intelligent) hot wife, great kids, and build a business (or 3). Surround yourself with the results, and then you’ll look smart… because you did it.

I seriously hope you can hold it together if Trump wins. I hope your family doesn’t rip itself apart, as you claim Trump can actually do to them. (Too funny.. insane, actually.) I wish you well… no kidding.
How much do you think a job trying to influence six rednecks on a college message board would pay?

Here's the thing, you don't know a thing about me and you're wrong about all of it. I don't need to tell you this but I've made smart, sound financial decisions my whole life, I have an above average net worth compared to most of my peers, I could retire if I wanted to and I have a good job. i could also prove it because I have a co-worker who's on TI and you would recognize his name, though he doesn't post on this forum and I'd hate to drag him into this because he's a conservative and doesn't agree with my politics - and guess what, we're friends anyway outside of work and we never discuss politics(anymore).

Besides that, i don't blindly follow anyone or anything but I am a voracious reader so I know what I'm talking about when it comes to politics and I have strong beliefs - no talking point checklist needed, so you can stop with your nonsensical talking points that are patently false. This is a discussion board where we talk about topics - let's please stick to that and stop with your weird need to figure me out. You're wrong about all of it anyway.

How much do you think a job trying to influence six rednecks on a college message board would pay?

Here's the thing, you don't know a thing about me and you're wrong about all of it. I don't need to tell you this but I've made smart, sound financial decisions my whole life, I have an above average net worth compared to most of my peers, I could retire if I wanted to and I have a good job. i could also prove it because I have a co-worker who's on TI and you would recognize his name, though he doesn't post on this forum and I'd hate to drag him into this because he's a conservative and doesn't agree with my politics - and guess what, we're friends anyway outside of work and we never discuss politics(anymore).

Besides that, i don't blindly follow anyone or anything but I am a voracious reader so I know what I'm talking about when it comes to politics and I have strong beliefs - no talking point checklist needed, so you can stop with your nonsensical talking points that are patently false. This is a discussion board where we talk about topics - let's please stick to that and stop with your weird need to figure me out. You're wrong about all of it anyway.
Awwww....poor dpic got his feelings hurt.

Good for you. Seriously…. Glad to hear you have a good life. I wish everyone well.

Don’t mistake me stating the obvious, with anyone “needing to figure you out”. No offense, but I don’t care about who you are. You make a habit of dramatically putting yourself out there, on this board.

Good for you. Seriously…. Glad to hear you have a good life. I wish everyone well.

Don’t mistake me stating the obvious, with anyone “needing to figure you out”. No offense, but I don’t care about who you are. You make a habit of dramatically putting yourself out there, on this board.
Intentionally - I try to get under these obnoxiously stupid magats skin. They deserve it.

Two *REDACTED* State Dept. cables provide further evidence of the U.S. government's COVER-UP of the Wuhan lab leak of the Covid-19 virus.

"NEW State Department documents reviewed by @COVIDSelect suggest COVID-19 leaked from a lab in Wuhan, China and the CCP covered it up," the House committee said.

As the House committee states, these documents contain evidence that:
1) COVID-19 originated from a lab-related accident in Wuhan, China;
2) The CCP acted to prevent, and in fact obstructed, a fulsome investigation into these matters; and
3) A seamless relationship between the WIV and the Chinese People’s Liberation Army.

The State Department allowed the CCP to deny the Wuhan laboratory leak and hid the U.S. government's complicity in covering it up.

If the State Department had information in 2020 that China covered up the Wuhan lab leak and did not bring that information to former President Donald Trump and the American people, then it is COMPLICIT in the CCP's cover-up.

This is not only a betrayal of trust, it is TREASON against the American people.

BREAKING:

The Government Is Now Admitting That The Increase In Heart Disease And Excess Deaths Are Due To COVID Vaccines.

Doctor Thomas Levy:

"Vaccines are causing heart injury in at least 2.8% of people who received the Covid injections"

"7 MILLION Americans now have hearts damaged by COVID vaccines"

RFK Jr. Exposes How NIH Profits from COVID Vaccines

You know that “vaccine” they forced on the world with the threat of taking your job away?

It turns out that the NIH was collecting royalties the whole time.

According to Kennedy, four to six NIH scientists are collecting $150,000 a year forever so long as that mRNA technology stays on the market.

“So, if you’re a regulator working for these agencies, and you’re making royalties, and you’re paying for your mortgage and your boat and your alimony and your kids’ education based upon the performance of that drug in the marketplace because you helped develop it, it tends to subvert the regulatory function of the agency because you have the regulators who are supposed to be looking for problems in that drug, who are instead making sure they don’t see any problems.”

@RobertKennedyJr

Disgraced Ex-CNN Anchor Chris Cuomo Now Admits to Taking Ivermectin Daily — Refuses to Apologize for Shaming People Who Didn’t Take the Experimental Shot

Disgraced Ex-CNN Anchor Chris Cuomo Now Admits to Taking Ivermectin Daily — Refuses to Apologize for Shaming People Who Didn’t Take the Experimental Shot

Rep. Paul Gosar: "1,635,048 injuries due to Covid-19 vaccines have been reported to the HHS through the VAERS, including 37, 382 deaths. Considering that under 10,300 deaths have been reported due to all other vaccines combined, that harm due to the Covid-19 vaccines is absolutely staggering. And no to mention that there is no accountability. Legally it is impossible to sue Covid-19 manufacturers for the injuries caused by their products. Just last month, a federal court forced the FDA to retract tweets and statements for its yearslong smear campaign against ivermectin as an effective treatment for Covid-19.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73

Rep. Paul Gosar: "1,635,048 injuries due to Covid-19 vaccines have been reported to the HHS through the VAERS, including 37, 382 deaths. Considering that under 10,300 deaths have been reported due to all other vaccines combined, that harm due to the Covid-19 vaccines is absolutely staggering. And no to mention that there is no accountability. Legally it is impossible to sue Covid-19 manufacturers for the injuries caused by their products. Just last month, a federal court forced the FDA to retract tweets and statements for its yearslong smear campaign against ivermectin as an effective treatment for Covid-19.
Paul Gosar/VAERS LMAO

BREAKING.🚨

@COVIDSelect releases testimony of Dr. Francis Collins, former NIH director who ran America's Covid response.

Highlights:
• 6-feet social distancing made up
• Wuhan lab leak not 'conspiracy theory'
• Fauci had agenda to discredit lab leak
• Fauci lied
• NIH risked national security w/ poor Wuhan oversight

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT