ADVERTISEMENT

COVID Vaccines and College Requirements

Thanks for the three responses about colleges. Glad to hear about the Illinois possibilities. Because that would be huge about a liberal run state and their state universities. Whatever your beliefs, i hope most would agree that it is past time for our learning institutions to move past the mandates.
I think that a mandate is sensible if the vaccine has a significant effect on likelihood of transmission or the disease is debilitating. I’d rather polio not make a comeback, but I’m not kicking someone out of school for not getting a flu or Covid shot at this point

Not true. Childhood vaccines are NOT all 100% effective at transmission and infection. The closest is tetanus (which protects against a bacteria that doesn’t mutate nearly as much as viruses).

Original Covid-19 vaccine was just as effective as these other childhood vaccines against the original strain that it was developed for.

The whole “covid vaccine is not a vaccine” meme is so stupid.

The reason schools are getting rid of the requirement is

1) Covid is not nearly as dangerous as it was two years ago
2) The current booster is not super effective against new strains
3) Schools don’t want to alienate anti vax dummies and lose out on their money.
Take a lap

Covid-19 vaccines do attenuate the severity of disease. If your kid gets sick, he/she will miss class...so you should weight the impact of that if the vaccine is not required. Hope you get to make a personal decision on this.
This is not true except for the original strain and still did not last but 6 months.

The vaxx only has benefits for the aged and those with serious health issues. All others it is worse and kills people through heart issues and immune disfunction.

But it significantly reduced transmissions, hospitalizations, and deaths. My friends who are MDs take the Vax and based on current information I will continue to do so.
you are crazy to do this - you are 3-4 times more likely to get covid if you take the vaxx. Worse for death risks than non-vaxxed. This is what the data and science shows.

And it is worse for kids so there so be no requirement and this is why the requirement is being eliminated.

But it significantly reduced transmissions, hospitalizations, and deaths. My friends who are MDs take the Vax and based on current information I will continue to do so.
Even the pharmaceutical companies have been forced to admit that they "didn't test" the vaccine for suppressing transmissibility (because it doesn't). It's true that many at one time thought that the vaccine was having an effect on hospital admissions and such...and maybe it did for the earliest variant (although I expect history to show that too was overstated or outright fabricated). Nevertheless, evidence now suggests COVID has become the pandemic of the vaccinated....that subsequent rounds of the vaccine actually begin to harm immune system's response to the virus. There's some pretty good peer-reviewed and published medical research on the topic out there. Believe it or not, you can find it on CDC.gov

I'm convinced that the only reason people even talk about this vaccine in a positive light right now is to try to save face for how terribly and tragically wrong they were about it.

As for me, I was quite proud of how quickly American companies answered the bell and came out with what appeared to be a solid vaccine. My wife and I got the shots pretty early on in the spring of '21. Then came the vaccine shaming, the coordinated global censorship, the mandates, and my subsequent attack of pericarditis (and ambulance ride, heart catheter, hospital admission, follow up visits with cardiologists) and killed what little trust and respect the public had for the media and the government. What a shame. 😞

Ultimately I did get COVID...nearly a year after getting the vaccine when all of the supposed antibodies had worn off. It was a complete non-event. Hopefully I suffer no permanent heart damage from that stupid vaccine. My two kids have had COVID five times between them. All likewise non-events. If you think I'm letting them get that shot, you're crazy.

This is not true except for the original strain and still did not last but 6 months.

The vaxx only has benefits for the aged and those with serious health issues. All others it is worse and kills people through heart issues and immune disfunction.
It is true that the vaccine attenuates severity for all ages within the window of the vaccines efficacy for the strains included in the vaccine formulation just like the flu vaccine. That's a medical fact.

When Covid-19 mutates, there may be some transfer of severity attenuation, but I think data isn't complete with that so it is an unknown fact. You may end up being right about this when that data is complete.

Covid-19 turned out to be evasive like the flu. If we're lucky the scientists will "correctly guess" what to put in the formulation and if you get Covid-19 it will be that strain, so the vaccine works as planned. Unlike the flu, Covid-19 is year-round and there is no Covid-19 season like the flu season.

The government and its subsidiaries (public schools, military, etc) should not mandate either the flu or Covid-19 vaccines as a result. Individuals should make their own medical decisions about risks/benefits.

IMO OP do not get the vaccine for your child

Do not think colleges will require it any longer

Apply to multiple schools and if one does still require it then go somewhere else

Reproductive age people do not need to get it and there are NO decent studies that can disprove that.

Part of the reason why Covid-19 is not as dangerous now as then is how Covid-19 is reported.

If you get shot, enter the hospital and die directly from the gunshot wound, that's the cause of death. If you happened to test positive for Covid-19 while dying as a result of Covid-19, in the past the death was coded as a Covid-19 death. But for the gunshot, the patient might never have been hospitalized or died simply for Covid-19.

Overreporting adverse Covid-19 data (hospitalizations and death) skewed the landscape of fear, allowing the government to enforce draconian mandates (masks, required vaccinations). American politicians politicized Covid-19 and the decisions and political messaging was controlled from the White House (Trump and Biden). I live in a neighborhood filled with CDC scientists and off the record they're pissed the politicians made this worse than it should be. They don't wear masks themselves and some only got vaccinated because they had to to keep their jobs. Covid-19 is a novel virus so there is a lag time in understanding the disease and then how to mitigate its effects.

Covid-19 vaccines do attenuate the severity of disease. If your kid gets sick, he/she will miss class...so you should weight the impact of that if the vaccine is not required. Hope you get to make a personal decision on this.
The Jab “can” attenuate severity but suppresses your immune system which is why hospitals are fuller now than before the jab was hurried into use.

Any parent putting kids into school should do serious homework on jab side effects. They are multiple, wide spread and deadly serious.
Go on DuckDuckGo search engine and ask it the following questions:
How many elite athletes have died suddenly the last two years?
How much according to insurance companies has the sudden death rate from 18-60 years old gone up the last 2 years?
What was the fatality rate of Covid if you had no comorbidity factors?
Did the PCR test return 90% false positive results?
How many people have died according to the CDC VAERS reporting system or been hospitalized after getting the vaccine?

Educate yourself before you put that shit in your child’s body or your own
The booster is super effective if you want to get Covid.
Phfizer admitted publicly months ago you are 350% more susceptible to variants if you get jabbed

The Jab “can” attenuate severity but suppresses your immune system which is why hospitals are fuller now than before the jab was hurried into use.

Any parent putting kids into school should do serious homework on jab side effects. They are multiple, wide spread and deadly serious.
How much according to insurance companies has the sudden death rate from 18-60 years old gone up the last 2 years?
How many people have died according to the CDC VAERS reporting system or been hospitalized after getting the vaccine?

Phfizer admitted publicly months ago you are 350% more susceptible to variants if you get jabbed
Y’all are so ridiculous with this stuff.

Which is why my default is this is, and should be, a personal decision.

Admittedly, this paragraph may seem to cruel,
but fat people choose to overeat every minute of the day and die for obesity-related reasons (heart disease, cancers, diabetes, longevity). The Government does not require Americans to meet weight standards even though it'd save lives and medical and hospital costs, (and make navigation of American theme parks more workable (with reductions of scooters for those who can't carry their weight)).

My fat friend at work believes the Government has the right to mandate Covid-19 vaccines because it saves people. I told her I'm on-board only if the Government regulates fat people. That was kind of a lie too because if someone chooses to eat a lot, that's fine by me but don't plow me over with your dang fatmobile (aka scooter).

Even the pharmaceutical companies have been forced to admit that they "didn't test" the vaccine for suppressing transmissibility (because it doesn't). It's true that many at one time thought that the vaccine was having an effect on hospital admissions and such...and maybe it did for the earliest variant (although I expect history to show that too was overstated or outright fabricated). Nevertheless, evidence now suggests COVID has become the pandemic of the vaccinated....that subsequent rounds of the vaccine actually begin to harm immune system's response to the virus. There's some pretty good peer-reviewed and published medical research on the topic out there. Believe it or not, you can find it on CDC.gov

I'm convinced that the only reason people even talk about this vaccine in a positive light right now is to try to save face for how terribly and tragically wrong they were about it.

As for me, I was quite proud of how quickly American companies answered the bell and came out with what appeared to be a solid vaccine. My wife and I got the shots pretty early on in the spring of '21. Then came the vaccine shaming, the coordinated global censorship, the mandates, and my subsequent attack of pericarditis (and ambulance ride, heart catheter, hospital admission, follow up visits with cardiologists) and killed what little trust and respect the public had for the media and the government. What a shame. 😞

Ultimately I did get COVID...nearly a year after getting the vaccine when all of the supposed antibodies had worn off. It was a complete non-event. Hopefully I suffer no permanent heart damage from that stupid vaccine. My two kids have had COVID five times between them. All likewise non-events. If you think I'm letting them get that shot, you're crazy.
It’s very encouraging to read this. Ill
Pray you suffer no long term effects as well!

Reactions: leetp
It is true that the vaccine attenuates severity for all ages within the window of the vaccines efficacy for the strains included in the vaccine formulation just like the flu vaccine. That's a medical fact.

When Covid-19 mutates, there may be some transfer of severity attenuation, but I think data isn't complete with that so it is an unknown fact. You may end up being right about this when that data is complete.

Covid-19 turned out to be evasive like the flu. If we're lucky the scientists will "correctly guess" what to put in the formulation and if you get Covid-19 it will be that strain, so the vaccine works as planned. Unlike the flu, Covid-19 is year-round and there is no Covid-19 season like the flu season.

The government and its subsidiaries (public schools, military, etc) should not mandate either the flu or Covid-19 vaccines as a result. Individuals should make their own medical decisions about risks/benefits.
The data is already there. Do not take the vaxx unlesss you are old or in poor health. Excess mortality is much worse for those who have taken the vaxx. This is clear fact.

And the data was always there and has been dramatically re-enforced. Most European countries stopped even allowing the vaxx for those under 30 due to myocarditis. So definitely there should have never been a vaxx requirement.

As of today, there is resistance to accept these facts because no one wants to think they made their kids or family members to get the vaxx because they thought it was right. So don't blame the truth - blame those who lied to you - they are responsible for the massive excess death mortality we are seeing now.

The data is already there. Do not take the vaxx unlesss you are old or in poor health. Excess mortality is much worse for those who have taken the vaxx. This is clear fact.

And the data was always there and has been dramatically re-enforced. Most European countries stopped even allowing the vaxx for those under 30 due to myocarditis. So definitely there should have never been a vaxx requirement.

As of today, there is resistance to accept these facts because no one wants to think they made their kids or family members to get the vaxx because they thought it was right. So don't blame the truth - blame those who lied to you - they are responsible for the massive excess death mortality we are seeing now.
Couldn’t have said it better myself

Reactions: TigerGrowls

i wonder if those that died from COVID thought it was a non event? i guess it doesnt matter anymore anyway, it was only your parents and grandparents.

i hope getting actual COVID doesn't do permanent damage. a few of those peer-reviewed study type thingies say you're far more likely to get permanent damage from the virus, but being the vriologist you think you are i assume you already knew that.

Reactions: dpic73

It can be BOTH “gene therapy” and a vaccine. Again, however, I prefer Prophylactic Inoculation.

“Gene/Cell Therapy” strait from the horses mouth.

• Wow
Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT