ADVERTISEMENT

Deep State War on America

What a terrible thing that Americans would be on the same team. Do you even hear yourself man?
Don’t worry. Matt Gaetz will get us figured out. Ole Matt ‘Guiding Light’ Gaetz. I wonder if he knows the lottery numbers.

Here we go. Mitch the Bi%*h doing his thing. He is as bad for America as China Joe and thats saying a lot.

GOP lawmakers say McConnell 'coercing' them to support last minute omnibus package​

"They can't do this without at least 10 Republicans in the Senate. I don't know why any Republican, let alone 10, would want to help them."

By Ben Whedon
Updated: December 14, 2022 - 7:37pm
Republican senators are livid with Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, whom they say is exerting pressure on GOP lawmakers to back an omnibus spending package that would fund the government through next year.
Wisconsin Republican Sen. Ron Johnson has contended that McConnell is trying to "to coerce [Republicans], to force members to vote on something they've never even seen," per the Washington Times.
Vermont Democratic Sen. Patrick Leahy, a key negotiator on the plan, announced Tuesday evening that lawmakers had "reached a bipartisan, bicameral framework that should allow us to finish an omnibus appropriations bill that can pass the House and Senate and be signed into law by the president."
Conservative senators, however, argue that the plan concedes too much to Democrats and that there is little incentive for them to accept such terms.
"I don't see any reason why Republicans should jump to [Democrats'] aid. They can't do this without at least 10 Republicans in the Senate. I don't know why any Republican, let alone 10, would want to help them," said Utah GOP Sen. Mike Lee.
"We don't know how much money is going to be in it. We don't know what's going to be in it. We don't know what's going to be attached to it," Florida GOP Sen. Rick Scott said of the plan. Scott previously attempted to unseat McConnell as party leader in the upper chamber, but was unsuccessful.
Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul, meanwhile, lamented that the collaboration between Democrats and McConnell-aligned Republicans would almost certainly lead to heightened spending.
"Merry Christmas, America. The Democrats and big government Republicans will be offering you a Christmas tree," he said. "A Christmas tree in Washington is a bill that has something on it for everyone. You won't know what it is until you get it. You won't be able to read it until it's done. But it will happen because the only thing that invariably happens in Washington is they will get together to spend money."
McConnell, meanwhile, has contended that the existing plan represented the best compromise Republicans were likely to get and advised against waiting until the party takes control of the House in January, lest they risk a government shutdown.
"We're on defense. We're dealing with the cards that we were dealt," he said. The current deal is "far and away the best we could do, given the fact that we don't control the floor or the government."

Reactions: hopefultiger13
What a terrible thing that Americans would be on the same team. Do you even hear yourself man?
That team isnt for the working class. Always said there was a ruling class or establishment class that worked for their own benefit at the expense of the common people. They control both party's and manipulate all of us. Many of us have woke up to see what it really is while others still get their stings pulled by their puppet masters. We fight and die and they laugh and get richer at our expense...

I guess the Democrats must have had something "really big" on Trump when he signed Omnibus bills in May 2017 ($1.2 trillion), March 2018 ($1.3 trillion), February 2019 ($1.1 trillion) & December 2020 ($2.3 trillion).

Also, when Trump signed the one in 2018, he swore he would never sign another Omnibus.

I guess the Democrats must have had something "really big" on Trump when he signed Omnibus bills in May 2017 ($1.2 trillion), March 2018 ($1.3 trillion), February 2019 ($1.1 trillion) & December 2020 ($2.3 trillion).

Also, when Trump signed the one in 2018, he swore he would never sign another Omnibus.
I recall that he justified that for the military part of it.

I recall that he justified that for the military part of it.

Then he should love the recent one.

$858 billion goes to the Pentagon and military-related programs: a 10% increase from FY21 and more than is appropriated to domestic programs. Democrats considered that a loss.

Reactions: fcctiger12
Then he should love the recent one.

$858 billion goes to the Pentagon and military-related programs: a 10% increase from FY21 and more than is appropriated to domestic programs. Democrats considered that a loss.
You have a good argument here. It's very complicated. For the record I never said that I think Trump is perfect. I do not like some of the stuff he does and some of his policies, but he got run through the wood chipper of all time in his term and had traitors around every corner. I still think he is the best option. He loves America and the uniparty is against him so thats proof alone that he is for us imo.

Last edited:
You have a good argument here. It's very complicated. For the record I never said that I think Trump is perfect. I do not like some of the stuff he does and some of his policies, but he got run through the wood chipper of all time in his term and had traitors around every corner. I still think he is the best option. He loves America and the uniparty is against him so thats proof alone that he is for us imo.

It's disingenuous for Trump or any other politician to rail on government spending when they are no longer in office, when they signed the exact same bills when in Washington. I've overheard several folks at work say the same things completely unaware that Trump signed 4 Omnibus bills as President, including one as a "lame duck" in December 2020.

It's disingenuous for Trump or any other politician to rail on government spending when they are no longer in office, when they signed the exact same bills when in Washington. I've overheard several folks at work say the same things completely unaware that Trump signed 4 Omnibus bills as President, including one as a "lame duck" in December 2020.
Well considering the entire govt is being run on monopoly money basically and they have pass spending continuance bills on a regular basis just to keep the govt running then this is a problem thats not easy to surmount for anyone. Something needs to change and fast as the cost to service the national debt will be more than military spending within 5 years.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
The uniparty and the deep state is not just in the US but all over the world and they are working in overdrive now.

The uniparty and the deep state is not just in the US but all over the world and they are working in overdrive now.

you are a frightened child. i hope you remember this shit when your guys gets back in office. slapping your dicks all over DC talking about how snowflake everyone is.

tra.jpg

July 4, 2023

The Deep State is the new American Aristocracy​

By James Mullin

Conservatives made great progress a few years ago when they stopped using “Liberals” to signify the left. “Progressives” was a step in the right direction, but can we simply use the term “leftists”? Deriving from the left bank of the Seine River, it suits them far better.
The Deep State is personified in the likes of Comey, Brennan, Clapper, and on down to the slimy Chucky Todd and the reptilian Dr. Anthony Fauci. Does anyone know how much these fine examples of human devolution get paid? Fauci has the highest pension in government history, in the hundreds of thousands.
The government (and private sector) Deep State does indeed do very, very well financially. Look at the real estate values in Northern Virginia, for example (or, if you prefer, Georgetown). Did you know that in the real estate crisis of 2008 (brought to us in part by Barney Frank and Chris Dodd), there was only one market in the entire US that did not lose value? Yep, that would be the Deep State’s backyard, the DC Metro area. Getting the picture?
247259_5_.jpg

Image: Jill and Joe, the new American Aristocrats by Andrea Widburg.
So, let’s stop calling the Deep State the “Deep State.” Let’s instead call it what it is: “The American Aristocracy.” Their kids attend the best schools, they eat at the toniest restaurants, they have the best urban metro system; heck, they even have a free zoo. They also have their own elite gala center—the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, paid for on the taxpayer dime—that would even make a 1700s French aristocrat envious. Even better, their self-congratulatory events there get national coverage by the Public Broadcasting System (also on our dime).
Speaking of the French Aristocracy, a terrible and vicious revolution was waged to do away with that fine institution. You can find a brilliant detailing of it—at various stages—in Dickens’ A Tale of Two Cities. I would postulate that perhaps flyover country Americans—who also fought a revolution against (British) aristocracy—may not be overly fond of the existence or even the concept of an American Aristocracy—and may, like a coiling spring, be preparing a response to it.
Wait, you say! The American Aristocracy are leftists, and that disproves their aristocratic bearing. Well, as the great Mark Twain said, history doesn’t necessarily repeat itself, but it decidedly does rhyme. So, it is actually perfect that we have a Leftist Aristocracy. However, in the Hunger Games likeness that the US is fast becoming, one wonders for how long.

Mitch married a Chinese communist, and they have investments in communist China. I wonder if Hunter Biden and Joe Biden gave Mitch some of their contacts?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT