ADVERTISEMENT

Defender of democracy

jschneid30

Valles Marineris
Gold Member
Oct 26, 2011
The absolute arrogance of Biden. He has the nerve to say he’s the defender of democracy. Yet everything he does is in total disregard for our democracy and the constitution.
Deliberately import 12 million + illegal immigrants/ democrat voters. They’ll either be allowed to vote or ballots will be issued to them and some vote harvester will vote for them.
Weaponizing the DOJ and judicial system to attack/ harass his political opponents.
Ignoring the first amendment by censoring dissenting views.
Disregard the supreme courts ruling on tuition forgiveness.
Oppose voter ID and voting integrity for the sole purpose to be able to cheat.
But he’s the defender of democracy and the media goes along with it.

The absolute arrogance of Biden. He has the nerve to say he’s the defender of democracy. Yet everything he does is in total disregard for our democracy and the constitution.
Deliberately import 12 million + illegal immigrants/ democrat voters. They’ll either be allowed to vote or ballots will be issued to them and some vote harvester will vote for them.
Weaponizing the DOJ and judicial system to attack/ harass his political opponents.

And you say @iceheart08 to the man who said this

Your post makes as little sense as OPs.

Maybe you guys should head down to the common area and have some nurses feed you afternoon snack?

Your ideology is a greater threat to Democracy than that of White Supremacists

And I support ZERO White Supremacists

Support the principles of fairness and true democracy and your children will enjoy the benefits of that path

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016 and dpic73
Your post makes as little sense as OPs.

Maybe you guys should head down to the common area and have some nurses feed you afternoon snack?
Hey, look in the mirror, reach up, bend your elbow, pat yourself on the back, and tell yourself how funny you think you are.

You got any EVIDENCE of this? Anything that hold up in a court of law? I've heard this for YEARS and it's never made any sense to me. How exactly do you do this?

Let's just say that all the immigrants line up and board a plane or a bus or whatever to be "imported". Let's say that you can get 100 people on the bus or plane (less for the bus, more for the plane, but let's average it out). Let's say that you have 50 planes and 50 buses. And they never stop... going 24/7 and let's say 8 hours for a round trip. So you can move 30,000 people a day. That's 300,000 people in 10 days, 3,000,000 in 100 days or about 400 days to import all 12 million. Not even mentioning housing and feeding these folks while this is going on. Now, I know that most folks have been to a Clemson football game before, so that's an easy comparison. Certainly Clemson is a small town and there would be less impact in cities, but folks are still voting one by one. Do things in Clemson seem a bit different on game days where 50,000 extra people show up as opposed to a regular day? Are there more cars/buses than normal? Is parking easy? You think anyone would notice (even in a big city) if TWENTY time that many folks (that's 1 million) just showed up? NY City is the largest city in the US with 8.8 million folks in it... You think anyone would notice if a city almost 4 times as big as NYC showed up or the population of the whole country increased by 10%?

That's not reasonable, even simplifying it... And moving that many folks isn't simple.

Your voting accusations are pretty questionable.

Trump is facing mostly state charges and the DOJ isn't involved there. As for the Federal Charges, all Trump had to do AT ANY POINT was turn those documents back in. Everyone else, including Biden himself and Pence simply turned them over and it all went away.

Can you show us where Biden is censuring the news? OAN, Newsmax, FoxNews, and a ton of other right wing media seem to be anti Biden pretty much 24/7.

I admit that Biden is trying to work around the SCOTUS ruling for Student Loans, but I'm not sure how that's attacking Democracy. In fact, a majority of Americans support some student loan forgiveness:

While a court of 9 white tower scholars voted it down. That sound more Democratic to me.

Can you show us where Biden opposes election integrity so that he can cheat? I mean, you think on one hand he is senile, and on the other, he's some sort of mastermind.

You got any EVIDENCE of this? Anything that hold up in a court of law? I've heard this for YEARS and it's never made any sense to me. How exactly do you do this?

Let's just say that all the immigrants line up and board a plane or a bus or whatever to be "imported". Let's say that you can get 100 people on the bus or plane (less for the bus, more for the plane, but let's average it out). Let's say that you have 50 planes and 50 buses. And they never stop... going 24/7 and let's say 8 hours for a round trip. So you can move 30,000 people a day. That's 300,000 people in 10 days, 3,000,000 in 100 days or about 400 days to import all 12 million. Not even mentioning housing and feeding these folks while this is going on. Now, I know that most folks have been to a Clemson football game before, so that's an easy comparison. Certainly Clemson is a small town and there would be less impact in cities, but folks are still voting one by one. Do things in Clemson seem a bit different on game days where 50,000 extra people show up as opposed to a regular day? Are there more cars/buses than normal? Is parking easy? You think anyone would notice (even in a big city) if TWENTY time that many folks (that's 1 million) just showed up? NY City is the largest city in the US with 8.8 million folks in it... You think anyone would notice if a city almost 4 times as big as NYC showed up or the population of the whole country increased by 10%?

That's not reasonable, even simplifying it... And moving that many folks isn't simple.

Your voting accusations are pretty questionable.

Trump is facing mostly state charges and the DOJ isn't involved there. As for the Federal Charges, all Trump had to do AT ANY POINT was turn those documents back in. Everyone else, including Biden himself and Pence simply turned them over and it all went away.

Can you show us where Biden is censuring the news? OAN, Newsmax, FoxNews, and a ton of other right wing media seem to be anti Biden pretty much 24/7.

I admit that Biden is trying to work around the SCOTUS ruling for Student Loans, but I'm not sure how that's attacking Democracy. In fact, a majority of Americans support some student loan forgiveness:

While a court of 9 white tower scholars voted it down. That sound more Democratic to me.

Can you show us where Biden opposes election integrity so that he can cheat? I mean, you think on one hand he is senile, and on the other, he's some sort of mastermind.
Same evidence exists about god and jesus. They’re all in to be hoodwinked

Reactions: hopefultiger13
Same evidence exists about god and jesus. They’re all in to be hoodwinked
I see what you are saying, but I disagree. Apples and Oranges here. There's no proof God exists. Christianity is a faith based religion and I think most of us know that. I generally like to be guided by the science of things, but there's a reason that Thomas is my favorite Disciple.

Immigration is a fact. You can measure it, you can count it, and you can draw conclusions based on facts and numbers. That was my point. IF there are 2 million illegals showing up to vote in California in 2016.... You'd THINK that someone would notice 2000 buses showing up at various polling places out of no where (that's what you'd need to transport 2 million people at 100 per bus).

Trump's claims are the same. It is something that he claims happened and we can show that it did or didn't happen.

Now FWIW, I do agree that his supporters are similar to what faith based beliefs are like. There are LOTS of people that think Trump is a straight shooter and tells it like it is. They ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE this, just like they believe in Jesus. And when you offer facts that Trump is indeed lying about many, many things. They just nod and don't even try and dispute it... but the next day, they are saying the same thing. Not b/c they don't believe the facts, but because they BELIEVE in Trump.

That's what absolutely kills me. I believe in a lot of things, most of which I think there are facts to back those beliefs up... BUT when there is proof that what I believe is not true, I switch my beliefs.

I see what you are saying, but I disagree. Apples and Oranges here. There's no proof God exists. Christianity is a faith based religion and I think most of us know that. I generally like to be guided by the science of things, but there's a reason that Thomas is my favorite Disciple.

Immigration is a fact. You can measure it, you can count it, and you can draw conclusions based on facts and numbers. That was my point. IF there are 2 million illegals showing up to vote in California in 2016.... You'd THINK that someone would notice 2000 buses showing up at various polling places out of no where (that's what you'd need to transport 2 million people at 100 per bus).

Trump's claims are the same. It is something that he claims happened and we can show that it did or didn't happen.

Now FWIW, I do agree that his supporters are similar to what faith based beliefs are like. There are LOTS of people that think Trump is a straight shooter and tells it like it is. They ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE this, just like they believe in Jesus. And when you offer facts that Trump is indeed lying about many, many things. They just nod and don't even try and dispute it... but the next day, they are saying the same thing. Not b/c they don't believe the facts, but because they BELIEVE in Trump.

That's what absolutely kills me. I believe in a lot of things, most of which I think there are facts to back those beliefs up... BUT when there is proof that what I believe is not true, I switch my beliefs.
Yep. That they believe anything coming out of his mouth is so ridiculous that I struggle to accept it as reality.

A fact is information minus emotion. An opinion is information plus experience. Ignorance is an opinion lacking information. And, stupidity is an opinion that ignores a fact. Trumpsters lack and ignore a lot....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT