ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat and Biden Lies are a Strategy That Works For the Ignorant Youth of America and Parasitic Voters

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Was having my coffee this morning and reflecting on why the Red Wave was a ripple during the last election and why polls show Biden would get 44% of votes against Republicans despite an abysmal governance performance.

Well one epiphany was that the promise to cancel student debt was a Machiavellian stroke of genius promising something that is forbidden in the US Constitution as the House generates spending bills But that was one of those lies that worked great for the Democrats

Not to worry as the Brain dead youth have forgotten the sleazy lie and now continue with TDS

Now with the Bank Failure of SVB and a total bailout we see the Democratic political tricks

Bail out the woke California left wingers

Hopefully the conservative people of America will wake up and hopefully the moron youth of America and sadly vulnerable parasitic population of America will stop listening to the endless litany of promises from the give it all way Democrats as we are running out of teats to suck on

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Yep free the student loan debt and then the abortion issue rallied the youth around the Democratic Party

They sold themselves very well as on both subjects they crapped in their pants however I have learned that some people are gullible for life and also in the afterlife

I say that because polls show Joe Biden with 44 per cent of a Presidential vote if he runs

Hell if anyone voted foe him after his debacle of a Presidency I would recommend counseling

I find myself out there alone because Democrats voted for a Senate candidate in severe mental distress

I always think back to Alvin Greene in SC whi ran against Jim Demint and got like 45 per cent of the vote without leaving his house

If you look at the literacy rate of those voters it tells the whole story

Not to worry as the Brain dead youth have forgotten the sleazy lie and now continue with TDS

Now with the Bank Failure of SVB and a total bailout we see the Democratic political tricks

Hopefully the conservative people of America will wake up and hopefully the moron youth of America and sadly vulnerable parasitic population of America will stop listening to the endless litany of promises from the give it all way Democrats as we are running out of teats to suck on
Can't believe those dumb Gen-Zers weren't excited about electing politicians that won't protect them from getting shot in their classrooms, who also want to control their bodies, deny science and overthrow democracy. I mean how stupid could they be not to want that? Thankfully the Republicans have given the nation's youth a cause to rally around in 2024!

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Triple Tiger
I think the dems might have actually wanted the roe v wade issue to pop like it did as it pulled that voting block back into their corner in high gear.
I don't think they wanted it overturned, but the Republicans surely did step on their own dicks when it happened.

Was having my coffee this morning and reflecting on why the Red Wave was a ripple during the last election and why polls show Biden would get 44% of votes against Republicans despite an abysmal governance performance.

Well one epiphany was that the promise to cancel student debt was a Machiavellian stroke of genius promising something that is forbidden in the US Constitution as the House generates spending bills But that was one of those lies that worked great for the Democrats

LoL...you don't have epiphanies, dude.

I think the dems might have actually wanted the roe v wade issue to pop like it did as it pulled that voting block back into their corner in high gear.
Hmm, so much For starters, no. We didn't. Y'all did though. Thanks for the assist. I'm so grateful the Republican party leadership is dumb as shit.

Keep sending your money to him though, for his "legal defense."

Yep free the student loan debt and then the abortion issue rallied the youth around the Democratic Party

They sold themselves very well as on both subjects they crapped in their pants however I have learned that some people are gullible for life and also in the afterlife

I say that because polls show Joe Biden with 44 per cent of a Presidential vote if he runs

Hell if anyone voted foe him after his debacle of a Presidency I would recommend counseling

I find myself out there alone because Democrats voted for a Senate candidate in severe mental distress

I always think back to Alvin Greene in SC whi ran against Jim Demint and got like 45 per cent of the vote without leaving his house

If you look at the literacy rate of those voters it tells the whole story
You're never alone brother.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
In what way?

Seriously? Way too many efforts to outright ban abortion. Some even in the cases of rape, etc.

Banning abortion is an absolute political loser. And frankly impractical.

GOP should have used it as an opportunity to propose sensible abortion legislation that is similar to what is found in Europe. No late term abortions, abortions up to 15 weeks or so, and exceptions granted for rape, incest, health, etc.

That is what MOST Americans want.

Reactions: LaniKaiTiger
Seriously? Way too many efforts to outright ban abortion. Some even in the cases of rape, etc.

Banning abortion is an absolute political loser. And frankly impractical.

GOP should have used it as an opportunity to propose sensible abortion legislation that is similar to what is found in Europe. No late term abortions, abortions up to 15 weeks or so, and exceptions granted for rape, incest, health, etc.

That is what MOST Americans want.
My point is the timing of the repeal stirred up some people to focus on that topic alone related to voting and took some of the focus off the many Biden failures.

My point is the timing of the repeal stirred up some people to focus on that topic alone related to voting and took some of the focus off the many Biden failures.
Of course it did. It could have been fixed with an appropriate policy position, which the GOP didn’t have. It’s as shameful as when they had a supermajority and couldn’t pass anything overturning and improving upon Obamacare.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT