ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Corruption

GFBNq-gXcAIj95J

Reactions: flotiger
You ever wonder where that democrat and establishment republican dark money comes from where they can outspend America First candidates 5 to 1? This answers some of it imo. They are laundering taxpayer funds to their campaigns in the form of kickbacks on foreign aid.

Reactions: CUTiger1977
They imported commies to help their plan.

Flashback: Ilhan Omar’s Father was Top Propaganda Official in Genocidal Somalian Barre Regime – Then He Changed His and Her Name and Entered US Illegally

Friendly reminder that CA Democrats don’t actually want to fix the water shortages in southern California

They want to point at the problem every year and say “this is why we need to raise more taxes and take more of your freedom”

Same with homelessness

They’ve spent billions and the problem has only gotten worse

This is what happens when you have a 1 party state - no accountability for failure

The Tucker Carlson, Vladimir Putin Interview Highlighted American Media Tightly Controls The Propaganda Being Spewed Into The United States & Europe

Barack Obama is Responsible

Obama repealed the 1948 Smith–Mundt Act, which then permitted propaganda to be in broadcasting. It no longer said that it had to be credible”

This was National Reporting On Barack Obama Being Responsible For The Media Being Allowed To Use Propaganda Against The American People

This right here. Pay attention, folks. 👇👇👇

Blue states are currently handing out id's to illegals. Some states are trying to change the law so that illegals can vote. This is their actual plan on how to keep the vote since they're losing their base. They will get those laws changed. Two states have already changed their laws, allowing illegals to be hired for law enforcement.

Wake up.

This is no longer a conspiracy. The democrats are trying to change our laws. They want to change America so they never relinquish power.

Pay attention and vote on every bill that comes through your district. This is a fight for America!

Reactions: AugTig

This right here. Pay attention, folks. 👇👇👇

Blue states are currently handing out id's to illegals. Some states are trying to change the law so that illegals can vote. This is their actual plan on how to keep the vote since they're losing their base. They will get those laws changed. Two states have already changed their laws, allowing illegals to be hired for law enforcement.

Wake up.

This is no longer a conspiracy. The democrats are trying to change our laws. They want to change America so they never relinquish power.

Pay attention and vote on every bill that comes through your district. This is a fight for America!
They got away with the steal in 2020. They are doubling down now.

i am thinking Soros and company are somehow using American taxpayer funds laundered via international aid packages to fund our destruction.

Left Wing Billionaire George Soros Buying Hundreds of American Radio Stations Ahead of 2024 Election​

How Out Of Control Is The US Government?

February 2024: Michigan State Board Of Education On Homeschool Registry Preparing To Conduct Warrantless Entry To People’s Homes Enrolled In Homeschool

Board Speaking On Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel: “She basically said, we want this list so that we can have unwarranted home entry, without a warrant. Warrantless home entry into homeschool”

“But whole homeschooling thing is really quite disturbing. And one of the things that disturbs me about this is the disingenuousness of the discussion because we have people like the Senate Education Committee chair, Dayna Polehanki saying that when asked about increasing regulations beyond registration, she said not on my watch.

Well, we got Attorney General Dana Nessel that says that she wants to do it because the foster care system didn't do their job and apparently homeschool parents. Uh, there was some abuse going on at a homeschool home, um, or that actually sounds like the foster care system.

But, certainly, a mere registration, a list of people is not gonna have anything to do or will not help prevent, um, what attorney general Nestle is talking about. So she's already kinda said the quiet part out loud.

She basically said, we want this list so that we can have unwarranted home entry, uh, without a warrant. Warrantless home entry into homeschool into this particular targeted group.”

I can’t transcribe it all due to X’s text limits but this is an INSANE listen. How is this America?

AOC Is A Political Actor

Did You Know Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Was Elected Thanks To A Casting Call Put Out By Democrats?

AOC’s Brother Submitter Her Application & She Was Chosen By The Executive Director of Justice Democrats Out Of 10,000 Candidates

It’s All On Camera. Here’s The Story, Watch To The End To See Footage Of AOC & Alexandra Rojas Confirming This On Camera

“Alexandria Ocasio Cortez is not really the congresswoman of New York's 14th congressional district. She is essentially an actress. She's merely playing the part of a New York congresswoman. I know this sounds crazy, but bear with me. In 2017, a group called the Justice Democrats held auditions for potential congressional candidates that they would run on their platform for various congressional seats throughout the country.

Alexandria Ocasio Cortez's brother Gabriel submitted her for the role. Now I've auditioned for many acting roles in my day. I've also cast many of my own projects. I know how this works. If you find somebody with star power, even if they don't 100% fit the part, you go with it.

Obviously, AOC has star power. Just look at her. She's a superstar, the most famous person in Congress, maybe ever. Their casting was perfect. Now I didn't have to go digging for evidence for this because they freely admit it.

They brag about it.”

Alexandra Rojas Executive Director of Justice Democrats “Back in 2016, we put out a call for nominations. We got over 10,000 nominations. Out of those 10,000 nominations, we found Alexandria.”

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez “My brother told me that he had sent my nomination in the summer, but I was, like, literally working out of restaurant. It's like, there's no way.”

“- A casting call. They had a casting call. They cast Alexandria Ocasio Cortez in the role of congresswoman.”

Here's another perspective on the Democrat-sponsored illegal invasion currently destroying America.

Thoughtful concerned American citizens are witnessing an engineered cancer rotting the political integrity of our nation. That cancer is the wide open border of the current Democrat administration and its donors and cohorts in Congress. The strategy is the red carpet welcoming of millions, if not tens of millions, of unvetted, unvaccinated illegals. This scheme, a shadow insurrection really, is completely the work of Joseph Biden and those handling his policy decisions. Given this president's obvious and alarming mental decline, it's clear some political cabal is managing this invasion of illegal alien hordes. Who they are is not as important, however, as what they are doing. And what they are doing isn't as disturbing as what they've already accomplished.

The most obvious fear is that these people, in a "wink-wink" understood quid pro quo for Democrat swag, will vote illegally in American state and federal elections. Free cell phones, housing, education, health insurance, driver's licenses and loaded tax-subsidized bank cards most surely incentivizes millions of illegal Democrat votes.

This, believe it or not, is the lesser of the evils in this master plan to turn this nation into a Democrat one-party supermajority system, modeled after the horror show that is modern day California under Gavin Newsom, Pelosi, Schiff, Harris, and their cronies.

The real problem is the damage done to the United States House of Representatives and the Presidential Electoral College. When the MILLIONS of illegals swarming through our defenseless unbordered nation are counted in the Federal Census, the number of Representatives in Congress is adjusted accordingly in each state. When California and other border states are bloated with illegals, they get more Democrat-leaning voters. These "voters" are illegal, of course, but in the absence of Voter ID laws, who can discount their crooked votes?

And now the icing on the Democratic cream cake:

The Electoral College chooses the President of the United Stares. Its numbers are, of course, based on the numbers of Representatives in the House (the two votes in each state based on the Senators never vary, naturally). So, the hordes of border invaders don't even have to vote really. In solid Democrat warrens like California, just the bloated number of Electoral College Electors is enough to tip the balance in a presidential election.

Their scheme is foolproof.

And they're never going to stop it until America is gone.

Forever.

OMGOODNESS listen to this arrogant, scheming conniving, low life Schumer as he talks to Biden

I just need more delays to show one particular donor I'm delaying reform.

I know I can keep blaming Republicans and MAGA. I'm a pro.

I’ve done it for 6 years now, I can keep doing it.

Stuff like this shows the intent. All Democrats are supportive of fraudulent elections if they support the current state of affairs.

It's not hard to find continuous material for this thread. People are now well beyond pi$$d!

Honestly, I don’t care how much you hate Donald Trump and I don’t even care if you’re a Democrat because as a human being, a parent, and a citizen, if you’re OK with allowing killers and rapists to walk free because these Democrat district attorneys only focus all of their time and energy on prosecuting Trump, then you’re a piece garbage not a human being.

NEW: Palantir co-founder @JTLonsdale warns that the two unprecedented rulings against Donald Trump and Elon Musk pose a significant threat to business and the rule of law in the United States of America.

"I see the government being weaponized against my friend @elonmusk."

"It's activist judges."

"It's obvious Trump is being penalized an insane amount of money because he's Donald Trump... There is no one else in this country who would ever be fined even $50 million for this."

"The whole system right now is being weaponized, and it's scary and it's wrong. This is what happens in emerging markets. It's not what happens in great countries like America, and we need it to stop."

Lonsdale, along with Jeb Bush, co-authored an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal, highlighting the unprecedented nature of the rulings against Trump and Musk by two activist judges in New York and Delaware, warning that these decisions pose a significant threat to business and the rule of law in the United States.

Couldn't make this stuff up if I tried.

California is hiking the minimum wage to $20. But one of their billionaire donors didn't really want to pay that much, so he got Gavin Newsom to sign off on a special carveout, just for him.

A new report from Bloomberg found that AB-1228, signed last year, offers a special exemption only for fast food chains that bake and sell bread as a standalone item. That exemption benefits pretty much only Panera Bread — and billionaire Greg Flynn, who owns dozens of them, and who has given hundreds of thousands of dollars to Newsom and other Democrats.

However corrupt you thought Democratic politics was, it's even worse.

Unbelievable! Two MSNBC guests claim that white rural voters are a threat to American democracy. Their message:

We're not replacing you.
We're not trying to imprison our political rivals.
We're not using the federal government for Democrat get out the vote operations.
We're not allowing crime to destroy cities.
We're not indoctrinating your kids with LGBTQ and DEI race Marxism.Those are just conspiracy theories!

Sit down and shut up, bigots!

James was elected as the NY AG in 2018 and re-elected in 2022. Prior to that James was the NYC “public advocate” for 4 years and a NYC city council member for 8 years prior to that. Prior to elected office she was a public defender for Legal Aid.

OW Letitia James is a lifelong public servant and other than a mishap in the 2010s where she neglected to list the Brooklyn brownstone she owns & rents out on her financial disclosure forms, she hasn’t had any public scandals

The first thing you’ll notice when you download and sort the expenditures of any politician running for reelection in a safe seat is how they use their campaign funds to supplement their lifestyles to a degree middle America could never dream of.
What do I mean? Well, in 2023 alone, James spent over $28,500 on hotels. Over $15,000 of that was spent on luxury hotels in Puerto Rico.

Then there’s the airfare. In the 5 years she’s been the New York State AG, James’ has spent over $84,000 on airfare to fly herself all over the country. This includes private jet rentals.

Then there’s thousands spent on Ubers and Lyfts. Tens of thousands spent on “office” at everywhere from Target to BJ’s wholesale. Over $7,000 dropped at a nightclub in NYC and billed as “office.”

She’s billed her campaign over $20,000/year for meals. And no, these aren’t large catering events. These are receipts for everything from $18 at Dunkin Donuts to $60 at Dave & Busters to $165 at an oyster bar in Massachusetts and then $700 at a steakhouse in Brooklyn.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT