ADVERTISEMENT

Elon Musk - Centrist - Battle To Death With Woke Mind Virus

OleFastball

The Mariana Trench
Jun 8, 2021
It's being reported that the US Government requested Elon to turn Starlink on in a part of Russia that would have allowed the Ukranians to surprise attack the Russian Navy. Elon wouldn't do it because he didn't want the war to escalate.

Normally, I think the Government would just co-opt the target (Starlink) and do it anyway, but Elon is too smart for them and probably has that shit as secure as can be. The deep state is LIVID that Elon bought their little pet commie project in Twitter and fired a bunch of their hidden assets like James Baker.

Normally I think the Deep state would assassinate someone like Elon, but he is just too important to assassinate even for the deep state.

Does this leave Elon as the most powerful man in the world? I guess Joe Biden .... never mind lol.

He should have kept tight lipped about it. Probably a marked man now.

I’m torn … I personally think Elon is brilliant and will be remembered as a great asset to the advancement of human civilization …. buuuuuuuuuuuut ……. F* Russia!!!! WOLVERINES!!!!!!!!

I’m moving in next to Elon and then changing the boarders a little bit to include his house on my land. Shouldn’t be worth a fight for him apparently

He's fast becoming that, and if this country has any sense it will break up his companies and mitigate his outsized and growing influence.

Last edited:
The breaking up of ma bell gave us the internet. Monopolies are terrible for a free market. Not that people understand that
A monopoly is within one industry. Musk operates in separate industries. This has nothing to do with monopolies.

Reactions: 72huntingtiger
Never heard you calling for Amazon to be taken over. Same with Microsoft.
Oh? Well...I guess it's possible you haven't heard everything I've ever said. I guess....

Edit - And ftr, I never said any of Musks companies should be taken over. Those are just words you put in my mouth.

Last edited:
Wild that the same people who go on and on about “border security” think Ukraine should just let Russia take their land.
Ukraine can defend its land to its fullest and I am fine with that. I am not fine with the United States sending into the hundreds of billions and untold other things over there to fight a proxy war with Russia when there is no strategic US interest involved. The so called special military operation would be long over if not for the US doing what it has and a lot more people would still be alive.

Ukraine can defend its land to its fullest and I am fine with that. I am not fine with the United States sending into the hundreds of billions and untold other things over there to fight a proxy war with Russia when there is no strategic US interest involved. The so called special military operation would be long over if not for the US doing what it has and a lot more people would still be alive.

It would be over with Russia having taken over Ukraine and being a much,much bigger threat to the US. Your claims of us having "no strategic interest" is laughably ignorant.

Oh? Well...I guess it's possible you haven't heard everything I've ever said. I guess....

Edit - And ftr, I never said any of Musks companies should be taken over. Those are just words you put in my mouth.
He's fast becoming that, and if this country has any sense it will break up his companies and mitigate his outsized and growing influence.

Most would interpret as "break up his companies" as taking them over. There is no difference between taking over a company and breaking it up in this context. I didn't put any words in your mouth.

Reactions: AugTig
Right sure tell that to astronauts or those in rural areas that need high speed internet

Yeah, those space rockets that fly through the sky really compete with electric cars that drive on the road which really compete with that internet message board which competes with that company that inserts chips into human brains.

Me thinks you don't understand what a monopoly is or how its defined.

Much, much, much more of this please! These tech companies are an existential threat to humanity imo. They need to be weakened to a significant degree.

Yeah, those space rockets that fly through the sky really compete with electric cars that drive on the road which really compete with that internet message board which competes with that company that inserts chips into human brains.

Me thinks you don't understand what a monopoly is or how its defined.
Me thinks you are easily confused. Im not conflating electric cars with rockets. You are

Reactions: flotiger
Much, much, much more of this please! These tech companies are an existential threat to humanity imo. They need to be weakened to a significant degree.

The word existential is getting abused these days. I have a hard time calling the greatest drivers of wealth creation over the last century an existential threat.

Right sure tell that to astronauts or those in rural areas that need high speed internet
When you are trying to support someone having a monopoly by citing astronauts as customers, that should be the first clue of your insanity.

The percentage of people that don't have access to the internet is small. While not ideal, almost all those in rural areas can get it through companies like hughesnet/etc. Again, these people make up a small portion of home internet use. None of his companies even approach monopoly status.

When you are trying to support someone having a monopoly by citing astronauts as customers, that should be the first clue of your insanity.

The percentage of people that don't have access to the internet is small. While not ideal, almost all those in rural areas can get it through companies like hughesnet/etc. Again, these people make up a small portion of home internet use. None of his companies even approach monopoly status.
He fails to understand that monopolies occur within an industry.

Rockets and cars are not in the same industry and therefore could never be subject to monopolistic claims.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
And with no regulations life would be a shit show!! The world according to Elon Musk isn't necessarily a great thing.
Did he say he wanted NO regulations?

If you follow him at all, he calls for regulations on multiple things.

There is a happy medium which we are currently far beyond.

Reactions: TIGERGOAT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT