ADVERTISEMENT

Florida shooting its shot at being the dumbest state in US

Tigerworx is correct

Called them parties and parents would bring all the kids together and we would all get sick at same time so it worked better than having it spread out

Good ole days smarts
With chicken pox, not measles 🤣 Jesus you're retarded too

And ftr, way, way, WAY more people died from measles prior to the vaccine than did after.

With chicken pox, not measles 🤣 Jesus you're retarded too

And ftr, way, way, WAY more people died from measles prior to the vaccine than did after.
Measles vaccine was old style where they basically used a weakened strain of measles and let the body build its own natural immunity. This mrna stuff is totally new and experimental and is doing damage to some people.

How on earth are you a moderator?

The good news is that the next pandemic will clear out the shallow end of the gene pool.
I had health issues after taking my first booster. So it's a NO for me . My MIL had her 4th booster on a Monday we found her in the floor Tuesday morning with a stroke and light heart attack. On Monday during her yearly checkup her blood pressure was great as always . She is now on heart and blood pressure meds. When it comes to the moderator part shouldn't I have the same right / opportunity as you to post my opinion ?

Last edited:
So many immunologists on the board. It's breath taking to witness such historic discourse.
Those that doubt the scientific method have again and again been shown the way out of the gene pool. You may win a generation or two with, much like the gamecocks in 2022, with your nonsense propaganda, but you will again run out of luck eventually and find yourself, like so many during the pandemic, begging for a vaccine. But by that time it was too late.

So many immunologists on the board. It's breath taking to witness such historic discourse.
Those that doubt the scientific method have again and again been shown the way out of the gene pool. You may win a generation or two with, much like the gamecocks in 2022, with your nonsense propaganda, but you will again run out of luck eventually and find yourself, like so many during the pandemic, begging for a vaccine. But by that time it was too late.
Ok. Here you go. One of the best. Happy now?

You should, add another, comma, in there, in your run-on, sentence, somewhere, or something

Ok. Here you go. One of the best. Happy now?

Dude, you've already got a 24 page thread on covid quackery, no need to ruin another thread with your dumbassery from conspiracy theorists on the dark web.

"Whatever Prof. Risch still does for the Yale School of Public Health, a perusal at his social media feeds, in particular on X (the platform formerly known as Twitter) and on Telegram will quickly reveal that he’s now all-in on COVID-19 conspiracy mongering. He’s even been interviewing Naomi Wolf about “turbo cancers” which is as good an indication that you are a conspiracy theorist as I can think of given Wolf’s apparent belief that COVID-19 vaccines can time travel to do their damage."

"Let’s just say that this is not a good look for any scientist who wants to be taken seriously. On the other hand, over three years ago Prof. Risch was claiming that hydroxychloroquine was a highly effective treatment for COVID-19 based on some truly awful studies, even going so far as to cite case series by COVID-19 crank and grifter Didier Raoult."

Reactions: TunaSafari
Modern vaccines, including the measles vaccine, are one of the wonders of modern civilization. Darn shame that so many people are resistant to them for the first time in decades because of politics
They are not resistant to traditional vaccines (or at least they weren't prior to democrat vaccine mandate and vaccine passports) they were resistant to a new type of vaccine that had not been through the same rigorous testing all of our previous vaccines had been through.

They literally changed the definition of vaccine, in order for the covid shot to meet the traditional definition.

Most of us are smart enough to distinguish between the two.

They are not resistant to traditional vaccines (or at least they weren't prior to democrat vaccine mandate and vaccine passports) they were resistant to a new type of vaccine that had not been through the same rigorous testing all of our previous vaccines had been through.

They literally changed the definition of vaccine, in order for the covid shot to meet the traditional definition.

I advised a biotech startup over 15 years ago that was developing a vaccine. It worked exactly as the Covid vaccines worked. Would not 100% prevent an infection, but greatly reduced the chances of contracting the virus, and the spread of the virus. It also required frequent boosters to maintain resistance to the virus.

With any vaccine, it is a decision of risks and benefits. No vaccine is risk free. Personally, I felt obligated to get the vaccine not just to protect the elderly as well as those who were immunocompromised, but also for thr economic benefit of being able to resume business as usual. I also had in depth conversions from experts in the industry about the trials for each of the vaccines and felt zero concern. Those same folks also told me that I probably didn’t need to get any more boosters starting about a year ago.

Reactions: fcctiger12

So specifically in the case of the post about Measles vaccine, are we saying this hasn't gone through rigorous testing?

I advised a biotech startup over 15 years ago that was developing a vaccine. It worked exactly as the Covid vaccines worked. Would not 100% prevent an infection, but greatly reduced the chances of contracting the virus, and the spread of the virus. It also required frequent boosters to maintain resistance to the virus.

With any vaccine, it is a decision of risks and benefits. No vaccine is risk free. Personally, I felt obligated to get the vaccine not just to protect the elderly as well as those who were immunocompromised, but also for thr economic benefit of being able to resume business as usual. I also had in depth conversions from experts in the industry about the trials for each of the vaccines and felt zero concern. Those same folks also told me that I probably didn’t need to get any more boosters starting about a year ago.
You do you, but leave me the fvck alone.

Measles vaccine was in 1963 and combined in MMR by 1967.

I was born earlier and got the measles, no ill effects except I was drawn to TI...

Kids today get over 72 doses by 5.... My wonder is by challenging the immune system do we create other issues... FYI the added vaccine regiment mirrors the rise in Autism.

Maybe spacing things out and not vaccinating kids for rare things like Rotovirus deserves some discussion.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/hcp/imz/child-adolescent.html#table-1

You can do whatever you please as long as it doesn’t put anyone else at risk.

Personally, I feel a responsibility to my fellow citizens to consider their needs and not put them in any risky situations that can be avoided.
The vaccine didn't stop the spread and therefore didn't put anyone at risk nor reduce their risk. Keep your craziness to yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT