ADVERTISEMENT

Follow the Science (again)

PawsFan_

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2019
The same folks who beat their chest on climate change and who can't define the difference between a male and female (hint: y chromosome) now want to change science to fit their transgender narratives.

Evidently science has had it wrong for years. We can't tell if a skeleton is make or female. Men's bodies aren't difference than women's. Who knew. Men competing in women's sports must not have a competitive advantage. I guess there's a lot of forensic cases that have been messed up over the years.

Someone needs to tell the Smithsonian that they don't know what they are talking about anymore.

Follow the science right?

This is brought to you by the same people who think that religion and science are mutually exclusive endeavors. This totally ignores the fact that intellectualism and science largely stem from religion and religious institutions. Just as the Western university system does as well. But hey, let's not ever allow facts to get in the way of our narratives.

This is brought to you by the same people who think that religion and science are mutually exclusive endeavors. This totally ignores the fact that intellectualism and science largely stem from religion and religious institutions. Just as the Western university system does as well. But hey, let's not ever allow facts to get in the way of our narratives.
Mysticism and science are indeed mutually exclusive. If you have a degree in chemistry, mathematics, or physics, I'll gladly talk more about it, but I'm not entering a pseudo-scientific debate about cosmology with someone who doesn't know relativity.

Last edited:
The same folks who beat their chest on climate change and who can't define the difference between a male and female (hint: y chromosome) now want to change science to fit their transgender narratives.

Evidently science has had it wrong for years. We can't tell if a skeleton is make or female. Men's bodies aren't difference than women's. Who knew. Men competing in women's sports must not have a competitive advantage. I guess there's a lot of forensic cases that have been messed up over the years.

Someone needs to tell the Smithsonian that they don't know what they are talking about anymore.

You know, I didn't even HAVE to open your article to see the problem here. It's in the first sentence. "According to Canadian Gender Activists... " At this point I'm out... there's no science here. Hell, they could be right (or wrong). But gender activists aren't experts in ... well anything.

Mysticism and science are indeed mutually exclusive. If you have a degree in chemistry, mathematics, or physics, I'll gladly talk more about it, but I'm not entering a pseudo-scientific debate about cosmology with someone who doesn't know relativity.

There should be a subcommittee on the weaponization of condescension.

Okay, I submit this exhibit:

bo-and-din-in-the-mandalorian.jpg

The one on the left is female. The one on the right is male. Even in helmets and armor the difference is obvious and in the skeletal structure.

You know, I didn't even HAVE to open your article to see the problem here. It's in the first sentence. "According to Canadian Gender Activists... " At this point I'm out... there's no science here. Hell, they could be right (or wrong). But gender activists aren't experts in ... well anything.
Generating outrage?

Reactions: hopefultiger13
They are entirely mutually exclusive. Religion is a belief in the mystical, the supernatural. Science is not. You can't just call something that isn't science "science," and then compare it to religion.

I know you aren't capable of understanding what a good faith argument even is, but you really need to learn. You want to portray yourself as intelligent here, and you clearly have the clay to work with, but you are too married to your own ego to see what's what.

Anthropologists aren't scientists? LMAO, please tell me this is a weak attempt at a April Fools joke. I see you know about as much about science as you do the military. Quick, got to Wiki and tell'm they are F'd up.

Nobody who practices a hard science considers anthropology a hard science. Even my anthropology professor at Clemson told us that on our first day, and then he went on to say why that's correct. Anthropology is a discipline that ranges from uneducated speculation to very educated speculation. None of can really be tested or proved repeatable, erego...it ain't science.

Pretty telling that you cited Wikipedia too LoL

Nobody who practices a hard science considers anthropology a hard science. Even my anthropology professor at Clemson told us that on our first day, and then he went on to say why that's correct. Anthropology is a discipline that ranges from uneducated speculation to very educated speculation. None of can really be tested or proved repeatable, erego...it ain't science.

Pretty telling that you cited Wikipedia too LoL
Wikipedia....a source run by dem activists from their momma's basement. I know, not the best source.

Sorry to burst you bubble, but anthropology is considered a science.

The make up of human bones can be tested and proved over and over and over and over.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Wikipedia....a source run by dem activists from their momma's basement. I know, not the best source.

Sorry to burst you bubble, but anthropology is considered a science.

The make up of human bones can be tested and proved over and over and over and over.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 because that's exactly what anthropology is, the testing of what bones are made of. Jesus christ are you serious?!

🤣🤣🤣🤣 because that's exactly what anthropology is, the testing of what bones are made of. Jesus christ are you serious?!
Yeah slick, it's part of it.

I should charge you for making you smarter.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT