ADVERTISEMENT

Football season in jeopardy?

At least 6100 have died after getting the vaccine per CDC. They had the number at 12k at one point. Swine flue vaccine was stopped after 44 people died after taking it back in the 70’s.

Holy shit you’re an idiot. 8000 die in the US every single day. Of course some were gonna die after getting the vaccine.

So now you are going to post a link with antidotal evidence from CNN on one hospital instead of using data from the cdc to prove your point? Ok man. The numbers don’t represent vaccinated asymptomatic transmission I thought we already established that. Again it isn’t a loophole it is common sense. Here you go I guess this is fake news….

This is one of many. Oh and by the way since you refuse to acknowledge it why is it you think the vaccinated are recommended to wear masks again? Could it be that there is more vaccinated transmission than you want to acknowledge? Vaccine bullies like yourself claim to believe the science but when the science changes an new data comes to light you refuse to except it. It’s ok though you can go back to clutching the pearls and watching CNN. 😂 I suggest you educated yourself with the actual data from the cdc and less meaningless drivel from cnn and Fox News.
"anecdotal", "accept"

I'm not ignoring anything - the delta variant is a game-changer and spreads much more easily than the alpha variant, so it makes sense that if you're in tightly packed quarters with a lot of viral activity, it will be easier to break through a vaccine's defenses. And on their face the number of vaccinated with breakthrough infections is high, when you compare it to the hundreds of millions of people who have been vaccinated, the percentages are still low.

Why does it matter that CNN is reporting something that's true? I saw the ER director for that hospital on tv saying the exact same thing. Which by the way, blows a hole in your argument that people under 35 have a good reason to not get vaccinated - they don't and only a covidiot would come to that conclusion.

Let's just be honest here - your efforts to dissuade vaccinations is political.

"anecdotal", "accept"

I'm not ignoring anything - the delta variant is a game-changer and spreads much more easily than the alpha variant, so it makes sense that if you're in tightly packed quarters with a lot of viral activity, it will be easier to break through a vaccine's defenses. And on their face the number of vaccinated with breakthrough infections is high, when you compare it to the hundreds of millions of people who have been vaccinated, the percentages are still low.

Why does it matter that CNN is reporting something that's true? I saw the ER director for that hospital on tv saying the exact same thing. Which by the way, blows a hole in your argument that people under 35 have a good reason to not get vaccinated - they don't and only a covidiot would come to that conclusion.

Let's just be honest here - your efforts to dissuade vaccinations is political.
Wrong I am not the one getting info from CNN and trying to post it as factual data. That would be you bud. Not that it’s any of your business but my wife is vaccinated. I would have vaccinated as well if I wouldn’t have already had Covid and still presenting antibodies since January. You know what they say when you assume. You keep making it political and ignoring what the cdc is telling you. Hopefully you listen and don’t spread Covid to an at risk person because you believe it’s hard to transmit to them because you are vaccinated.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Wrong I am not the one getting info from CNN and trying to post it as factual data. That would be you bud. Not that it’s any of your business but my wife is vaccinated. I would have vaccinated as well if I wouldn’t have already had Covid and still presenting antibodies since January. You know what they say when you assume. You keep making it political and ignoring what the cdc is telling you. Hopefully you listen and don’t spread Covid to an at risk person because you believe it’s hard to transmit to them because you are vaccinated.
Since you're dismissing the CNN report because your intentions are political, I'll post the same story from a local Baton Rouge site.

If I spread it to an at risk person who's unvaccinated because they listened to people like you, that's on them.

Anyone not vaccinated at this point is too stupid to live.
what a stupid thing to say. Literally just ignorant. It is entirely reasonable for people to not want to take an experimental vaccine for something with a 99.98% recovery rate. 99.98%!! I would be more reasonable to take the opposite position from the one you espouse.

It is hard to fix stupid. Wish they had a vaccine for that...you should take a dose a day.

Since you're dismissing the CNN report because your intentions are political, I'll post the same story from a local Baton Rouge site.

If I spread it to an at risk person who's unvaccinated because they listened to people like you, that's on them.
That’s still anecdotal evidence guy. You do understand that right? Again look at the risk data for say 30 and under on the cdc website and educate yourself. If they listened to me then they would be good because I said all at risk people should take the vaccine. I guess you conveniently missed that part. Oh and by the way how humane of you to want another human being to die to prove your unrelenting stance. You are the one making it political. All you guys are the same posting your Fox News and cnn links it’s sad really that you can’t form an independent thought on your own.

That’s still anecdotal evidence guy. You do understand that right? Again look at the risk data for say 30 and under on the cdc website and educate yourself. If they listened to me then they would be good because I said all at risk people should take the vaccine. I guess you conveniently missed that part. Oh and by the way how humane of you to want another human being to die to prove your unrelenting stance. You are the one making it political. All you guys are the same posting your Fox News and cnn links it’s sad really that you can’t form an independent thought on your own.
I started this conversation with you by showing that only 1% of vaccinated show breakthrough infections. Your argument is that those under 30 are at low risk and therefore don't necessarily need the vaccine. And your reasoning is because the vaccinated can spread it too. That makes no sense but I'll leave it there because you can't see that you're making no sense.

I started this conversation with you by showing that only 1% of vaccinated show breakthrough infections. Your argument is that those under 30 are at low risk and therefore don't necessarily need the vaccine. And your reasoning is because the vaccinated can spread it too. That makes no sense but I'll leave it there because you can't see that you're making no sense.
statistically, anyone under 70 is very low risk. Unfortunately, you like to ignore the facts that don't fit your narrative. What makes total sense is not getting the vaccine unless you are over 70 with multiple complications. However, to each their own. If you want to inject yourself with an experimental vaccine...have at it. Please take multiple...

Reactions: Dmk and TigerGrowls
statistically, anyone under 70 is very low risk. Unfortunately, you like to ignore the facts that don't fit your narrative. What makes total sense is not getting the vaccine unless you are over 70 with multiple complications. However, to each their own. If you want to inject yourself with an experimental vaccine...have at it. Please take multiple...
You seem smart

I make perfect sense. It just doesn’t fit your cnn political agenda narrative so you choose to discount what I have to say. That’s fine.Again for people that are low risk and parents with children it isn’t as cut and dry a decision as you want to make it out to be. Again per the cdc data hospitalization and death are almost zero for children and minimal for those under 30. The rate of mitigation between vaccinated and not is now in question due to the latest cdc guidelines. I am sorry that you can’t understand these things. What you will never hear me say is that I hope someone dies whether they choose to get vaccinated and die from the shot or not get vaccinated and die from Covid. That’s on you.

I make perfect sense. It just doesn’t fit your cnn political agenda narrative so you choose to discount what I have to say. That’s fine.Again for people that are low risk and parents with children it isn’t as cut and dry a decision as you want to make it out to be. Again per the cdc data hospitalization and death are almost zero for children and minimal for those under 30. The rate of mitigation between vaccinated and not is now in question due to the latest fed guidelines. I am sorry that you can’t understand these things. What you will never hear me say is that I hope someone dies whether they choose to get vaccinated and die from the shot or not get vaccinated and die from Covid. That’s on you.
Dual, don't waste your time. You can't type slow enough for @dpic73 to understand. Try putting it into pictures, then you might have a chance--albeit a slim one.

Dual, don't waste your time. You can't type slow enough for @dpic73 to understand. Try putting it into pictures, then you might have a chance--albeit a slim one.
I am beginning to understand that. People on both sides of this are way out there. You got the vaccine bullies. Then you got the people who believe the government are micro chipping people. It’s crazy. Two sides of the same coin but equally insane.

I am beginning to understand that. People on both sides of this are way out there. You got the vaccine bullies. Then you got the people who believe the government are micro chipping people. It’s crazy. Two sides of the same coin but equally insane.
Correct. I am in the middle. There is good reason to take the vaccine if you are in the vulnerable age group and/or with comorbidities. However, the bulk of the population has no reason to take such a new vaccine. And, COVID in no way justifies it being forced on anyone. This is the rational approach.

I make perfect sense. It just doesn’t fit your cnn political agenda narrative so you choose to discount what I have to say. That’s fine.Again for people that are low risk and parents with children it isn’t as cut and dry a decision as you want to make it out to be. Again per the cdc data hospitalization and death are almost zero for children and minimal for those under 30. The rate of mitigation between vaccinated and not is now in question due to the latest cdc guidelines. I am sorry that you can’t understand these things. What you will never hear me say is that I hope someone dies whether they choose to get vaccinated and die from the shot or not get vaccinated and die from Covid. That’s on you.
I am advocating for MORE vaccination which will cause LESS people to die
You are advocating for LESS vaccination which will cause MORE people to die

The fact that a TRUE CNN story got you so triggered shows what your true motive is.

The fact that a TRUE CNN story got you so triggered shows what your true motive is.
What garbage. The risk is virtually zero for most people but yet you want to force vaccinations. Using your logic, we should stop driving and walk around in bubble wrap. This is lunacy. Hey @dpic73...I have something I want to sell you. It just released...

iu

It appears you are the only one upset. You tried to make it political. You tried to use a political news source fox/cnn as a source. You ignore cdc numbers on risk factors per age group and current masking regulations for the vaccinated.You tried to generalize the whole public as being at high risk of death and hospitalization from Covid despite cdc numbers saying otherwise. You claim to have people’s best interest in mind yet say if people die from an exposure from Covid from you it’s on them. You are nothing but a bully who lacks critical thinking skills.

Real blood is actually on the hands of people like @dpic73 who drive unjustifiable hysteria for a virus with a 99.98% full recovery rate. Listening to their nonsense and rhetoric has caused many more people to commit suicide than have lost their life from COVID. They never want to address this issue because they know they have zero ground to stand on. Beyond that, many millions more thrown into depression from lack of social interaction and/or job loss. School children being set back--perhaps a lifetime--by teachers unions leveraging this faux crisis to extract more concessions from the government. The list goes on.

You can't win this argument. And, if you are honest with yourself, you know that.

Again, real blood is on your hands.

Says the guy who wanted to know about breakthrough cases in the UN-vaccinated, thinks the vaccine corrupts your DNA and believes only people over 70 should get the vaccine.

You are several peas short of a full pod Mr Beans

Says the guy who wanted to know about breakthrough cases in the UN-vaccinated, thinks the vaccine corrupts your DNA and believes only people over 70 should get the vaccine.

You are several peas short of a full pod Mr Beans
You just can't help tripping over yourself. It is entertaining! Note that you haven't addressed a single issue that I have raised. Not a single one...

You just can't help tripping over yourself. It is entertaining! Note that you haven't addressed a single issue that I have raised. Not a single one...
Dude, your sh*t is so stupid and baked in right wing conspiracy that it doesn't warrant a response. Honestly, I just feel sorry for you.

Dude, your sh*t is so stupid and baked in right wing conspiracy that it doesn't warrant a response. Honestly, I just feel sorry for you.
Says the guy that dismisses cdc data and provides cnn links to back up his points. Its quite hilarious you think you are somehow superior but really you are just a opposite side of the same coin. Unrelenting bullies always do. I am not going to sit here and say I believe all the stuff Jimmy is saying either but at least he isn’t being a bully about it. Besides you are vaccinated what are you so worried about? Clearly you don’t care or do you? You have already stated if you infected someone with Covid than it was on them not you so…

you are one of the most closed minded people to post in this forum. And, this says a lot.

Also, easy cop out. Typical response when someone is looking to avoid an argument because they aren't standing on solid ground. So predictable and immature.

Curious, what age group do you fall in dpic? Do you have children?

you are one of the most closed minded people to post in this forum. And, this says a lot.

Also, easy cop out. Typical response when someone is looking to avoid an argument because they aren't standing on solid ground. So predictable and immature.

Says the guy that dismisses cdc data and provides cnn links to back up his points. Its quite hilarious you think you are somehow superior but really you are just a opposite side of the same coin. Unrelenting bullies always do. I am not going to sit here and say I believe all the stuff Jimmy is saying either but at least he isn’t being a bully about it. Besides you are vaccinated what are you so worried about? Clearly you don’t care or do you? You have already stated if you infected someone with Covid than it was on them not you so…
Dude, you've called me dense, a COVID bully, used laughing emojis and said I was using CNN to make a political point. I was trying to be respectful but you ratcheted up the heat. Also, you haven't seen the shitty way Mr Beans has spoken to me in other threads - he has a history of assholism and is far from a polite poster. Just stop now, ok?

Curious, what age group do you fall in dpic? Do you have children?
Dpic, still waiting on a response. My guess is that you don't have kids. Do you think children should be vaccinated?

Dude, you've called me dense, a COVID bully, used laughing emojis and said I was using CNN to make a political point. I was trying to be respectful but you ratcheted up the heat. Also, you haven't seen the shitty way Mr Beans has spoken to me in other threads - he has a history of assholism and is far from a polite poster. Just stop now, ok?
Notice that I am an asshole because I disagree with him. I have routinely tried to find middle ground...and with most people i do...but, not with this extremist. @dpic73 is the quintessential closed minded Neanderthal. Dude is as crusty as Andrew Cuomo's nutz

Notice that I am an asshole because I disagree with him. I have routinely tried to find middle ground...and with most people i do...but, not with this extremist. @dpic73 is the quintessential closed minded Neanderthal. Dude is as crusty as Andrew Cuomo's nutz
This shit again? Dude you literally enter every thread like this

tenor.gif

Feel free to search his posts and you'll see what I mean.

what a stupid thing to say. Literally just ignorant. It is entirely reasonable for people to not want to take an experimental vaccine for something with a 99.98% recovery rate. 99.98%!! I would be more reasonable to take the opposite position from the one you espouse.

It is hard to fix stupid. Wish they had a vaccine for that...you should take a dose a day.

Anyone not vaccinated at this point is of lesser intelligence.

Anyone not vaccinated at this point is of lesser intelligence.
Ok. You keep taking your experimental vaccine for a virus with a 99.98% full recovery rate. You sound very intelligent...natural selection will decide over time. I feel good about my chances compared to folks like you.

You keep "feeling" smart.

BTW - you started wearing you seat belt at home yet? You should definitely wear it on the toilet with all the shit you are spewing. You are liable to reach Mars. To hell with SpaceX with your shit!

I have two kids and I’d give it to them if they were 12……because it’s perfectly safe and there’s no reason not to.
Hmmm. Well I see no reason to give it to my kids. It doesn’t mitigate spread and their chances of getting sick or dying for their age group is virtually zero. Do you make a habit of giving your kids things that virtually have no benefit? Makes since.

Reactions: AugTig
Hmmm. Well I see no reason to give it to my kids. It doesn’t mitigate spread and their chances of getting sick or dying for their age group is virtually zero. Do you make a habit of giving your kids things that virtually have no benefit? Makes since.

LOL @ you stating definitively that it doesn’t mitigate spread.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT