ADVERTISEMENT

GOP Corruption

It's past time to clean house.

WATCH: @RepNancyMace confirmed to me that she was indeed “whipped” by @HouseGOP leadership to try to get her to vote for the $1.2 TRILLION Omnibus bill.

As I exclusively reported with the internal emails I obtained and shared on X, @GOPMajorityWhip Tom Emmer said he wanted all Republicans to vote for the bill that would do nothing to stop the invasion on our Southern Border.

Why are @SpeakerMcCarthy allies intentionally working to sabotage GOP wins in Congress?

I asked Rep. Mace if she thinks McCarthy is intentionally trying to sabotage the House GOP.

She said yes.

Don't you want the parties working together? Isn't that the whole purpose of the government to compromise and get the parties to work together?

Reactions: yoshi121374
Don't you want the parties working together? Isn't that the whole purpose of the government to compromise and get the parties to work together?

Not to the MAGAs. They want to burn it all down, but they have no clue how to fix anything nor do they have any actual plans to fix anything. It's all just angry shouting from that side.

Their leader is a fraud and they all know it,but they are so far down the road they can't admit it.

What really tickles me is that OP is always crying, pissing, and moaning about supposed "RINOs". Which means ANYONE with an R by their names that doesn't 100% support Trump. ROUGHLY speaking, about 40% of voters are Dems, 40% Republicans, and 20% Indepents (votes vary beween parties). So to win an election reliably, a candidate must get almost all of his party and the majority of the independents.

OP and the rest of the MAGAS are running their fellow Republicans out of the party as fast as they can and a small, but growing number are staying but are firmly anti Trump. AND in spite of doing this, they FULLY expect to win the election in November and will cry cheating if they lose.

Reactions: yoshi121374
What really tickles me is that OP is always crying, pissing, and moaning about supposed "RINOs". Which means ANYONE with an R by their names that doesn't 100% support Trump. ROUGHLY speaking, about 40% of voters are Dems, 40% Republicans, and 20% Indepents (votes vary beween parties). So to win an election reliably, a candidate must get almost all of his party and the majority of the independents.

OP and the rest of the MAGAS are running their fellow Republicans out of the party as fast as they can and a small, but growing number are staying but are firmly anti Trump. AND in spite of doing this, they FULLY expect to win the election in November and will cry cheating if they lose.
Trump has no problem taking "Republican" money and support. He's a true example of a RINO.

Does that have anything to do with him being a democrat almost his entire life until he saw an opportunity to make some money and defraud some people?
Prior to becoming president, his name was also in countless rap song lyrics, but after becoming president, he became an extreme racist, according to folks such as yourself.

Go figure.

Prior to becoming president, his name was also in countless rap song lyrics, but after becoming president, he became an extreme racist, according to folks such as yourself.

Go figure.
I think he’s racist? News to me. I actually think he’s too retarded to know what racism is. Piece of shit human who doesn’t deserve life, sure. But that’s Biden too, so?

Reactions: hopefultiger13
Does that have anything to do with him being a democrat almost his entire life until he saw an opportunity to make some money and defraud some people?
Trump was not a Democrat any more than he is a Republican. Trump works for Trump. Always has, always will. That's who he is. But you are correct on you point. Trump was a "Democrat" when he thought he could make money being one and the Dems loved him for it. Then when he thought he could make more money being a Republican so he switched and moved to Florida. And the Republicans love him for it.

I think he’s racist? News to me. I actually think he’s too retarded to know what racism is. Piece of shit human who doesn’t deserve life, sure. But that’s Biden too, so?
Trump is not racist. Trump works for Trump. Period. Full Stop. He doesn't give a shit about good, bad, truth, lies or anything else. He does what he does b/c he believes its in his best interests to do so. If that means hanging with civil rights leaders, that's fine. If it mean hanging with racists, that's fine too. It's all about Trump and making money for Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT