ADVERTISEMENT

Ground breaking stuff in here

dustinw

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Aug 29, 2005
This team is a playoff team if they are faster.

I am going to continue to harp on it but I can’t get over how slow our impact guys are.

Trotter, Shipley, Mafah. Are really good players they just don’t have the speed. If they are just a step faster we are an easy 4-0.

Not even going to get into the Wr because we have a couple of guys who can run like Brown and Tonio. It no coincidence that those 2 are our best guys.

We don’t even seem to try pitches to the outside and I don’t blame them but the biggest thing like I mention in another thread when our guy hit the hole the Lber can get there and make the tackle. With someone like ETN even if the Lber made the tackle it was usually them tripping him up. Our guys now seem to get met in the hole.

If we play like we did today we will be in all the games and we will handily beat the others that don’t have the athletes FSU has.

Could you tell on tv how close the FSU safeties were playing to the LOS? They didn’t have a single thought that someone could get behind them before they got home.

Who do we have coming in next year that can run? Can Brown and the 2 Wrs run? I feel like I have read that the Rb commit isn’t fast

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News