ADVERTISEMENT

Home Swap- Lake Keowee for Beach House

tigdad

The Mariana Trench
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2001
My wife and I just built a house on Keowee, it's our primary residence. It's ten minutes or so from Clemson's campus, 4 or 5 bedrooms (large bonus room office has a murphy bed
and private bath), 5 baths. We have a private covered dock, huge view of the Blue Ridge Mountains, big screened porch and a small lakeside pavillion and sandy beach. I would consider allowing use of our Hurricane Deck Boat if the person is an experienced boatsman.

We are interested in finding someone who has a home within a five minute walk to the beach and four or more bedrooms that might want to investigate swapping houses for a week. We have three adult children (all Clemson grads like their dad), two are married and we have four grandchildren (aged 2-5). Beach could be anywhere from Ocean Isle to Sea Island.

Ideally, we'd like to find some folks that would be interested in a long term deal where we swap one or two weeks a year and have confidence that we are taking care of each others homes and property well.

If one of you guys is interested we could probably work it out for you to check out our place on a home football weekend or before if you're coming to Clemson or the Upstate for any reason.
My wife and I could probably drive down during the same time frame to check your place out....just respond to this post and we can swap contact info etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News