ADVERTISEMENT

How different would this board be if you put Growls on ignore?

PrimeIsGettingComfortable

Valles Marineris
Sep 5, 2023
Nothing personal against the guy, but his Russian Troll Farm experience has taught him how to dominate this board. I don’t need to know what latest conspiracy theories are circulating, so will add him to the ignore list.

Every night it’s 20+ of his own threads being bumped so there is no other discourse. Hopefully this improves the experience a bit.

Reactions: dpic73
It borders on abusive and seems like it shouldn't be allowed. Normal people can be having an interesting, substantive conversation and it all gets buried under an avalanche of conspiracy twats from Insurrection Barbie, Illuminatibot and Catturd. It's ridiculous.

IT says politics and other topics. Let him speak..same with you guys. We dont need to censor him yall or anybody else. Plus. This a secondary message board. The reads are interesting...both sides.. This isnt the Soviet Union..yet

HE posts tons of information..yall should counter it with information of your own. Thats the best..not shutting one side down

IT says politics and other topics. Let him speak..same with you guys. We dont need to censor him yall or anybody else. Plus. This a secondary message board. The reads are interesting...both sides.. This isnt the Soviet Union..yet
I agree he can post what he wants, but I have no reason to listen. The ignore function exists for a reason, and anyone can use it.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
HE posts tons of information..yall should counter it with information of your own. Thats the best..not shutting one side down

As said above,it's almost impossible. He never admits when it's proven wrong, and he even reposts that same items repeatedly, even when debunked.

The sheer amount of time it would take, a long with the fact that it's truly just a waste of time keeps me from even attempting.

I try to tell myself to just let it go, but it really gets frustrating when his garbage keeps substantive debate and discussion from happening.

Reactions: dpic73
As said above,it's almost impossible. He never admits when it's proven wrong, and he even reposts that same items repeatedly, even when debunked.

The sheer amount of time it would take, a long with the fact that it's truly just a waste of time keeps me from even attempting.

I try to tell myself to just let it go, but it really gets frustrating when his garbage keeps substantive debate and discussion from happening.
That from the "I always admit when I'm wrong" crowd. Sheeeeeeyiiit.

Are you.saying that I never admit when I'm wrong? I'm not sure what you mean
He's trying to say we're often wrong and don't admit to it, even though 99% of the time no one is able to debunk what we've said because it's true. He just doesn't like it.

He's trying to say we're often wrong and don't admit to it, even though 99% of the time no one is able to debunk what we've said because it's true. He just doesn't like it.

That's what it sounded like, I would say that it's kind of funny that anyone who disagrees with Growls is labeled as some far left radical.

I'm extremely moderate and have stated as such many times. If I've ever said anything that was proven to be wrong, perfectly fine admitting it and apologizing. I can't think of an instance of the top of my head, but I'm open to being proven wrong.

That's what it sounded like, I would say that it's kind of funny that anyone who disagrees with Growls is labeled as some far left radical.

I'm extremely moderate and have stated as such many times. If I've ever said anything that was proven to be wrong, perfectly fine admitting it and apologizing. I can't think of an instance of the top of my head, but I'm open to being proven wrong.
100% agree, I'm not a far-left radical and my credibility is important to me, so I try hard to make sure I have receipts for anything I say and I have no problem at all admitting it if someone proves me wrong and will gladly apologize. My intent is never to fool people like Growls attempts to do.

Reactions: yoshi121374

The problem is that there is no shortage of folks on this board who would call Nikki Haley a liberal. This place is EXTREME.

Looks like alot of the information comes from Klaus Scwab..i think..and the world economic forum. I dont know

You guys are off base with @TigerGrowls. I'm a 100% on board with him posting whatever he wants. This is the forum for that.

I agree 100% that he posts PILES and PILES of BS. I debunk him when I feel like it, but otherwise just let the BS pile up. Anyone with any sense knows he's delusional when it comes to Donald Trump. He actually believes a guy that lies ALL THE TIME, is somehow telling the truth about the 2020 election and EVERYONE else is lying about it. I mean who ISN'T Deep State at this point according to him?

But I love it! It gives me something to do while I'm waiting on people to get back to me with work stuff. Plus, I like hearing all the delusional crap he posts. It lets me know just how crazy a substantial minority of my fellow Americans are. He reminds me of Apalacha Tiger back in the day... Just posting crazy stuff and takes... Donald Trump is Growlz's Darcy.

If I were in Tenn and Growlz needed a ride. I'd be there for him. And if you get that reference, good on you!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You guys are tickling me. I appreciate all the feedback good or bad. I plan to continue to do what I do as long as I want to.

LET THE TRUTH SET YOU FREE!!

Last edited:
There's only 10-12 posters that regularly use the political forum, and you're wanting to censor one of those? It's his right to post here and it's your right to ignore him.

Not that hard and not sure why you'd need to start a thread about him. Looking for validation maybe?

There's only 10-12 posters that regularly use the political forum, and you're wanting to censor one of those? It's his right to post here and it's your right to ignore him.

Not that hard and not sure why you'd need to start a thread about him. Looking for validation maybe?
The OP didn't say anything about censoring and specifically mentioned ignoring him so not sure why he'd need validation.

But here's what I know - if I bumped or started 25 threads(75+ posts) every single night with made up conspiracies about the Right from accounts like WokePurpleHairedGirl, Hunter's Revenge and Soros Draino, I guarantee there would be a loud response from your side about it.

You'd think he'd be a little more considerate of the board and not bury every meaningful conversation under that mountain of lies, propaganda and misinformation that nobody really gives a rip about. It's rude and annoying but you don't mind because he's oWnInG tHe lIbS. Just be honest about it.

The OP didn't say anything about censoring and specifically mentioned ignoring him so not sure why he'd need validation.

But here's what I know - if I bumped or started 25 threads(75+ posts) every single night with made up conspiracies about the Right from accounts like WokePurpleHairedGirl, Hunter's Revenge and Soros Draino, I guarantee there would be a loud response from your side about it.

You'd think he'd be a little more considerate of the board and not bury every meaningful conversation under that mountain of lies, propaganda and misinformation that nobody really gives a rip about. It's rude and annoying but you don't mind because he's oWnInG tHe lIbS. Just be honest about it.
Consideration of others is one of the core tenets of the maga philosophy. Or maybe it isn't. It either is, or it's 100% the furthest from that, that it could possibly be. I can never remember which it is.

Consideration of others is one of the core tenets of the maga philosophy. Or maybe it isn't. It either is, or it's 100% the furthest from that, that it could possibly be. I can never remember which it is.
I believe the tenet is “call everyone a snowflake while acting like a little bitch whenever you don’t get your way”. Either that or it’s “be a moron and ignore facts”.

Reactions: dpic73 and okclem
Now it's a party with okclem on the scene.

Not sure if growls already provided the thoughtful analysis from catturd, but sounds like John Roberts has been very outspoken in Trump’s favor today. I really hope we don’t have a ruling that a president has immunity because that would set very dangerous precedent regardless of who is president.

Not sure if growls already provided the thoughtful analysis from catturd, but sounds like John Roberts has been very outspoken in Trump’s favor today. I really hope we don’t have a ruling that a president has immunity because that would set very dangerous precedent regardless of who is president.

I would imagine they will put some safeguards around it. They also suggested that giving a President "Total immunity" is also assinine.

Nothing personal against the guy, but his Russian Troll Farm experience has taught him how to dominate this board. I don’t need to know what latest conspiracy theories are circulating, so will add him to the ignore list.

Every night it’s 20+ of his own threads being bumped so there is no other discourse. Hopefully this improves the experience a bit.

Always projecting.

NEWS
Just in: Explosive allegations that the CIA is operating Ukrainian online anti-Trump ‘troll farms’ to influence American voters and the 2024 election…

Always projecting.

NEWS
Just in: Explosive allegations that the CIA is operating Ukrainian online anti-Trump ‘troll farms’ to influence American voters and the 2024 election…

Revolver.News – Bias and Credibility​

Revolver.News - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Republican - Fake News - Not Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate Revolver.News right biased and Questionable based on poor sourcing techniques and a complete lack of transparency.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT