ADVERTISEMENT

Impressions of UNC and SC

CrouchingTiger72

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2014
Rattler is the better QB right now. Dude was 30-39 for 353 yards with no running game and no pass protection. He got sacked 8-9 times and popped numerous times, yet he made zero Ints. He worked with a collapsing pocket all night long and made some plays with his legs.

Doty is a player at hybrid TE/WR but Joyner is completely misused as an RB and in fact looks heavy.

Beamer really mismanaged the running back room, to be in this bad of shape at this point bodes terribly for the rest of the year.

Maye can make all the right throws but he gets completely unfocused at times and just makes terrible decisions. He got bailed out by his TE with an OPI that was not called on the TD not to mention the 2 Int's.

This receiver from Kent state is a must have for UNC because they have no Alpha WR, the appeal is Thursday so we will see.

SC's injuries are borderline catostrophic with Wells and Emmanwouri being equally valuable to their sides of the ball.

I think SC is going to be a feast or famine team this year. I wouldn't put it past them to win 7 games this year but I can see them also falling in a hole and going 3-9 due to lack of depth.

NC is going to be a better team than last year, though their offense may not be as potent as a year ago. Drake Maye I think needs another year of College Ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News