ADVERTISEMENT

It Begins: Democrats Announce Plan to Turn New York City into ‘Coming Home’ Scene from Dr. Zhivago (VIDEO)

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Here ya go @nytigerfan Your chance to do your part comrade. Please let us know how many you decide to take in. I am sure as rich as you are that you can take in many.

By Jim Hoft Jun. 5, 2023 7:10 pm

You’re going to LOVE your new equity-based community housing.
Earlier today, New York City Mayor Eric Adams announced a new plan to house the millions of illegal aliens flooding into the country who are being sent to sanctuary city New York.
Adams said regular New Yorkers should house the busloads of illegal aliens arriving in The City.

Adams said he wants to house the illegals in private residences.
Adams told New Yorkers, “It is my vision to take the next step to this faith-based locales and then move to a private residence.”
Conservatives Are Looking For Ways To Boycott and Move Spending Away From Woke Corporations -- Here Is One Way To Do It
It’s the right thing to do.
dr-zhivago-1024x476.jpg

This new Democrat-Marxist plan is like a scene from the 1965 Hollywood classic Dr. Zhivago starring Omar Sharif, Geraldine Chaplin, and Julie Christie. The story is set in Stalin’s Russia following the communist takeover. The book was banned in the Soviet Union.
In the ‘coming home’ scene Dr. Zhivago returns to his family mansion in Moscow that the Soviets have now turned into living quarters for 13 families. It’s a horror scene.
Of course, this film was made when Democrats and Hollywood were at least pretending to support America and freedom.
Send this to all of your close friends in New York City.
And please enjoy your new alien roommates!

Here ya go @nytigerfan Your chance to do your part comrade. Please let us know how many you decide to take in. I am sure as rich as you are that you can take in many.

By Jim Hoft Jun. 5, 2023 7:10 pm

You’re going to LOVE your new equity-based community housing.
Earlier today, New York City Mayor Eric Adams announced a new plan to house the millions of illegal aliens flooding into the country who are being sent to sanctuary city New York.
Adams said regular New Yorkers should house the busloads of illegal aliens arriving in The City.

Adams said he wants to house the illegals in private residences.
Adams told New Yorkers, “It is my vision to take the next step to this faith-based locales and then move to a private residence.”
Conservatives Are Looking For Ways To Boycott and Move Spending Away From Woke Corporations -- Here Is One Way To Do It
It’s the right thing to do.
dr-zhivago-1024x476.jpg

This new Democrat-Marxist plan is like a scene from the 1965 Hollywood classic Dr. Zhivago starring Omar Sharif, Geraldine Chaplin, and Julie Christie. The story is set in Stalin’s Russia following the communist takeover. The book was banned in the Soviet Union.
In the ‘coming home’ scene Dr. Zhivago returns to his family mansion in Moscow that the Soviets have now turned into living quarters for 13 families. It’s a horror scene.
Of course, this film was made when Democrats and Hollywood were at least pretending to support America and freedom.
Send this to all of your close friends in New York City.
And please enjoy your new alien roommates!

How is this communism, dipshit? He is not forcing anyone to do anything. This is called being a good christian. What would Jesus do?

• Haha
Reactions: TigerGrowls
Well, if you are in New York. You will open your home to an illegal right ?

I believe in the teachings of Jesus. Unlike you, who claims to believe for moral superiority, and then you live your life in a completely different way.

Besides, most of these immigrants will add a lot more value to this country over the next 20 years than you or @TigerGrowls

• Haha
I believe in the teachings of Jesus. Unlike you, who claims to believe for moral superiority, and then you live your life in a completely different way.

Besides, most of these immigrants will add a lot more value to this country over the next 20 years than you or @TigerGrowls
Well if you live in New York call the mayor's office.

In other words you are full of it! LMFAO!! All talk!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT