ADVERTISEMENT

Jon Rahm

PRAYERS SENT! THIS IS ABOUT HIS LIFE AND NOT SOME STUPID GOLF TOURNAMENT. GOOD ON THE PGA FOR DOING THE RIGHT THING AND LOOKING OUT FOR THE PLAYERS SAFETY.

WISH IT WAS BROOKESY!
This is not about his life in any way shape or form. Not at all. He has the vaccine and he just walked 7 miles in the heat in the afternoon after walking 1.5 miles in the AM and had no signs of illness at all.

It certainly may be about not spreading the disease to others. Yes. It is not about his health. He is asymptomatic proved by today.

It is not about him at all.

This is not about his life in any way shape or form. Not at all. He has the vaccine and he just walked 7 miles in the heat in the afternoon after walking 1.5 miles in the AM and had no signs of illness at all.

It certainly may be about not spreading the disease to others. Yes. It is not about his health. He is asymptomatic proved by today.

It is not about him at all.

I get it. He’s upset. But you cant be too careful with this virus. I have had both shots and the only time I take my mask off is when I sleep. Winning a golf match isnt worth endangering your own life and the life of others.

I get it. He’s upset. But you cant be too careful with this virus. I have had both shots and the only time I take my mask off is when I sleep. Winning a golf match isnt worth endangering your own life and the life of others.
I'd probably look into the vaccine(s) a little more. They're not what they're all cracked up to be.

Wow. Then why did u take the vaccine? So many people have stopped living life in order to live. I hope you aren’t one of them. I wear my mask too, but only when I have to.

• Haha
Reactions: iceheart08
PGA made the right call here. Imagine how many people he could infect outside, walking down a 400 yard fairway alone, I’m worried how many of those cicada bugs might have contracted it and spread to the elderly and vulnerable patrons in attendance. Right thing to do is cancel the remainder of the tournament and quarantine the field until the US Open.

You are pulling our leg, right. If not maybe you should stay off the site because you might catch the COVID from one of us.

Reactions: doveshooter
Crazy sad. I don't know... this is just sounds stupid. He and his caddy have been out there all week.

Why not just let them go play alone with a spotter? I get it - I run golf tournaments - but they could make an exception to do that. Policies and rules are the rules, but the "Committee" can override and do whatever they want. He'll lose over a million dollars and has done nothing wrong.

This is one of the craziest things ever in sports.

Crazy sad. I don't know... this is just sounds stupid. He and his caddy have been out there all week.

Why not just let them go play alone with a spotter? I get it - I run golf tournaments - but they could make an exception to do that. Policies and rules are the rules, but the "Committee" can override and do whatever they want. He'll lose over a million dollars and has done nothing wrong.

This is one of the craziest things ever in sports.

💯 agree. Different times call for different measures. He could play solo and be socially distant the whole round.

You wear it in the shower??

Actually puts a bag over his head. Doesn’t want the water droplets to become infected, go down the drain and potentially poison the entire water system. What a stupid question. I thought everyone did this. The shower by yourself is one of the most dangerous places.
However, he ensures that he either re-uses or recycles the bag as well once the shower has reached its completion. Covid is an existential threat to all our lives, but so are plastic bags to turtles.

#We are in this together
#Do your part
#Save the turtles.

Reactions: CU1TruTiger4Life
However, he ensures that he either re-uses or recycles the bag as well once the shower has reached its completion. Covid is an existential threat to all our lives, but so are plastic bags to turtles.

#We are in this together
#Do your part
#Save the turtles.

Dont forget, I put a mask over the shower head and shower drain to be sure Im not part of the problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT