ADVERTISEMENT

Jon Rahm

The vaccination has been linked to a lot of miscarriages. Now I know him getting it wouldn’t have caused that but maybe they made the decision together. Imagine if we tested everyone for every virus out there...

And I still don’t know how making results public are not a HIPAA violation. But whatever...I agree it is the PGA rules and he’s getting shit end of the stick for not getting vaccinated by a vaccine that isn’t even fully FDA approved yet. It sucks for him but I’m sure he will still wake up tomorrow and be just fine
Agree but don‘t try to use actual data, statistics, etc…with the Branch Covidian cult man. They don’t care about viral cycle thresholds of a asymptotic positive test, actual VAERS data, Dr’s/Scientist’s opinions from the private sector or wherever that disagree with how the CDC/NIH/FDA have handled every aspect of C19 with a one size fits all mentality. It’s comply with everything because C19 is statistically dangerous for a very small portion of the population so shut up and do as your told.

giphy.gif

Love how people think there isn’t enough data out there to take the vaccine, but there’s enough data to claim it’s linked to miscarriages. It’s not.
I know someone who absolutely miscarried at 18 weeks and was tracked to the day she got the JnJ vaccine.

Obviously, that's an outlier and I'm sure someone knows a pregnant person where Covid caused a miscarriage, which would also be an outlier.

Everything in life has risks.

This is squarely on Rahm

If he had taken vaccine earlier then he wouldn’t even have been tested

I can’t imagine why any PGA player wouldn’t be vaccinated awhile back with the purses they are playing for

Hell, even if you disagree with vaccinations, etc, if all you had to do was get a shot to not get tested every week and go thru all the other protocols……..just do it

All the players were told this months ago.

If the other player with whom Rahm was paired was vaccinated along with his caddie, then it shouldn't have mattered. Nobody else comes within the 3 ft CDC outdoor guidelines.

Even the other player could stay 3 feet away, honestly, while walking on a course.

The PGA should update their guidelines. (Obviously he should've gotten the vaccine, but they still need to update the guidelines because it is ok for vaccinated people to be around unvaccinated - even by CDC standards)

Agree but don‘t try to use actual data, statistics, etc…with the Branch Covidian cult man. They don’t care about viral cycle thresholds of a asymptotic positive test, actual VAERS data, Dr’s/Scientist’s opinions from the private sector or wherever that disagree with how the CDC/NIH/FDA have handled every aspect of C19 with a one size fits all mentality. It’s comply with everything because C19 is statistically dangerous for a very small portion of the population so shut up and do as your told.
Do you have a you tube or a facebook I could follow? You seam to have a lots of good information.

Absolutely not an ounce of sympathy for this guy. Waiting until last week to get his first shot? LoL...What a fvcking idiot. Hope he misses the Open too.

This is not about his life in any way shape or form. Not at all. He has the vaccine and he just walked 7 miles in the heat in the afternoon after walking 1.5 miles in the AM and had no signs of illness at all.

It certainly may be about not spreading the disease to others. Yes. It is not about his health. He is asymptomatic proved by today.

It is not about him at all.
when did he get it? will he be sick tomorrow? how does science work?

all important questions. none of which you can answer. thanks for the help

Absolutely not an ounce of sympathy for this guy.What a fvcking idiot. Hope he misses the Open too.

ORLY? $2.25 million, drinking brew out of the trophy while hitting piss missles from the deck of his mansion before mototboating his wife's massive mammories.

What an idiot....

Really happy for John. Well deserved.
What i liked about the situation is that he totally owned it, gave genuine responses and moved on from it. No excuses but also not making it a bigger deal than necessary. I think that's all the majority can ask from the guy.

Reactions: fcctiger12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT