ADVERTISEMENT

Josef Mengele Doctor of Death WW2 compared to Dr. Fauci Father of Covid Through NIH Funding Gain of Function

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Which Would you vote as the worst killer of humans by medical malpractice

Dr. Fauci did a great job of disinformation starting with the Trump Administration and carrying it through the Biden Administration

Any thoughts?

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Which Would you vote as the worst killer of humans by medical malpractice

Dr. Fauci did a great job of disinformation starting with the Trump Administration and carrying it through the Biden Administration

Any thoughts?

Was listening today to Charlie Kirk who talked about how Fauci and his partners in crime wasted a month trying to cover up the origin of Covid and the fact that they had funded the lab.
They could’ve prepared the country in many ways but if they had Trump could’ve used it to gain political traction with his America first agenda. They used Covid to take over the country And deliberately crush the economy causing a 5 trillion dollar wealth redistribution from poor and middle class to the wealthy and corporations.
Birx admitted publicly in her book that came out last year there was ZERO SCIENCE to support the lock down or mask mandates.
They deliberately created doubt and confusion to hurt Trumps political power.
The elites along with Fauci are pure evil.
We’ll never know how many died world wide but it’s probably in the millions so he’s just as bad iyam.

Was listening today to Charlie Kirk who talked about how Fauci and his partners in crime wasted a month trying to cover up the origin of Covid and the fact that they had funded the lab.
They could’ve prepared the country in many ways but if they had Trump could’ve used it to gain political traction with his America first agenda. They used Covid to take over the country And deliberately crush the economy causing a 5 trillion dollar wealth redistribution from poor and middle class to the wealthy and corporations.
Birx admitted publicly in her book that came out last year there was ZERO SCIENCE to support the lock down or mask mandates.
They deliberately created doubt and confusion to hurt Trumps political power.
The elites along with Fauci are pure evil.
We’ll never know how many died world wide but it’s probably in the millions so he’s just as bad iyam.
LMAO at listening to Charlie Kirk. What a fvcking idiot you are.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Everyone ITT sounds moronical…and I mean everyone, beginning with comparing Fauci to Mengele. Everyone ITT on both sides should have their posting priveleges revoked.

While I don't think posting privileges should be revoked this is way too far. There is no comparison between Fauci and an evil Nazi doctor. Fauci isn't evil. He has been around too long and he was never as good as things as he took credit for. Being an egomaniac and corrupt isn't even close to what Mengele did. These kinds of over the top statements do not help credibility on the conservative side. Truth and an even temperament about what has been done is sufficient.

While I don't think posting privileges should be revoked this is way too far. There is no comparison between Fauci and an evil Nazi doctor. Fauci isn't evil. He has been around too long and he was never as good as things as he took credit for. Being an egomaniac and corrupt isn't even close to what Mengele did. These kinds of over the top statements do not help credibility on the conservative side. Truth and an even temperament about what has been done is sufficient.
I just meant that all 4 of the posters ITT up to that point are terrible. It’s like a who’s who of the idiots from both sides of the political spectrum.

But yes, comparing Fauci to a Nazi who experimented on people for his own amusement….I mean is this where we are now as a country?

Everyone ITT sounds moronical…and I mean everyone, beginning with comparing Fauci to Mengele. Everyone ITT on both sides should have their posting priveleges revoked.

I asked for discussion

You gave an opinion

More people died in the millions and were impacted in the billions as a result of actions by Fauci and his minions who gave the world the consequences of his actions

Mengele only affected millions Fauci affected billions

Emails are out now showing the collusion and more to follow and it is only going to get more damning for the cabel that released the Covid upon the world

I stand by my position 100% that using US government funding to fund illegal gain of function and failing to protect the world from the potential harm is pretty serious

If we could ask the families of the millions who died because of this fiasco along with the billions affected they I would say would disagree

Mengele never impacted the amount of people that the actions of Fauci has

Would you agree on that

So censorship is your answer to discussing conduct by people who have caused a worldwide crisis by their actions

Ostrich stick head in sand

Free speech has cosequences

I hope the people of America have the courage to speak up and never allow this to happen again

Next time may be worse

For those thinking I am blowing smoke I went and pulled up an old thread from February 2020 regarding the Covid origins.

Yes I knew about the Wuhan Lab then was hearing from sources problems about it,

Can’t definitively say it was on purpose or a terrible accident

If the US had not funded gain of function in China we would not be where we are today

Tom Cotton appeared on Fox News that week to discuss the situation

And the same reaction was to censor and cancel his words as it was the truth

So I stand totally by my asking the folks to compare the bad medicine being practiced

LMAO at listening to Charlie Kirk. What a fvcking idiot you are.

Dpic73

Let me say why he talked it down

Because at that time the general consensus was being promoted it was a mutation in the Wuhan Wet Market of a virus from a bat

Fat chance as it was being concealed that the CCP and Wuhan Lab was doing Gain of Function study which could include germ warfare.

Trump was in the dark and misinformed as to the danger

This never needs to happen again and Americans need to be aware of what was done that put the world in stress and next time if we are not careful may cause our extinction

And don’t think there are getms and diseases that cannot make that happen

Please pray we never meet those

Just to really add more fire consider this scenaro

China coordinates the shipping of seaborne containers to the US containing a biological with a delivery system built into the container

Containers pass through ports no radiation so no problem Iff loaded and hauled to various highly populated areas parked on street or close to busy population areas

Container has virus built in dispenser system activated at same time across country

Follow up with loss of service strike on SCADA particularly power and utility systems including airports and all major liquid fuel farms and internet server farms

We now have major crisis

Don’t think the balloons were not for a purpose

Last edited:
The CCP working with the commiecrats and the deep state globalists in our govt unleashed this virus on the world in order to destabilze our nation and help beat Trump in 2020 who was on his way to an easy reelection. He still won in spite of it though so they had to cheat but they planned for it and got it done because they control all the levers of power at this time. Its all part of a bigger plan for entire world though and they could not have Trump running the US while they were implementing this plan. The world monetary system is getting ready to collapse and they are laying the groundwork for its replacement and that plan includes taking down the US in its current form. We are an occupied nation at this time beaten from within.

The CCP working with the commiecrats and the deep state globalists in our govt unleashed this virus on the world in order to destabilze our nation and help beat Trump in 2020 who was on his way to an easy reelection. He still won in spite of it though so they had to cheat but they planned for it and got it done because they control all the levers of power at this time. Its all part of a bigger plan for entire world though and they could not have Trump running the US while they were implementing this plan. The world monetary system is getting ready to collapse and they are laying the groundwork for its replacement and that plan includes taking down the US in its current form. We are an occupied nation at this time beaten from within.

I don't know if I can make that big of a leap, but let me say we are definitely in some very perilous times and the general public is blissfully unaware and if it gets really bad they will say why didn't we see this coming

I am telling the folks here that yes we are in very perilous times

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I asked for discussion

You gave an opinion

More people died in the millions and were impacted in the billions as a result of actions by Fauci and his minions who gave the world the consequences of his actions

Mengele only affected millions Fauci affected billions

Emails are out now showing the collusion and more to follow and it is only going to get more damning for the cabel that released the Covid upon the world
You’re insane, you realize that right? You sound like someone who is completely 100% unhinged.

I don't think that there is any proof whatsoever that Fauci is responsible for COVID. There is proof that through the NIH he helped get funding which funneled its way to the Wuhan lab. However, there is no evidence as to what the research was for or anything of that nature. I just don't think in the absence of any evidence that we can assign blame to Fauci for COVID. That's a bridge too far. Also, gain of function research is something that a lot of doctors believe in. It's not some fringe thing that is considered awful.

I just meant that all 4 of the posters ITT up to that point are terrible. It’s like a who’s who of the idiots from both sides of the political spectrum.

But yes, comparing Fauci to a Nazi who experimented on people for his own amusement….I mean is this where we are now as a country?
This might be your "subjective" opinion but I'm just so friggin tired of how insane some of these posters on the Right have become. They just keep stooping to new lows to re-write history and whitewash Trump's record and it's hard for me to stand by and let it happen. For the record, I've always liked you as a poster so it's disappointing you feel this way about me, but I'm not sure how I'm one of the bad ones in this thread - I won't stop going after this kind of sick misinformation though.

• Haha
Reactions: Hammerdawg.NEAR
This might be your "subjective" opinion but I'm just so friggin tired of how insane some of these posters on the Right have become. They just keep stooping to new lows to re-write history and whitewash Trump's record and it's hard for me to stand by and let it happen. For the record, I've always liked you as a poster so it's disappointing you feel this way about me, but I'm not sure how I'm one of the bad ones in this thread - I won't stop going after this kind of sick misinformation though.

You say that as though you only bring facts. Nothing could be further from the truth. You bring passionate opinion. Perhaps look in the mirror.

You say that as though you only bring facts. Nothing could be further from the truth. You bring passionate opinion. Perhaps look in the mirror.
I go after anti-facts and hyperbole like

- Fauci should burn in hell
- Fauci is as bad as Joseph Mengele
- Fauci used COVID to take over the country and crush the economy cuz I heard Charlie Kirk say so

I can easily look in the mirror and not feel a bit ashamed for what I say on here...

I don't think that there is any proof whatsoever that Fauci is responsible for COVID. There is proof that through the NIH he helped get funding which funneled its way to the Wuhan lab. However, there is no evidence as to what the research was for or anything of that nature. I just don't think in the absence of any evidence that we can assign blame to Fauci for COVID. That's a bridge too far. Also, gain of function research is something that a lot of doctors believe in. It's not some fringe thing that is considered awful.
Don’t know about the details of what you say, but largely agree, the notion that he or someone else, even the Chinese, deliberately cooked this thing up is stupid. Don’t attribute to malice what you can attribute to negligence. On the other hand, he did a great deal of damage to the public trust in science and government.

Not complaining about you as a person and respect that you feel that I am a bridge too far

What concerns me is that this gain of function research occurred and I knew about it three years ago

Just on point that the medical professionals are playing with fire and this time it was bad but next time may be much worse

You have to realize that you end up looking just as bad by getting down in the gutter with someone who wants to compare Fauci with Josef Mengele. This is prob one of the sickest, most insane OPs I’ve read on here on a while, and @PalmettoTiger1 should be ashamed of himself.

However you bite in almost every thread, and then in a lot of them you end up posting far left stuff that’s almost as crazy. I just think you could be better than the OP, who is clearly unhinged.

Not complaining about you as a person and respect that you feel that I am a bridge too far

What concerns me is that this gain of function research occurred and I knew about it three years ago

Just on point that the medical professionals are playing with fire and this time it was bad but next time may be much worse
Are you opposed to gain of function research in general?

You’re insane, you realize that right? You sound like someone who is completely 100% unhinged.
Not unhinged but sadly I am informed and that is frightening at what was done by people in the US and China please be by accident as if by purpose that would be more terrifying for our futures.

Are you opposed to gain of function research in general?

Gain of function has it's purposes. There are labs all over the globe studying it under stringent control conditions . I am not a medical person just know some who are. This study the way it was done was reckless.

You have to realize that you end up looking just as bad by getting down in the gutter with someone who wants to compare Fauci with Josef Mengele. This is prob one of the sickest, most insane OPs I’ve read on here on a while, and @PalmettoTiger1 should be ashamed of himself.

However you bite in almost every thread, and then in a lot of them you end up posting far left stuff that’s almost as crazy. I just think you could be better than the OP, who is clearly unhinged.
Fair enough, but after seeing how dangerous Trump's lies became, I made it my mission to go after misinformation when I see it - not that it will make a huge difference here but I feel like I'm doing my part in some small way to keep the crazies from taking over the narrative.

Not sure what you mean about posting far-left crazy stuff because I make it a point to know that what I say is backed by evidence and I always try to provide it when challenged. I could probably watch my potty mouth more though, ha

• Wow
Reactions: Willence
There's the old manta don't blame the messenger. After lighting this forest fire I will agree to sit it out and folks just watch the news. You will not hear any more on this and I will delete the thread in a bit. Just keep your ears and eyes open.

Don’t know about the details of what you say, but largely agree, the notion that he or someone else, even the Chinese, deliberately cooked this thing up is stupid. Don’t attribute to malice what you can attribute to negligence. On the other hand, he did a great deal of damage to the public trust in science and government.

You said something that's really important in my opinion.

Don’t attribute to malice what you can attribute to negligence.

I would only want to add incompetence to this list. So many people have these wild concocted conspiracies and most of the time, it's just the fact that the people in charge are idiots.

That being said, there's a clear pattern of evidence that shows Fauci and the NIH tried to cover up the lab leak theory. This new information from his emails showing he helped pay for a study with the intended purpose to disprove the lab leak and then later cited it as confirmation it wasn't from a lab without mentioning he helped fund it is just a case of him willfully deceiving. They didn't want their hands on any of this and I don't blame them. We know all we're ever likely to know about the origins of COVID. So blaming Fauci for it is a stretch but it's not a stretch to say that his fingerprints are all over the practices that led to this catastrophe.

He's bad at what he does and he was doing some bad things with his mismanagement of the response throughout this crisis. That's why I don't like Fauci at all and think he should be brought up on charges but I do not see how it can be said he is evil like Mengele.

I go after anti-facts and hyperbole like

- Fauci should burn in hell
- Fauci is as bad as Joseph Mengele
- Fauci used COVID to take over the country and crush the economy cuz I heard Charlie Kirk say so

I can easily look in the mirror and not feel a bit ashamed for what I say on here...

I never said he should burn in hell. That's just another example of you going out of your way to distort other's words to try and validate your point. I said he can go to hell and I am sure you know that's a phrase like saying he can kiss my ass. It doesn't mean I am damning his soul or anything else like that. As someone who believes in God, we are specifically told we are not to render judgment on people. That's not my place.

There's the old manta don't blame the messenger. After lighting this forest fire I will agree to sit it out and folks just watch the news. You will not hear any more on this and I will delete the thread in a bit. Just keep your ears and eyes open.
Please do not let these cyberbullies make you back down for a second. This is the jungle.

My wife has this saying that when people object then you may need to rethink your position

When they strongly object then you are on to something

I think the point is missing that although the doctors had totally different modus operandum the outcomes were of different genre that the consequences evn if only having a small part in this fiasco was huge and impacted people globally

I would say that was significant

Gain of function has it's purposes. There are labs all over the globe studying it under stringent control conditions . I am not a medical person just know some who are. This study the way it was done was reckless.
Explain, in detail, how it was reckless. Furthermore, please explain what gain of function research is and its benefits.

You speak itt from a position of authority, but it's fairly obvious you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Reactions: acwill07
Watching the news and hearings.

Millions were murdered and billions sickened.

Yes I think Fauci and his minions are on the hook

to say they beat Josef Mendele of Nazi Germany

It may have been totally unintentional but the

answer GUILTY

For those who say I should not speak up

I want to speak loudly for the millions killed by the incompetent

The rest of you folks can remain silent

Like the dead

Explain, in detail, how it was reckless. Furthermore, please explain what gain of function research is and its benefits.

You speak itt from a position of authority, but it's fairly obvious you don't have a clue what you're talking about.
Crickets. That dude is completely unhinged.

Reactions: WapPride
This cat is totally out of the bag.

‘Antithetical to Science’: Ex-CDC Director Takes Fauci to Task for Suppressing Lab-Leak Theory​

Brittany Bernstein
Wed, March 8, 2023 at 5:24 PM EST·4 min read

6ca83d1c9321e3674c2cce6652780c2f

Former CDC director Robert Redfield testified Wednesday that Dr. Anthony Fauci’s suppression of the Covid-19 lab-leak theory was “antithetical to science.”
Redfield testified before the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic on Wednesday that he believed very early on that the virus looked engineered.
He said he had several calls with Fauci, WHO chief scientist Jeremy Farrar, and WHO director Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus in which he “expressed as a clinical virologist that I felt it was not scientifically plausible that this virus went from a bat to humans and became one of the most infectious viruses that we have in humans.”
He posited that he was excluded from later calls with the trio “because it was told to me that they wanted a single narrative and that I obviously had a different point of view.”
The hearing comes days after the subcommittee revealed that Fauci “prompted” a scientific study in February 2020 that purported to debunk the lab-leak theory. A memo from the committee suggests “the authors of this paper skewed available evidence to achieve that goal, and Dr. Jeremy Farrar went uncredited despite significant involvement.”
On February 1, Fauci held a call with several scientists to discuss the origins of the virus. During the call, a group of evolutionary virologists suggested that Covid may have stemmed from a lab accident and may have been genetically engineered, according to the memo.
Just three days later, four of the experts who attended that meeting wrote a paper, later published in Nature Medicine, that argued Covid had “mutations” that supported the explanation that it had been transmitted to humans from animals.
Asked Wednesday whether the authors of the study could have uncovered new information between February 1 and February 4, Redfield said he was excluded from those conversations.
“I do think it illustrates one point that’s worth really focusing on: when you have a group of people that decide there can only be one point of view, that’s problematic,” he said. “And I’ll keep on saying that’s antithetical to science and unfortunately that’s what they did.”

Redfield said in his opening remarks that his view from the “earliest days of the pandemic” was that both theories should be “aggressively and thoroughly examined.”
“Based on my initial analysis of the data, I came to believe and I still believe today that it indicates that COVID-19 more likely was the result of an accidental lab leak than a result of a natural spillover event,” he said.
He stressed that understanding the origin of the virus is “critical to future science research, particularly as it affects ongoing ethical debate about gain-of-function research.”
“While many believe that gain-of-function research is critical to get ahead of viruses by developing vaccines, in this case I believe it was the exact opposite, unleashing a new virus to the world without an means of stopping it and resulting in the deaths of millions of people,” he said, calling for a moratorium on gain-of-function research until a broader debate on the issue can be held.
Asked whether Fauci used the paper to hide that the virus was created by gain-of-function research, Redfield said he could not speak to Fauci’s motivations, though he later said the paper was “inaccurate” and was “part of a narrative that they were creating.”

“Remember this pandemic did not start in January at the seafood market — we now know that there was infections all the way back into September,” he said. “This was a narrative that was decided that they were going to say this came from the wet market and they were going to do everything they could to support it to negate any discussion of the possibility that this came from a laboratory.”
Redfield later said there is “no doubt that [the National Institutes of Health] was funding gain-of-function research,” despite Fauci’s previous testimony under oath denying such funding.
Asked if it is likely that American taxpayers funded the gain-of-function research that created Covid-19, Redfield said: “I think it did, not only from NIH but from the State Department, [U.S. Agency for International Development] and from the Department of Defense.”

This cat is totally out of the bag.

‘Antithetical to Science’: Ex-CDC Director Takes Fauci to Task for Suppressing Lab-Leak Theory​

Brittany Bernstein
Wed, March 8, 2023 at 5:24 PM EST·4 min read

6ca83d1c9321e3674c2cce6652780c2f

Former CDC director Robert Redfield testified Wednesday that Dr. Anthony Fauci’s suppression of the Covid-19 lab-leak theory was “antithetical to science.”
Redfield testified before the House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic on Wednesday that he believed very early on that the virus looked engineered.
He said he had several calls with Fauci, WHO chief scientist Jeremy Farrar, and WHO director Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus in which he “expressed as a clinical virologist that I felt it was not scientifically plausible that this virus went from a bat to humans and became one of the most infectious viruses that we have in humans.”
He posited that he was excluded from later calls with the trio “because it was told to me that they wanted a single narrative and that I obviously had a different point of view.”
The hearing comes days after the subcommittee revealed that Fauci “prompted” a scientific study in February 2020 that purported to debunk the lab-leak theory. A memo from the committee suggests “the authors of this paper skewed available evidence to achieve that goal, and Dr. Jeremy Farrar went uncredited despite significant involvement.”
On February 1, Fauci held a call with several scientists to discuss the origins of the virus. During the call, a group of evolutionary virologists suggested that Covid may have stemmed from a lab accident and may have been genetically engineered, according to the memo.
Just three days later, four of the experts who attended that meeting wrote a paper, later published in Nature Medicine, that argued Covid had “mutations” that supported the explanation that it had been transmitted to humans from animals.
Asked Wednesday whether the authors of the study could have uncovered new information between February 1 and February 4, Redfield said he was excluded from those conversations.
“I do think it illustrates one point that’s worth really focusing on: when you have a group of people that decide there can only be one point of view, that’s problematic,” he said. “And I’ll keep on saying that’s antithetical to science and unfortunately that’s what they did.”

Redfield said in his opening remarks that his view from the “earliest days of the pandemic” was that both theories should be “aggressively and thoroughly examined.”
“Based on my initial analysis of the data, I came to believe and I still believe today that it indicates that COVID-19 more likely was the result of an accidental lab leak than a result of a natural spillover event,” he said.
He stressed that understanding the origin of the virus is “critical to future science research, particularly as it affects ongoing ethical debate about gain-of-function research.”
“While many believe that gain-of-function research is critical to get ahead of viruses by developing vaccines, in this case I believe it was the exact opposite, unleashing a new virus to the world without an means of stopping it and resulting in the deaths of millions of people,” he said, calling for a moratorium on gain-of-function research until a broader debate on the issue can be held.
Asked whether Fauci used the paper to hide that the virus was created by gain-of-function research, Redfield said he could not speak to Fauci’s motivations, though he later said the paper was “inaccurate” and was “part of a narrative that they were creating.”

“Remember this pandemic did not start in January at the seafood market — we now know that there was infections all the way back into September,” he said. “This was a narrative that was decided that they were going to say this came from the wet market and they were going to do everything they could to support it to negate any discussion of the possibility that this came from a laboratory.”
Redfield later said there is “no doubt that [the National Institutes of Health] was funding gain-of-function research,” despite Fauci’s previous testimony under oath denying such funding.
Asked if it is likely that American taxpayers funded the gain-of-function research that created Covid-19, Redfield said: “I think it did, not only from NIH but from the State Department, [U.S. Agency for International Development] and from the Department of Defense.”
Nothing in here that equates to comparing Fauci to Mengele.

Nothing in here that equates to comparing Fauci to Mengele.
If he knew what this virus was and actively subverted open knowledge and also actively worked to suppress alternate treatments to the experimental vaccines pushing the entire world to take this vaccine then what would you call it? There is a paper trail from him to the creation of this virus and to the experimental vaccine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT