ADVERTISEMENT

Josef Mengele Doctor of Death WW2 compared to Dr. Fauci Father of Covid Through NIH Funding Gain of Function

Nothing in here that equates to comparing Fauci to Mengele.
We are seeing data coming in. This is from an insurance analyst. What does this mean to you?

We are seeing data coming in. This is from an insurance analyst. What does this mean to you?

It doesn’t mean anything to me because TGP is like the National Enquirer and they are quoting a fvcking insurance analyst.

It doesn’t mean anything to me because TGP is like the National Enquirer and they are quoting a fvcking insurance analyst.
Pull your fricking head out of the sand. This information is even all over msm at this point and guess what? TGP was right on this over 2 years back.

If he knew what this virus was and actively subverted open knowledge and also actively worked to suppress alternate treatments to the experimental vaccines pushing the entire world to take this vaccine then what would you call it? There is a paper trail from him to the creation of this virus and to the experimental vaccine.

That doesn't mean he's Mengele. I do think there is a coverup here for research that was being done at the Wuhan lab. I don't know why they'd cover it up. I also don't know why they'd support this in China unless it's so out of bounds that no one could know. Either way, there are a lot of questions to answer. The knowledge it came from a lab and the materials associated with the research could have saved a lot of lives. That's something people need to understand about this. That they cut the CDC director out of meetings is insane. I know people will say he served under Trump but this is a very reputable and successful doctor. He is among the foremost experts in his field and further, he was the CDC director. He should have been there. Anyone who has the power to exclude the CDC director has way too much power.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Pull your fricking head out of the sand. This information is even all over msm at this point and guess what? TGP was right on this over 2 years back.

TigerGrowls, if I put together a list of stuff TGP was wrong about, I'd be here all day. It's a fringe source for information and it's all biased. Not one thing about it isn't biased. That absolutely should be taken into account.

TigerGrowls, if I put together a list of stuff TGP was wrong about, I'd be here all day. It's a fringe source for information and it's all biased. Not one thing about it isn't biased. That absolutely should be taken into account.
It is biased and I fully agree with that. I do not care about bias, but do care about right and wrong. I would guess that near a 100% of media sources are biased one way or the other nowadays and its just become more obvious. People used to calmly and uniformly take anything reported from abc/cbs/nbc as the gospel and thats not the case currently.

That doesn't mean he's Mengele. I do think there is a coverup here for research that was being done at the Wuhan lab. I don't know why they'd cover it up. I also don't know why they'd support this in China unless it's so out of bounds that no one could know. Either way, there are a lot of questions to answer. The knowledge it came from a lab and the materials associated with the research could have saved a lot of lives. That's something people need to understand about this. That they cut the CDC director out of meetings is insane. I know people will say he served under Trump but this is a very reputable and successful doctor. He is among the foremost experts in his field and further, he was the CDC director. He should have been there. Anyone who has the power to exclude the CDC director has way too much power.
The thing you and others in this thread continue to ignore is that noting has been proven - nothing. Without China's cooperation, we'll probably never know, so quit pretending you know with certainty that it was a lab accident. Experts disagree on the origins but it's not a crazy idea that it might have come from bats - most human viruses are the result of cross-species transmission and bats have been implicated as reservoirs for many viruses that have spread in human populations.

I also think it's pretty rich that the ones in this thread who vehemently mis-trust the FBI and want them to be defunded, are slobbering all over their finding that it came from a lab, with LOW CONFIDENCE.

The thing you and others in this thread continue to ignore is that noting has been proven - nothing. Without China's cooperation, we'll probably never know, so quit pretending you know with certainty that it was a lab accident. Experts disagree on the origins but it's not a crazy idea that it might have come from bats - most human viruses are the result of cross-species transmission and bats have been implicated as reservoirs for many viruses that have spread in human populations.

I also think it's pretty rich that the ones in this thread who vehemently mis-trust the FBI and want them to be defunded, are slobbering all over their finding that it came from a lab, with LOW CONFIDENCE.
See this is where you lose people….it’s pretty widely accepted at this point that Covid 19 was lab created. To keep pushing back against that makes you look irrational.

Reactions: Willence
See this is where you lose people….it’s pretty widely accepted at this point that Covid 19 was lab created. To keep pushing back against that makes you look irrational.
How did I lose people if nothing I said is untrue? No one has proven it because we can't without China's cooperation and they refuse to do so. Just for the record, I don't care if it came from a lab or not and as you know, Biden asked them to keep investigating the origins and wants full transparency. We do need to know so that we can better prepare for future viruses and I'm all on board with finding the true source. The only reason I push back is because we know most of the MAGAs are only interested so they can blame Fauci and absolve Trump for the way he handled the aftermath. As one of the few sane, reasonable conservatives on this board, surely you can see that.

So let's go to the map. China destroyed EVERYTHING associated with this research. They won't provide what there is. They arrested scientists who were involved in the Wuhan Lab. There are people who have escaped from their controls that have said something bad happened. None of these things are the fault of Fauci or anyone else.

After this, there were prominent doctors here who said it was a lab leak and subsequently changed their stories and received a $9m grant from NIH. The director of the CDC believed it was a lab leak and he was excluded from the meetings about this matter. It's been documented that NIH funded GoF research at this lab through a third party.

Will it ever be proven? No, because evidence has been destroyed. But literally every single piece of information/evidence we have points to it being a lab leak that was covered up by the NIH here. That's just reality.

Lastly, I'm sure you are right that people want to blame Fauci and try to absolve Trump in some way. I don't know what that would be though. Trump said stupid shit and he's got to own that. He was the worst possible person for a crisis of this nature. None of that has anything to do with this lab leak situation and what came from all that. I don't know why every situation has to lead back to Trump. I don't even have him in this line of thought. You are applying resistance where none is needed. And by the way, Rand Paul is no MAGA person. He's his own man.

Last edited:
Reactions: T.A. Fulmer
I stand by my position 100% that using US government funding to fund illegal gain of function and failing to protect the world from the potential harm is pretty serious

If we could ask the families of the millions who died because of this fiasco along with the billions affected they I would say would disagree

Mengele never impacted the amount of people that the actions of Fauci has

Would you agree on that
But they’re all old people. we don’t give a fvck about them anyway, right? Remember in 2020 when you guys didn’t care how many people died? Now it’s an issue somehow?

But they’re all old people. we don’t give a fvck about them anyway, right? Remember in 2020 when you guys didn’t care how many people died? Now it’s an issue somehow?
Sorry young fellow. I cared then. Mario Cuemo did not might I mention as it was documented NY was a killing field in the nursing homes.

I get it Senior citizens that were in ill health were at high risk.

My grand kids nor SIL got the vaccine and went to school and work for the whole time.

So you know in my volunteer and government work I am doing all I can to make senior citizens have more access to being more mainstream in our community. Tough job.

Also working the bottom and middle aged folks.

Trying to do some recreational stuff. If you like Pickle ball you would be all in as i am pretty much all out on that unless we get a chair sitting league and my knee is a limiter to my former athletic self of jumping nets and stuff.

I cannot be sure of this because this is a strange item but my aunt who lives right down the street from me in late september was trasvrling through WUHAN as a tourist and after returning home she became deathly ill but stayed in her house and fought it without guests and got over it.

There is a suspicion she somehow came into contact with COVID at that time as she had all the symptoms but no one knew what it was at that time.

She was very lucky and self isolated herself.

You have to realize that you end up looking just as bad by getting down in the gutter with someone who wants to compare Fauci with Josef Mengele. This is prob one of the sickest, most insane OPs I’ve read on here on a while, and @PalmettoTiger1 should be ashamed of himself.

However you bite in almost every thread, and then in a lot of them you end up posting far left stuff that’s almost as crazy. I just think you could be better than the OP, who is clearly unhinged.
^^^^This^^^^

So let's go to the map. China destroyed EVERYTHING associated with this research. They won't provide what there is. They arrested scientists who were involved in the Wuhan Lab. There are people who have escaped from their controls that have said something bad happened. None of these things are the fault of Fauci or anyone else.

After this, there were prominent doctors here who said it was a lab leak and subsequently changed their stories and received a $9m grant from NIH. The director of the CDC believed it was a lab leak and he was excluded from the meetings about this matter. It's been documented that NIH funded GoF research at this lab through a third party.

Will it ever be proven? No, because evidence has been destroyed. But literally every single piece of information/evidence we have points to it being a lab leak that was covered up by the NIH here. That's just reality.

Lastly, I'm sure you are right that people want to blame Fauci and try to absolve Trump in some way. I don't know what that would be though. Trump said stupid shit and he's got to own that. He was the worst possible person for a crisis of this nature. None of that has anything to do with this lab leak situation and what came from all that. I don't know why every situation has to lead back to Trump. I don't even have him in this line of thought. You are applying resistance where none is needed. And by the way, Rand Paul is no MAGA person. He's his own man.

Trump is a man who needs to learn that words matter and he needs not to say stupid stuff that the press loves to use as hate fodder. Personally I dont think Trump intends evil to America as sp may of the MAGA haters do I just think he needs to speak less and listen more

That being said some sources that exist on the ground , with the net and in space saw and heard things in WUHAN about the time the virus starting in September

Yes there is intelligence going back to the origins

Not sure the who and everything but is some knowledge of the situation

The issue was we needed boots on the ground and on the inside of the lab

There was some scientist on the inside that were talking but apparently they are taking very long vacations at the moment and no one seems to know when they are expected back

^^^^This^^^^
I think it's hilarious that you could read this board and pick me out as the crazy one lol. But please humor me Mr Teeter and tell me what I got wrong. It's very important to me that I have back-up for anything I say, so feel free to put me on blast and I'll be happy to respond to your charges.

Dr. Scott Atlas’s book “A Plague Upon Our House” is a must read, along with several others but his is where you should start. None of the people who were in charge of the federal Govt response early on should ever be in positions of power again. Some need to be held accountable in a courtroom and some need to be held accountable by history and lastly sent into retirement by Republican primary voters next year. And I voted for him in ‘16&’20 because lesser of evils basically. Don’t even get me started on how the current administration took the covid authoritarian opportunity and injected it literally with steroids.

I find it interesting or maybe more along the lines of disturbing that someone who is now implicated in a gain of function experiment in funding , placing the experiment with a Chinese communist adversary CCP who wants to destroy the US and then lies about his involvement which as a consequence of his involvement resulted in 10's of millions of deaths and billions globally sickened has support against MY calling out this and demanding accountability

This medical fiasco has no equal. Josef Mengele is an amateur compared to the fiasco the cabal exposed the world to with COVID

I find it interesting or maybe more along the lines of disturbing that someone who is now implicated in a gain of function experiment in funding , placing the experiment with a Chinese communist adversary CCP who wants to destroy the US and then lies about his involvement which as a consequence of his involvement resulted in 10's of millions of deaths and billions globally sickened has support against MY calling out this and demanding accountability

This medical fiasco has no equal. Josef Mengele is an amateur compared to the fiasco the cabal exposed the world to with COVID
People in general are trusting and good and do not want to see the reality of how bad this is. Its extremely bad but eyes are opening and more people are being red pilled by the day.

I absolutely agree with this persons thinking. We are already at war with communists from outside and within.

GOP lawmaker 'wouldn't be surprised' if China deliberately started pandemic​

"I wouldn't be surprised if we see facts and evidence to show that that was exactly what happened," he contended.

By Ben Whedon
Updated: March 9, 2023 - 7:28pm
Florida Republican Rep. Greg Steube on Thursday indicated that mounting evidence surrounding the notion that the COVID-19 pandemic was the result of a lab leak in Wuhan had left him open to the idea that Beijing may have deliberately allowed the virus to spread throughout the world.
"I mean, I don't have any facts or evidence in front of me to show the intent," he conceded during an appearance on the "Just the News, No Noise" television show. "But if you look at all the substantial and circumstantial evidence here, the timing of the leak, the fact that they denied and denied that it even came from a lab... It wouldn't surprise me at all, the Chinese Communist Party released this virus."
Steube outlined two possible motivations China might have for such an action, saying the regime might have sought to gauge "the impact that [the virus] would have worldwide."
Alternatively, he suggested China might do so because "they hated President Trump because of the tough-on-China policies that he had, not just on the economy and trade, but other military policies that he had, and knew that a huge pandemic taking out thousands and hundreds of thousands of Americans... would very much diminish his chances in reelection."
"I wouldn't be surprised if we see facts and evidence to show that that was exactly what happened," he contended. "Wow."
Formerly maligned as a conspiracy theory, the idea that the virus originated as a result of a lab leak at the Wuhan Institute of Virology has increasingly gained traction with federal agencies such as the Department of Energy and the FBI.
Ben Whedon is an editor and reporter for Just the News. Follow him on Twitter.

hey. You should stop posting this idiocy and delete your account. in the last several months you have really spiraled here on the board, and this is the apex of your nonsense. and this one is extra ****ing insane.

hey. You should stop posting this idiocy and delete your account. in the last several months you have really spiraled here on the board, and this is the apex of your nonsense. and this one is extra ****ing insane.

Good to see that I am upsetting the woke censor side of you

What makes America a great county to me is we can agree to disagree and discuss that.

On this forum I post because of people like you who think searching for truth is bad if it affects your narrative

You are totally within your lane to support the cabal who exists in the US government who made this reckless decisions to fund testing at a sloppily maintained lab with the Chinese CCP ad oversee duty.

This killed millions and sickened billions.
I have a guy feeling there is some guilt being felt around Washington st this moment

And to the comparison I made of course you can turn a blind eye to the comparisons as to deaths as a result of each person’s complicity between the two can be parsed out due to the many people involved

Your asking me to disappear is not surprising as people of your character wish to win by equity and not earn the right to win by earning their way through the challenges.

I am very happy with me in life and the contributions I make toward myself having a great family and life for myself along with being an altruistic public volunteer.

I know nothing of who you are other than your responses to my posts, however in a hope of understanding I will pray to my Christian God to help guide me with wisdom and understanding when meeting people of your thoughts.

I want a better world and let me be clear that reckless behavior by experimenting with gain of function in an inferior lab was reckless if not criminal

First came from other agencies

FBI parroted the conclusion from other agencies

@RobertKennedyJr tells
@jimmy_dore
that Dr. Anthony Fauci has been in charge of developing bioweapons for the Pentagon since 2002, and in 2014, three viruses escaped from US labs, so he moved his bioweapons research to the Wuhan lab: "They took the money that Cheney gave them [from the Patriot Act], $2.2 billion, and they funneled it through NIH, and it all went through Anthony Fauci. So beginning in 2002, Anthony Fauci got a 68% raise from the Pentagon for doing bioweapons development, and he got a raise of billions of dollars a year, and then he started doing all of this gain-of-function. In 2014, three of those bugs escaped in high-profile escapes from different labs in the US. Congress held hearings on it. Everybody was angry, and 300 top scientists sent letters to Obama saying you got to shut down Fauci because he is going to create a pandemic. So, Obama ordered a moratorium, and at that time, Fauci had eighteen different gain-of-function experiments he was doing around the US. He instead moved his stuff offshore to Wuhan, where he could do it out of sight of these 300 scientists and nosy White House officials who were trying to shut him down. And he continued to do it with the same people he was funding here, Ralph Baric and Peter Dazak, and they moved their operation to the Wuhan lab."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT