ADVERTISEMENT

Las Vegas Recommendations

PCHOI

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Sep 28, 2008
Alpharetta, GA
I'm being that guy asking for recommendations. I've been to Vegas 4x before but I was never really in charge of the itinerary. I'm going with a fairly large group - 18 total - the majority staying at The Bellagio.

Friday, January 12 - group arrives, gamble, etc.
Saturday, January 13 - gamble more (NFL Wildcard Weekend Day 1), Clemson game at 3:00 vs. BC, steak dinner, cigars, gamble more
Sunday, January 14 - Stadium Swim for college basketball, NBA, NHL, and NFL Wildcard Weekend Day 2
Monday, January 15 - last meal; depart

The group consists of a bunch of guys who love to gamble, like to drink, some enjoy good meals ... the difficult part is the group is 50/50 in terms of life stages - some are well-established in their careers and doing very well for themselves. The other half, while doing well, are a bit younger and can't spend $300 on a steak dinner and drinks (or they can, they just prefer not to).

Ideas for a good spot for dinner. We looked at a private room at Peter Luger's - the only issue is ... for a party this large, they don't allow individuals to order but rather, we have to put a deposit down and we have to order from a very select menu (so if Person A just wants a salad and water but Person B orders the ribeye, a bottle of wine, the checks should be separated but Peter Luger doesn't allow that).

Open to ideas and suggestions on dinner spots and other ideas

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News