ADVERTISEMENT

Looking back through our all times stats for the Tigers.

bawwolf

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2005
I’ve been sick with the flu so I had sometime to look up football stats for our Tigers. Tahj is still all time leader in passing yards over 11,000 and TD’s with 107. He had 3 years where he had at least 3,800 passing!! Deshaun and Trevor are second and third in passing with a little over 10,000 yards each. They both also threw exactly 90 TD’s. Travis Ettienne with to me the most amazing stat is he had over 4,900 yards rushing which is a full 1,000 more than our next best which as Raymond Priester. He also had 70 rushing touchdowns and next best as in the 40’s. Receiving: Artavis Scott is all time leader in receptions at 245 but Sammy is right there at 240. Interesting that Deandre Hopkins, Sammy and Tee Higgins are all tied at the top with 27 career TD receptions each. For us older fans I leave you with all time interceptions leader Terry Kinard with 17, safety on first NC team and 1982 Defensive player of the year. Leading tackler for both game and season Keith Addams and Bubba Brown is still our all time leading tackler for career.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News