ADVERTISEMENT

Merry Christmas TI

PawsFan_

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2019
You know, the one thing I like about this time of year is everyone's just a little nicer. "Peace on Earth and good will towards man" seems to enter a lot of folks hearts. Mine included. There's a little more smiling this time of year. I really enjoy the Christmas decorations and hearing Christmas music in the stores and on the radio.

I'm personally a little disappointed that it's December 13th and it just hasn't really felt like the Christmas season to me yet. Maybe its that figuring out gifts for my girls has been really hard this year. I haven't had XM radio this year so I miss the Christmas music channel. Maybe its because I've only seen Christmas Vacation once since December 1. Same with Die Hard. (Sadly, I'm watching Home Alone for the fourth time right now). Or maybe it's just the portal.

So anyway, I've decided to be a little proactive and try to change the vibe. Merry Christmas to each an every one of you: Even those of you who post stupid stuff. I hope Santa is good to you and your families this Holiday Season. Here's hoping the Yuletide Spirit inflects each and every one of us.

Merry Christmas and Go Tigers.

Paws

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News