ADVERTISEMENT

Miami restaurants

Hammerdawg.NEAR

The Mariana Trench
Sep 6, 2022
Not sure if I’m making the trip yet or not, but I’m in South FL a good bit for work so I wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations on restaurants in the Miami area

My recommendation for anyone making the trip is Havana Spice in Florida City… It’s a bit of a drive from Miami, but if you’re looking for authentic Cuban, you should think about making the drive down… Certainly stop in if you’re making a trip to the Keys… Little family owned place, and the food and people who run it are incredible. Large menu and everything will blow you away. One of those places where the filler foods like rice and beans alone make you want to go back for more, and you get a ton of food

And don’t be scared away when you pull up. First time I ate there, we rolled in and I told my coworkers I was going to slap them for dragging me there… It looks like a cheesy tourist trap with serious Myrtle Beach putt-putt vibes, but couldn’t be further from it

Hope everyone making the trip has a blast and stays safe. And good luck with those drivers down there, sheesh…

Reactions: GoodWord28
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News