ADVERTISEMENT

Nancy Pelosi TRIGGERED After GETTING HUMILIATED TO HER FACE As Musician EXPOSES Democrat Hypocrisy!

WHO GIVES A FVCK?
you do, since you replied...Your whole world is coming down around you. The trials arent going your way and now Ashley Biden confirms her diary and the things pedohitler did to her. All the crap you have been talking for years is falling apart. Your tears are yummy...
Flower Rain GIF by James Koroni

you do, since you replied...Your whole world is coming down around you. The trials arent going your way and now Ashley Biden confirms her diary and the things pedohitler did to her. All the crap you have been talking for years is falling apart. Your tears are yummy...
Flower Rain GIF by James Koroni
We are talking about you spamming the board with some tired story about how someone humiliated Nancy - do you really think that low-brow trash is important for us to know?

See, I've no problem with this. In fact, I find this an improvement over the usual TRR post.

Granted Pool is hardly a good source, but no worse than Maddow on MSNBC. I'm sure Pelosi will somehow manage to survive. I get updates on how Trump or one of his supporters get humiliated by whomever almost every day. Somehow they are still keeping on. Let us know when Biden gets charged.

But I find this post a bit better than the usual TRR post b/c there would normally be a reference to the resident "pro pedo" crowd. as well as the terrorist supporters on here. Just file these posts away with the GTP posts and random personal tweets this board is full of.

Reactions: yoshi121374
See, I've no problem with this. In fact, I find this an improvement over the usual TRR post.

Granted Pool is hardly a good source, but no worse than Maddow on MSNBC. I'm sure Pelosi will somehow manage to survive. I get updates on how Trump or one of his supporters get humiliated by whomever almost every day. Somehow they are still keeping on. Let us know when Biden gets charged.

But I find this post a bit better than the usual TRR post b/c there would normally be a reference to the resident "pro pedo" crowd. as well as the terrorist supporters on here. Just file these posts away with the GTP posts and random personal tweets this board is full of.

While all true, he did manage to slip a "pedohitler" reference in so he continues his streak of no posts without a reference to Pedos in tact

It's one thing if you added this to a thread about Nancy Pelosi but do you really believe this is worthy of a new thread? This is one of four beta threads he started today so he's clearly on a spam tirade. And I get it, he can post anything he wants but this one was objectively stupid.

Groundnews rates him better than cnn or msnbc

Groundnews rates him better than cnn or msnbc
I don't know anything about groundnews, but your point is well taken. The bias checker I use has Poole rated about the same as msnbc, not as good as cnn, and better than foxnews. Also, I checked groundnews on my bias checker and they have groundnews rated as straight up neutral (least biased). Kudos to you on picking a what seems to be good bias checker. Do you pay for the site or is there a way to just check things there? I'd like to use it some and check my bias sight against it. Can you show us the comparison between timcast.com and CNN/MSNBC. I'll post my results below...

Now, as mentioned above, CNN is rated better and MSNBC is rated about the same as Poole's podcast. You are posting Poole's stuff on here. Do you consider CNN/MSNBC to be reliable sources if not, why do you consider timcast to be one? You don't see me siting them w/o a warning.

--------------------------------------
TIMCAST

Timcast.com - Tim Pool - Conservative - Right Bias - Credible
Factual Reporting: Mixed - Not always Credible or Reliable

RIGHT BIAS​

These media sources are moderate to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information reporting that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
  • Overall, we rate TimCast.com (non-member news reporting) Right Biased based on story selection and editorial perspectives that moderately favor the right. We also rate them Mixed in reporting due to the occasional use of poor sources by MBFC standards and several failed fact-checks.
----------------------------------------------------
CNN:

CNN - Left-Center Bias - Liberal - Progressive - Credibly and reliable
Factual Reporting: Mostly Factual - Mostly Credible and Reliable

LEFT-CENTER BIAS​

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appeals to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.
  • Overall, we rate CNN moderately left-center biased based on editorial positions by TV hosts that consistently favor the left, while straight news reporting falls just left of center through bias by omission. We also rate them as Mostly Factual in reporting rather than high due to two failed fact checks in the last five years.
-------------------------------------
MSNBC:

MSNBC - Left Bias - Liberal - Progressive - Democrat - Credible

LEFT BIAS​

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information reporting that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
  • Overall, we rate MSNBC Left Biased based on story selection that consistently favors the establishment left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to news hosts and the website producing 3 pants on fire claims.
---------------------------
FOXNEWS:

Fox News - Right Bias - Questionable Conservative - Republican - Not Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks. Straight news reporting from beat reporters is generally fact-based and accurate, which earns them a Mixed factual rating

Last edited:
I don't know anything about groundnews, but your point is well taken. The bias checker I use has Poole rated about the same as msnbc, not as good as cnn, and better than foxnews. Also, I checked groundnews on my bias checker and they have groundnews rated as straight up neutral (least biased). Kudos to you on picking a what seems to be good bias checker. Do you pay for the site or is there a way to just check things there? I'd like to use it some and check my bias sight against it. Can you show us the comparison between timcast.com and CNN/MSNBC. I'll post my results below...

Now, as mentioned above, CNN is rated better and MSNBC is rated about the same as Poole's podcast. You are posting Poole's stuff on here. Do you consider CNN/MSNBC to be reliable sources if not, why do you consider timcast to be one? You don't see me siting them w/o a warning.

TIMCAST

RIGHT BIAS​

These media sources are moderate to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information reporting that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
  • Overall, we rate TimCast.com (non-member news reporting) Right Biased based on story selection and editorial perspectives that moderately favor the right. We also rate them Mixed in reporting due to the occasional use of poor sources by MBFC standards and several failed fact-checks.
CNN:

LEFT-CENTER BIAS​

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appeals to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.
  • Overall, we rate CNN moderately left-center biased based on editorial positions by TV hosts that consistently favor the left, while straight news reporting falls just left of center through bias by omission. We also rate them as Mostly Factual in reporting rather than high due to two failed fact checks in the last five years.
MSNBC:

LEFT BIAS​

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward liberal causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information reporting that may damage liberal causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Left Bias sources.
  • Overall, we rate MSNBC Left Biased based on story selection that consistently favors the establishment left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to news hosts and the website producing 3 pants on fire claims.
FOXNEWS:

Fox News - Right Bias - Questionable Conservative - Republican - Not Credible or Reliable

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency, and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact-checked on a per-article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.
  • Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks. Straight news reporting from beat reporters is generally fact-based and accurate, which earns them a Mixed factual rating
Which service is this? Also ty for the feedback...

Reactions: hopefultiger13

TIMCAST

RIGHT BIAS​

CNN:

LEFT-CENTER BIAS​

MSNBC:

LEFT BIAS​

FOXNEWS:

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE​

there is a sub

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT