ADVERTISEMENT

NBC News

Talk about screwing up

Years ago I worked for my FIL

If the employees had threatened him he would have had new employees very quickly

That revolt tells me the whole NBC news staff needs to be fired

Fox has basically cleaned out the staff over the last years and revamped with new personalities

Hannity and Colmes (God rest his soul) went to Hannity

No Bill O'Reilly No Megan Kelly Bunches more like Grethen Carlson maybe with cause

But a good network seems to do fine

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Fake news showing itself.

it was not that she was a Republican. It was that she was a Republican who was an election denier, anctively participated in trying to overturn the results of an election, and called for the those journalists to be executed.

You should check out her interview from the weekend where she admits that the election was not rigged and Joe Biden won, fair and square. Don’t silence her growls.

it was not that she was a Republican. It was that she was a Republican who was an election denier, anctively participated in trying to overturn the results of an election, and called for the those journalists to be executed.

You should check out her interview from the weekend where she admits that the election was not rigged and Joe Biden won, fair and square. Don’t silence her growls.
Remember when she called the Insurrection "Legitimate Political Discourse?" Yeah, the other anchors on MSNBC remember and they weren't ok with allowing someone with her views on their shows - had nothing to do with her being a Republican.

Reactions: nytigerfan
The msdnc hosts were crying like the little babies they are. State run media nazis.

The example of What the Employees did to Ronna Was an exact match to what they do to any perceived THREAT particular to Trump but in reality to everyone not in their circle of love

The people get ranting and delusional without trying to be informative, factual, accurate , fair, balanced providing me as a consumer of news an opportunity to make up my own mind

I would like to call it poor journalism, but in reality is is NO JOURNALISM

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT