ADVERTISEMENT

Nearly forgot... 20 years ago today

douggainey

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2002
Columbia, SC
www.driftjam.com
December 8th, 2002. A day that will live in infamy.

To state the obvious, that was the day that I joined TI and blessed The Esso Club board with my wisdom, wit, sarcasm, anger management issues, elite GIF and Meme usage, Wachovia threats, brilliant football intellect, body language reading skills, expert level trolls, life altering insults, and so on. I could go on and on, and on and on, and on for days, perhaps weeks or months, listing all of the wonderful, refreshing, ingenious, unique, ground-breaking, trendsetting, and exciting things that I have brought to this table, but humility is my strong suit so I'll have to leave it at just mentioning the obvious benefits that I've freely given to each and every one of you over the years.

It's been posted many times that my presence here has been a godsend. That my insight alone has changed the path of Clemson Football for the better as much as or more than any other variable or human in recorded history. Well, I don't know about all of that. I just consider myself a man of the people. A man that has been blessed with an extraordinary, perhaps excessive, amount of intelligence and an unwavering passion to share this knowledge with my TI brothers and sisters.

But as much as others may justifiably try to make this post all about me, the real hero in this story is Mr @Cris_Ard ... because without him giving me this platform to spread my truths the Clemson Football World would be a barren land full of lost souls and screen passes to the short side of the field. A land devoid of articles from the grand wordsmith, @Larry_Williams or nuggets to devour or italics to interpret from the irreplaceable, @Paul Strelow ... a nightmare of the worst order, indeed.

So cheers to the last 20 years, the next 20 years, Cade Klubnik, and the Three Horsemen of TI for doing the Lord's work and delivering me to the people! 🍻

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News