ADVERTISEMENT

Need some help! Thinking about joining a no code platform company.

charlestontiger417

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2003
Currently with a great Marketing and CRM company, but they are not committed to the enterprise and global market, and I am passionate about that space. I also think the low code / no code world is the future. This company has 700 employees globally and started expanding in America two years ago (HQ is in US too).

Several questions for those that know the space:

1. Am I correct in my thinking that the No code space / platforms are the future. This platform can create anything: an ERP, CRM or just be used as a no code platform for BPMs.

2. Does anybody have any experience working for a company like this. If so, what was it like?

This would be the biggest push out of my comfort zone ever, but I would learn so much. This company will allow me to fail, learn from the failure, then support me with the changes. They admit that they subscribe to the ready, shoot, aim philosophy, which I love. They figure it out as they go.

I have always worked for the big leader (or top 2-4) company in the software space, so that scares me a little. My buddy who I value his opinion so much stated “those bigger companies will always be there in the future.”

Any advice or thoughts would be great!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News